Is it worth importing a RHD car that the US never got? Will parts and repairs just eat up my paychecks in the future?

Is it worth importing a RHD car that the US never got? Will parts and repairs just eat up my paychecks in the future?
pic related, I wanna import a Toyota Mark II

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyxPEiTI5a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=EyxPEiTI5a0

queens

bengis

It's slow, parts are not plentiful, and any neat exterior parts have a faggot "muh shakotan!" Tax on them by fags and losers who take pictures of cars and think they're huge car guys.
If you can find one that isn't overpriced go for it. Mark II is what I prefer between it, the Cresta and the Chaser.

Oh, that's if you're searching for an already imported one.
If you're looking to import one make sure you know what you're doing. How much you'll spend on insurance as it travels over sea, dock storage, legality once it arrives. A good importer, that wont rip you off because you dont speak gook. No bait and switch bs.
Just do your homework my guy and you should find one for cheap. Before all the importing shit.
Goodluck cocksucker, I'm saving up for a soarer. Cheers

these dont seem very common to find here in the US so ill have to import. Soarer's are nice, i get to drive the SC's at work sometimes

Unless you're really keen on a G-series motor, or the hardtop, just find a Cressida. It is literally the same car, save for RHD and details.

There was one dumb fucking retard who was asking 12k for a brown mkII.
How far are you from a port? Search craigslist from Houston, San Antonio, and Florida. You should find something

3 hrs away from sf, 8 hrs from long beach.

Hmm nothing in Las Vegas?

the hard top and looks are the biggest appeal. i actually already have a cressida.
pic related

91-91 chaser had a 1j just a heads up. looking into the same thing

Nope ;__;

I want one of these bad boys

a crown? lmfao i rode in one when i was in japan

Well shit the bed and call me gay, sorry guy. You'll get lucky, in time.

Any idea what replacement parts and insurance would be like on an R32 in the US? I'd love to own one, but if I get raped on prices I don't know if it'd be worth it to me.

I'd be buying an already imported one, to be clear.

Its 2017 and the fact that you can't or will not do your own research shows you really don't want it that bad.

so far there is only 1 person on Veeky Forums who owns an R32 GT-R in the United States (pic related). He was in the military and brought it over when he finished serving his country and he doesnt even post here that much so you can't solely rely on him

There are so many forums dedicated to Nissan Skylines and GT-R's with the same question you asked yet you decided to ask here on Veeky Forums

Let's be honest man. You probably cannot afford at the moment.

You got at least $20k for one? plus a couple grand just in case anything goes wrong? I hope you don't plan on DD'ing it.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop
Chief Keef ain't bout this, Chief Keef ain't bout that
My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them
He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain't know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Chief Keef ain't no hitta Chief Keef ain't this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that nigga
Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil' Reese and them

I bet you have lots of close friends.

That's what I was sort of expecting. Thought I should get an idea on that before seriously looking into one.

I do and they aren't stupid either. If we were talking in person I'd explain it to but you literally can open up another tab and search this shit yourself. I don't even want an R32 GT-R and I've searched and found how much it costs because I was curious.

What a coincidence, I've actually seen one just like that in my city

Where so I can rape you

Your mom's house