What is your favorite vehicle ever made?

What is your favorite vehicle ever made?

>hard mode: no supercars that are rare as fuck

The greatest NSX ever made.

It's so hard to narrow it down, OP.

Here's a list:
>Gen 1 Geo Tracker
>Gen 1 Lincoln Town Car
>Gen 7 Buick Riviera
>Gen 3 Toyota Tercel (wagon)
>Gen 2 Cadillac SeVille
>1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88
>1977 AMC Pacer
>1985 Pontiac 6000 STE

The original land cruiser is definitely on my list. I'd say others include

-FD rx7
-60s lincoln continental
-mustang cobra terminator
-G class MB
-e60 m5/6
-560sec MB
-LR defender
-s2000

There's more, can't pick one. 911R would blow hardmode so I guess I'm stuck in easy.

Gonna buy one once they drop in price and I make more money

>Gen 1 Geo Tracker

I got an Escudo, which is pretty much the same thing. Except here they are like roaches and command Toyota tier premiums.

Though parts are plentiful and cheap as fuck.

My favorite changes everyday. But I'd say it would have to be a 70 series cruiser pickup most frequently.

Would never buy one though. Just way too fucking expensive for what you get. It would be cheaper to buy an American 250/2500 and send down a barrel full of parts, a spare engine and cover all your running expenses for a couple years.

the greatest nsx ever made is this one, you electric engine shagging autotragic driving faggot ass numale

Driven them both, the new one is better

You're better off getting a Cayman S over the original NSX, more power and lighter with a much more modern chassis that gives you a better feel for the road

I want to buy one too and have myself added to the Honda General.
The 90s are over Senna. i'm afraid that tacky bodykit only exaggerate what a chink looking Ferrari that is.

Good fuckin luck, they're gonna remain incredibly rare on account of poor sales and will likely be discontinued, making it more so

>911R
normie bandwagon: the car

>poor sales
According to whom? The Acura dealerships near me have a waiting list

This, its not a Super Car and about as Rare as a limited edition Playstation and technically you can easily get the same thing by taking the wing off a GT3 RS and Manual swapping it (which people have done) so you didn't break hard mode by a long shot.

Supposedly only 100 were being exported to Japan for the 2017 model year so they can't exactly meet demand in some areas.

Vehicle =/= car

Nips are too busy driving Daihatsu Wakes

I appreciate you bumping me back into hard-tier but I have to ask, what's rare to you? Production run of 991 cars seems fairly small.

I can't explain why I like this car so much. But I just have fond memories using it in NFS most wanted 2005. Also My neighbor owned one and we would go out speeding through the country side in his mitsubishi eclipse.

pls be a troll

Rare, (especially OP's "rare as fuck") would be at least less than a hundred made. 991s are everywhere and I've even seen one in my hick town of Omaha so they definitely aren't small in production numbers. the Rareness of the trims (like the 911R) seem artificial when you can replicate it with more common 911s by removing a wing and doing a transmission swap.

mo-mo-mo-monza

this hard mode is killing me

>comfiest: 7 series bmw
>most fun: mazda 6 mps

get to drive my dad's 7 serieses quite a lot and my pal has an mps and it's a total hoot m8s

i haven't really driven enough different cars (8 in total) to be completely definitive

Is the Chevy Monza and Opel Manta related or are they completely different cars?

styling of the manta was influenced by the monza but afaik they're mechanically separate

on wikipedia it says the manta design was influenced by the monza, but i doubt they were the same underpinnings. to me it looks more like a chevy citation

the monza is an H body, closer to a vega. he citation is an x body, which is the same platform as the 4th generation nova

You literally just posted it.

I want a clean crx so bad

forgot this picture i took 15 seconds to make. manta vs citation x11

They need to bring back 1969-70 colour options. A 2017 Mustang GT in Grabber Green would literally have me cumming.

I can get behind everything else, but why would you pick the worst generation 88?

