/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1225

Cute Neppy Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/a5RnBPxT

You can now preorder 4GO on Amazon: amazon.com/Cyberdimension-Neptunia-Goddesses-Online-PlayStation/dp/B072FKVD8R/

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
The team behind VIIR reveals some new details about the game: gematsu.com/2017/04/megadimension-neptunia-viir-super-remake-seems-like-different-game-new-engine
DengekiOnline Article: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/500/1500281/
Official Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/bVDmMvp51mo

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Compile Heart starts the third Chaos Chanpuru-related Twitter contest: twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/864652843424161792
GunGun Pixies characters will be playable as part of a special collaboration update: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/special/?page=4&4=4
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/524/1524164/
gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan
poal.me/gn95om
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nepgear.

You people really love these Neptune pictures.

Compa, desu~*chu*

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

Vert is best goddess.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

How could we not? She's the best and cutest girl.

MY wife Iffy

Just noticed that these pictures I made with Live 2D are pretty popular.

I should've watermarked them. Nothing like a giant "BELONGS TO SPANKFAG" to remind you all who you're supposed to praise for these nice pictures.

Shiny eyes Neptune.

I will NEVER praise you. NEVER

mein neger

You don't have a choice. I am the only god.

no

YHVH isn't a god.

>It's a "Nepfag copypastes the thread without updating the links" episode
God fucking dammit, you dumb faggot had one job. ONE JOB!

>dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/524/1524164/
>gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

Gearnon is!

A dead god.

And the LoliGear!

>expecting a nepfag not to be lazy
we take after our cute goddess, user.

His name is Shotagear.

Stop with the dead gearnon meme. it is Shotagear and Loligear now. That's it.

Iffy, desu~ *chu*

Talk for yourself, I'm worshipping the hard-working Nepgear.

Calm down, user, you can always update the links yourself in a next thread.
VIIR hype has already been dead for a while anyway.

You do know that Aku died like a little bitch in the end?

user's wife Iffy's slave-friend Compa is so cute!

If Compa accidentally breaks IF's phone, the developpement could be... interesting.

This should not exist, it's too cute to not rape

>slave-friend

Please contain your desire to pull his shorts down before shoving your **** in his little ***.
You're not Jim Jones.

Fuck off Vert, you made Loligear cry.

That's pretty gross m8

We don't mind guys who like loli here, but liking little boys is too much. Pedos who like little boys are basically the lowest possible scum of the earth. You really should not say this kind of thing.

Pretty sure Pururut, of all neps, wouldn't be confused over it.

Girls have cooties, let me play as a boy

>died like a little bitch
Still better than being erased from existence alltogether like Ashi the Mary Sue.

Girls can't have a beard, therefore boys are better.

>Compa
>Iffy's slave

It's simply her handholding Iffy and buying her a new one

Iffy is my waifu Compa is so damn fluffy and is a total hug magnet

Would you hug this Compa?

Compa is the sweetest, purest, and best girl in Gamindustri.

Certainly not without IF giving her a spanking with a plastic shovel first for breaking her phone first.

Real-life Idea Factory pretty much owns Compile Heart so in maker terms that would make their relationship are of master and slave.
Iffy is just too benelovent and gives her best friend a lot of freedom.

It's impossible to not hug a Compa

I want to take Iffy's phone!

My wife Chika is sexy/cute

How many people like Compa in this general?
Let's do this shit
poal.me/gn95om

If you played the games, you should know that IF turns into a total crybaby when you break her phone.

Also would never harm Compa

I disapprove.

I want to impregnate Compa and raise cute little daughter Nep-Nep together!

>Also would never harm Compa
I'd insert a screenshot of Compa lying dead on the ground and IF not giving a fuck but I don't want to replay RB1 just for that.

I want to bully IF!

But Vert wants a little sister though?

You will not live to see the next dawn

Chu~

>RB 1
What I was talking about happens in mk2 and RB 2

Also where the fuck Compa ever is lying dead on the ground in RB 1?

If she's given a between a little sister or little brother, she'd choose little brother in a heartbeat because it's more degenerate and Vert is a huge perVert. Plus she'd rub it to every other CPUs' face the she's the only one who has a "brother"

When she dies, duh.
You never brought Compa in battle against Black Hert? The moment Bitch Heart breaks free from Purple Heart's murderous embrace, Compa bites the dust. And she bites it as hard as she makes bad enemies bites the pillow.

