cepheiisafag.com

>BMS download links
pastebin.com/2CDSgvZq (embed)

>Air, Land and Sea pastebin
pastebin.com/aN1f84Db (embed)

>Repository of various aviation related material
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3EQDvufMNdeTUh4SE9WV0txa0E&usp=drive_web

>Link to this OP text
docs.google.com/document/d/1eaAdM0Hyu3WwDTyilKPxsbQYK9L2NVPoDIZ5vYD6TLw/edit?usp=sharing

>Example of welcome games
Falcon BMS, DCS World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Euro truck sim, Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum, Silent Hunter, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, OMSI 2, DiRT Rally, Ship Simulator.

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hguzqck
youtube.com/watch?v=GmS-wPMKoAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God fucking damnit since when do threads archive in under an hour on a tuesday evening

Do we need to merge with another general?

Hahahaha you should of taken my BMS OPs and now your dead.

/wgg/ is the only one that's close and they hate us

Would including arma insure our survival

Only if someone makes arms ops

I could make a few.

/aceg/ looks like it has trouble staying up.

No, quite the opposite. Including a**a is basically suicide.

Once AC7 comes out they'll be way to active for us. It's also infested with disgusting subhuman tripfags

How long do you expect that to last though?

Months. Even than lately its been pretty active lately, 531 posts in under three days isn't that ded.

anime

Cancer isn't always fatal.

Aggressive untreatable cancer is though

Are enough people getting Normandy that there'll be ops for it Friday?

I could work on Chechnya ops again

>DCS

>Normandy

What if /simg/ became /mgg/ - Military Games General? A general for every military themed game that can't sustain its own general. So we can stick /aceg/ /a3g/ and /simg/ there right now, then when the new game smell of SD44 wears off /wgg/ can come too.

who cares, the real purpose of simg was to play pretend planes together and act as retard FAQ

Give me the best rally sims, no dirt rally please

We really need Squad in here one way or another

I'm getting it, but it's doubtful if I'll be able to download it or play online on Friday.

Aviation discord for those interested: discord.gg/hguzqck

No furries allowed

Any furry friendly avaiation discords?

No begone from here

>Anime discord

fuck you

>thumbnails

this frog is a hate symbol
delete this at once!

frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs frogs

I've pre-ordered

>he bought into the hype

youtube.com/watch?v=GmS-wPMKoAM

c'mon, you are a furry. Gotta be use to that reaction. Just let it slide of your pelt.

But begone..he was right.

Sure did! Can't wait for VR Spitfire ops over steam trains and the Atlantic Wall

>He actually has a way to acquire money that does not involve crawling across his mom's bedroom floor on his belly while she sleeps to rob her purse.

Yeah fuck him right!

SithShit, please leave you're notinvited here

Right there with you man. Even taking Friday off for extended holiday weekend just to enjoy that 2.1 lighting in Normandy and NTTR in all it's VR goodness.

>muh german cannons are underpowered