Why do Nissan keep selling this 10 year old piece of shit?

Why do Nissan keep selling this 10 year old piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1L922R0TQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just because it makes you butt frustrated.

r36 when?

Because Daddy Renault has relegated Nissan to shitbox duty, they're not allowed to use funds for supercars anymore

There's absolutely no way to make a better looking car. They have reached perfection. There's nowhere to go but down now, in terms of design.

because corvette can't beat it.

>it took 10 years for GM to create a car that has a chance to beat GT-R

daily reminder that bragging about new vette being almost as fast as GT-R is like comparing fresh release GT-R to 1997 C5

also the gt-r that is faster costs 50k more

Because kiddies who can't afford it still jerk off to it and new money ricers want to impress those kiddies at hard parked meets

I've seen like 2 on a track, and one of them was a literal race car competing in the same class as a stripped Civic with a built B series driven by some mainland chinese kid

I was that kid in the civic, I go to the track specifically to run circles around wealthy people who drive expensive cars.

Is your car a 1994 EG hatch? Are you running a couple of simple mods? And most importantly, are you literally /ourguy/ in flesh?

I saw one at a track day at Sonoma that on it's first green flag lap went full speed down the straight, went wide on turn 1, dug into the dirt and flipped a few times up the hill, it's like the guy just held the gas down 100% as soon as he hit the straight and just figured the car would negotiate the turn somehow. It is pretty rare to see them at track days though considering there are a fair amount of them out there.

Fucking rip

cuz nissan enjoys humiliation

(this post will trigger most of Veeky Forums Lol)

>fake lap times
>photoshopping out the lap times that actually matter
Lmao

7:08

>he is still in the corner muttering s-seven oh eight to himself repeatedly

yfw

because people are too stupid to buy 300hp a 3.0t sport or a 400hp red sport infiniti sedans.

>GT-R weighs almost two tons

just why

>That gtr is slower than the midlifecrisis-mobile
>New gtr is slower than a fucking highschool girls mustang
Wew

its going be hybrid

It happens all over the world.

>buy GTR
>go on track without any knowledge
>enter corner
>realize you are going too fast
>releases gas pedal while going 160 km/h
>liftoff oversteer

>this car sucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=x1L922R0TQU

I am really fucking dissapointed in all of you

>4 liter, v8 engine with twin-turbo designed in 2017
>only 2 seconds faster compared to a over decade old v6

lol

2 seconds is a lifetime on the track. Also it's almost not fair considering the mercedes is a gt car

You say that as if it would be a bad thing...
>AWD turbo V-6
>with additional electric motors

Just imagine how much chiptuning alone could change...

GT-R:
>591hp
>AWD
>Redesigned for 2017

GT R:
>577hp
>RWD
>Chassis designed in 2007

And the GT R is a 2% faster, which is a lifetime in racing.

As they mentioned in the video, it would probably be equal if both cars had R-tires