ITT post cars with the most obnoxious user base

Post cars which seemingly have the most insufferable, braindead following. Also post stereotypes most commonly associated with these social undesirables.

Off the top of my cranium
>Subaru Impreza WRX
>Toyota 86/Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ
>Mazda Miata (NA)
>Volkswagen GTI
>2006-Present Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ByqoS6hlW8U
youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tacomafags are preddy bad

Agreed, annoying cunts keep thinking they have an indestructible Hilux when it's just another burger pickup truck that's already outclassed by the decade-old Frontier.

Are you jelly you can't afford anything on the list?

lol I already own a BMW 328i, why would I want anything on that list.

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me that busriders are also insufferable little retards.

Chebby Malibu

>Any nu-Jeep drivers, either bitchy women or tryhard inner city cunts
>BMW drivers, specifically crossovers, they absolutely MUST be ahead of anyone on the road because THEY ARE IMPORTANT, THEY DRIVE A BMW
>Mustang drivers, I'm an ausfag with a boner for Falcons, so I have a seething hatred for anyone who drives one of these, I'll admit this is just personal one, theres probably some good ones out there.

>Be OP
>Own BMW
>dont even know what turn signals are
>act like my shit doesn't stink
I'm seeing a pattern here

You can talk shit about any car in the world, quit being an insufferable cynical cunt and enjoy your shit. Oh wait, you're a neet scumbag, kys

>BMW 328i

thats worse than everything on the list.

you are the faggot that can't actually afford a BMW so you buy the cheapest one.

Not a single person here has said tesla.

I think the cars are cool as fuck but the holier than though smugness emanating from tesla owners and caress fan boys is nauseating.

>Any nu-Jeep drivers
jeep drivers...

You've mostly summed it up OP

Better than being a busrider cuck, post your car you white knighting numale faggot.

If you're an Ausfag, there is no greater dickhead than the commodore driver, or Jadiac. Just another dickhead in a commodore.

>subaru impreza wrx sti type-r 22b vapedition stage 2
How do they say all that with their weak lungs

In SA the worst drivers are definitely retards in big SUVs, particularly Pajero owners. Worst scene here is Subaru by far, it's always a P-plater in a GT Forester or a 2.5L RS Impreza that thinks they're top shit. Boyracer faggots, the lot of them.

>1997

he had a jeep from before FCA fucked everything up and went and fucked it up himself

yikes, looks like i trigged you

>Toyota 86/Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ
What makes them insufferable? I'd thought about a BRZ for babby's first sports car if I get the job I'm applying for.

youtu.be/ByqoS6hlW8U
Pretty much sums up every subaru owner
>dude, bro I just drifted my monster energy vinyl wrapped brz into a vape shop lmao *dab* buy my merch

>BRZ for babby's first sports car

Why? literally anything else is faster/better.

We've been over this a thousand times.

The ONLY real reason people buy these is to mod them. I feel like ive never seen a stock one anywhere. Some people also like the aesthetic, enough to overlook the borderline insufficient 200 hp engine with its torque dip. Of course you can fix that, with a tune, that will void any powertrain warranty. So that goes back to, will you mod it? Because that's what youre gonna have to do.

Isn't that pretty much every rich trust fund prick that gets into cars at a young age?

You know the whole 86 community on forums hate that guy, those types of dickhead buy all cars and give owners a bad name. Insecure ones like you let that ruin enjoying such a car
Only other logical option is WRX for the price

I dont let it ruin anything
I actually want to buy a bugeye and take it to 80 down a dirt road

I'm also not completely oblivious to the fact that if you go to any car meet, if you want to find the subaru owners just look for the massive, collective vape cloud.

>going to car meets
Shame on you, they all vape

>Only other logical option is WRX for the price

This is what I would buy if I wanted a first "sports" car. Easily tunable with an ECU flash, AWD and a more practical car (more space, 4 doors).