Too bad I'm a Nissan-fag and these cost +10 if done right and you can't find them stock anymore, oh well

meh

LS400

also this but it's uglier

The original Porsche 930. Fast, analog and sexy.

The best part is if faggots who couldn't actually drive owned one of these widowmakers they probably squirreled into a tree or off a cliff and died.

I would rather a 79 series to be honest

Pajero Evo

>4 door
>No style side tub

just go full terrorist mode m8

Basically any 90s Subaru

I try not to think about 90s JDM shit because none of it will ever be mine

E39 530i
Still really good for today's standards
Also my dad taught me how to drive it when my parents divorced and he didn't know how to spend time with me

(con) .... and last year he passes away

My SportCross.
RWD, straight-six, 6-speed manual, 51/49 weight distribution, brilliant chassis, toyota reliability and plenty of cargo room.

1.8 mk1 mx5 w/ LSD

>better feel of the road
This is how I know you're lying.

No but he drives a G30 530i now

me too

How does anything even compete?

He's right though. NSXs are heavier than you think and you can't get around modern engineering

Old broncos

Better feel of the road? How about getting out of the car, pulling your pants down and fucking the pavement. Hows that for road feelz.

It's not an Xterra if it doesn't have the round bug eyes.

>worst GTI
why?

>Not the r32

When did they switch Landcruisers from 6 to 5 bolt wheels?

Unironically the Renault Twingo
I am so fucking pissed at myself for selling it

Were you molested by a Cayman?

Best body style too, can't beat a comfy suburban...

Flatdeck Jimny or Suzuki Carry.

Hardmode is easy

>ap2

God damn that sounds awesome!! I was a vag can fanboi but that sounds great

This one

>rare as fuck
kys

The engine sounds orgasmic.

They are very good.
Manual wagons are VERY RARE though. And the only engine with a manny tranny was the smaller 2.0 inline six which is good, but not a rocket ship.

Essentially a much more reliable E46 320i without the stigma. And it looks pretty nice imho

>not having best plane and saving millions on jet fuel and matainence

THICC

Are you in the states? I'm in Canada and I just got a jdm 98 GC8 for 8800 with 130k on it very value purchase.

but then you can get a 323i which is much faster than the Lexus.

my friend has the manual wagon and it's fun as fuck but yeah the 2.0 sorta kills the fun. still straight six though so at least sounds good

can you tell me how ap1 > ap2, besides the higher redline? genuinely curious.

>small ass pic

why

It's shittier therefore its better

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A*

cayman.
small, big luggage for its size, quite luxurious interior, quite fast, decent mpg for its class

this fucker

The embodiment of mid-2000s plastic style and weirdness

E28 535is

Oh there's so many...
2nd gen Firebird, especially '79. My uncle had a silver T/A that he put into a ditch. Beautiful car before that. He survived though.
3 gen Camero, my uncle had a blue IROC-z that he put into a utility pole. Beautiful car before that. He didn't that time.
All old Utes, the 1970 El Camino is best example. My Buddy down in Arizona had a Ranchero that he got t-boned in. Beautiful car before that. He survived but now he's fat.
1990 Monte Carlo ss. My ex-girlfriends brother had one. Hydroplaned into a parked car. Beautiful car before that
Buick Grand National (and GNX). My friend in college had a black GN. Didn't crash it. Still beautiful.
Foxbody Mustangs. My old roomate had one. Rear-ended some van because he was high, went to prison.
2003 Grand Am GT. Lovely car. The side scallops are really attractive, I like the Mitsubishi Eclipse for the same reason. My neighbor had one but he was driving drunk and ran over a center island, destroyed the suspension. Beautiful car before that.

Or the self-devouring transmission.

bitch got a fat ass

I really love Toyota 4Runners. Ive never felt more comfortable in a car than in a 4Runner

That is a beautiful Mark II wow

Lexus LFA
>hard mode: no supercars that are rare as fuck
Fuck, the first-gen Acura NSX then.