Blanc is such a good friend, giving Neppy some of the Lowee's shares so she wouldn't fall ill after wasting all of her own on Nepcast.
Delet this

>lots of yuri picture
>no rage
This is the ultimate proof that most people here are better than a vocal minority.

Don't post such bad things about user's wife please.

>IF
>addicted to mobile games
>turns into a crybaby if you break her phone
Is Iffy a fucking normie?

Actually it's proof that your dumb ass gets ignored because nobody gives a fuck about your autism

now fuck off retard

I love cumming inside Compa every night.

I want to hold Iffy's hand!

How's Compa at sex?

She certainly tries her best

Iffy is pure lewd.

>dead
But he's alive and shitposting

I want to impregnate Comba and make more healsluts

I like that picture. It inspires me.

She's for sweet love making sessions while making her dresss in cute, girly clothes. But only with her husband (me)

Why is coatless Iffy so fucking lewd?

My wifes daughter is cute.

peashy and neppy are so cute. Even if neppy was a single mother, I would raise this little cutie alongside her as if she was my own.

>My wifes daughter

Take note how they aren't complimented by autistic screeching and muh waifufags ruin everything.

>muh waifufags ruin everything.
They don't?

>tfw watching Ploot and Nep raise Iffy, Compa, and Pish
>you will never know the joys of raising children with Neppy

Tell that to the yurishitter last thread

Nepmommy 2cute

Yes, they're ignored. Because waifufags know that different people have different opinion, so rather than yelling at them, they ignore them.

Where'd this shota come from

From Nepgear and me.

I think it came from the mansion pulling a Dragonball GT.

>I did?
Yes!

>You know that Meido, or Maidanon, or whatever he calls himself doesn't use the same engine than I (and you) do?
Spank person... I do use the same engines you do. Wh-who do you think was responsible for porting so many of those VII models to xnalara?! (K-Sha, B-Sha, Linda, Red, Dengekkiko...)

But after using SFM and xnalara I prefer to use CM3D2 more, because it has IK posing and (IMO) a better lighting system. I still occasionally use xnalara for making scenes, but without IK posing it ends up taking nearly twice as long. On top of that since the models I want to use haven't all been ported yet I end having to port them myself with makes it take even longer.

>I don't think I inspired anyone at all
The absurdity of your spanking pictures inspired me to want to make similar scenes and by extension learn 3D programs, post on nepgen, etc. Most of the time people just use 3D to make deviant art worthy pin ups splashed with luminous effects. H-however, using them to make memes and commentary is far more addictive. Really though, I'm just bringing it up because I'm grateful and wanted to give your ego a small boost.

S-someday I'll fix the Dengekkiko model...Though lately I've been working so much that I'm having trouble even getting enough sleep.

I haven't forgotten. Please bear with me.

Y-your subscription to NepRearâ„¢ has been renewed.

>come home
>go into your bedroom
>see this
What do you do?

Boot up steam and launch Estival Versus, then fap while playing the game while she watches. She'd realize people would rather fap to real Kaguras instead of fucking a rip-off and she'd kill herself, finally.

Ask why is this woman I do not know in my house which resides in Leanbox

You guys will cry soon.

Go in like the US Marshals.

That's just mean, user.

Obviously I would nep her because she's sexy, but then afterwards I would ask her to introduce me to nepnep so I can make her my girlfriend.

And here we have a gay in it's natural habitat

>Yes!
Huh?
>I do use the same engines you do. Wh-who do you think was responsible for porting so many of those VII models to xnalara?!
HUH?
>>The absurdity of your spanking pictures inspired me to want to make similar scenes and by extension learn 3D programs, post on nepgen, etc.
HUUUUH?
Gosh I don't even know what to say. Thanks for the ego boost, have a nice day.

Here's a story about life in Neppy's family.
By: YukiMisaki

"Slowly Passing Days"

"They Grow Up So Fast...!"

"Maybe too fast..? But... that's a good thing, right..?"

"D-Definitely too fast! J...Jeez, what's with this development?!"