Honestly, the BRZ/FRS/86 is a tuners car. Its a great platform to mod.

Dont kid yourself though, the BRZ/FRS/86 is not a sports car if its an automatic. Its just not. There is nothing redeeming about it. It has to be a manual. Its like buying one of those 2005-2010 200 HP V6 mustangs, they just were not sports cars.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgUuRVkgJmg

So its basically like this:

1. You want a car you can heavily mod and don't care about any practicality, BRZ with manual.

2. You want a car that out of the box isn't complete shit and maybe you ECU tune it for another 40+ HP easily. You also want practicality and AWD. WRX.

>they all vape
Ok I can accept this

t. Only even been to one car meet and I hated it

>We've been over this a thousand times.
If it wasn't clear, I'm quite new here. I'm only just getting into cars - I had to ditch my old college Buick last year, and decided to learn stick shift. Then I watched Initial D, and my interest has slowly grown. I don't spend much time on Veeky Forums (prefer other imageboards), so I don't visit Veeky Forums often.

Get the WRX man, you dont buy a BRZ unless you KNOW you want one.

It's all really up in the air - I'm looking at a move across the country for a much higher-paying job than what I can get in my current state. I'll certainly spend a lot of time lurking and researching before I decide on a purchase.

Even then, I'm thinking it might be best to just get a shitbox, since I don't know much about working on cars. Is the Miata just a meme, or is it genuinely good for a cheap sporty car?

Miata is p good
Best car to learn on is a civic or corolla though
Its just a dirt bike with 3 more cylinders

Chrysler 300. I hate to say it, because I drove a friend's 300c and enjoyed it. With very few exceptions the car is mostly driven by minorities, wiggers, or the elderly. All of them act like they are driving a 200k luxury car. To add to the delusion, they usually add a bentley or rolls royce grill. There are 3 in my area with this mod, all of them are base models lol.

Funny you mention this, I too have a 300 story. At work one day, some 40-45 yo guy comes in with his 15-17 yo son. Seem normal, not fat, white, dad is balding. I overhear they're Canadian also.
Some other customer comes up to them and says "wow that's a pretty amazing car you've got out there!" And the dad says "thanks, it's been a fun project for me and my son over the past few years. So happy we get to enjoy it now!"
I figure it's a classic, maybe even something rare, so I go outside when they're leaving to check it out.
It's a fucking 300c, complete with
>Bentley grille
>22"ish chrome spinners
>Lambo doors
>airbag suspension
>sparkle paint
It was and continues to be simultaneously the biggest automotive letdown and the most confusing owner-car match I've ever seen, ever. Fuck 300s

fucking laffin m8

DeLoreans

75% of owners are "OMG BTTF lol! 88MPH Marty!"

I hate those people. It's like Reddit materialized and bought a car.

cummins,powerstroke,duramax diesel faggits are the epitome of obnoxious user base. I dont care how much vape comes out of a wrx 5% tinted window, bro trucks take the cake

miata is good - great handling, fantastic gearbox and instant throttle response.

it's basically babby's first enthusiast car since most other econoboxes are FWD which aren't as much fun.

fucking bmwfags. especially ones driving on-M

Yet i see none of them modified or worked onn by their owners

B-b-but I love Deloreans and Bttf... Though if I had one I wouldn't splurge about the movie like I have seen some people do.

Mustang faggots

>I dont see it so it doesnt happen

You are an idiot.

What do you follow miata owners home to see if they work on their own car. You are mentally handicapped.

>Though if I had one I wouldn't splurge about the movie like I have seen some people do.

No you wouldnt but guess how many times you'll be stopped and people will chat up with you to make stupid BTTF references? a lot. Matt Farrah said when he owned one, that was the most annonying thing about the car. People stopping him and making stupid references to the stupid movie

The difference is some of these freaks go to car shows dressed as Marty and Doc; fill their cars up with props, and have ZERO knowledge of how the thing actually works.

The DeLorean is a European parts bin special. A lot of the parts don't work together well and they have strange issues. They're not for a novice owner who wants to LARP as an Oedipal teen or an incompetent scientist despite being a nerdy white guy who works in IT.

>any BMW
>any Audi
>any Merc

fuck arabs

>any chevy
>any ford
>any dodge
>any gm

fuck rednecks

there isn't a correlation here

My mom got a 300c with the Hemi. It has seen maybe a single redline its life, and that was when my dad was driving and used the manual mode to engine brake. Now she's complaining about gas mileage. Why the hell would you get the performance model of a car, never even push it a single time, and then start complaining about fuel efficiency?

>any Subaru
>any Toyota
>any Honda
>any Mitsubishi

fuck weebs

>t. cletus in denial
A good portion are niggers as well though to be fair

there isn't a correlation here

>t. David-San in denial
A good portion are normies as well though to be fair

Women

>any lamborghini
>any ferrari
>any alfa-romeo
>any maserati

fuck wops

Dear God; don't even get me started about the hell that is using one as a daily driver. The BTTF jokes never end.

The worst is when you're broken down on the side of the road and some jackass slows down to shout "What year are you coming back from?" or "Have you checked the 'flex capacitator?'"

At times, it makes me want to sell mine.

Meant to quote
And, forgot image:

you nailed it op

Literally honda civic drivers, and Mazda 3 drivers. They're the most retarded, at least here in the north east. I saw a few getting arrested only a few days ago.

i drive a bone stock 2008 honda civic lx and live in the North East.

What are you talking about.

You're a piece of shit. Basically anyone that drives a Honda Civic is braindead. You should consider suicide.

Let me guess you're 17 wear a snapback, vape, and have a fart can. You prolly go to car meets too with nothing but Honda civics and Mazda 3s

About every mazda. Delusional boyracers

I want a DeLorean because it fucking screams 80s. I couldn't care less about BttF.

And those gullwing doors do things to my dick.

weeb box lovers
wranglers cucks

Right? That was the main thing I enjoyed about it. It had a decent amount of power without being insane and it was wicked comfortable compared to the base model jap interiors I'm used to. Its when people try selling the car off as something its not where I get annoyed.

>any hyundai
>any kia

fuck gooks

AE86 fans

All this hate for Mazda, the only company that gives a fuck about their customers

GRRR I'M A MAN, A MAN DRIVES THIS JEEP, THIS AIN'T NO SORORITY MOBILE, THIS IS A MAN JEEP AND I'M A MAN, ANGRY MAN IN AN ANGRY CAR, IT'S A MASCULINE VEHICLE.

Damn boy

>as a former sales manager/associate at a chrysler stealership can confirm Wrangler owners are the scum of the earth.
>boomers
>midlife crisis balding dads too poor to buy a vette or recent divorcee semi attractive soccer mom
>the hardcore wranglerfags who wear jeep hats and shirts
>the spoiled fratbros and college sluts
>stinky indians who just landed there first IT job and want to look american

The faggots that insit on buying rubicons and never leave the pavement are the worst
And all the super faggy special editions like COD black ops edition

>girls who drive mazda 3's
never stick your dick in them, they are batshit crazy

Civic
>useless towhook, fartcan, Stance and Hoonigan stickers
WRX/STI
>useless mudflaps, Vape, blows up engine, blames Subaru.
Tacoma
>useless GoPro mount, off-road accessories but never Offroads. Muh 10k mark up for TRDpro.
BMW/Mercedes/Audi
>insufferable inconsiderate fucks on the road or freeways
Ford/Chevy/Dodge Bro truck
>useless 10inch lift, blinds you with 10k HID foglights, XD 20" duely wheels, monster stickers
FRS/86/BRZ/350z/EVO
>Dakumi Akina Red Night Kids fag wannabes.
Any Minivan
>disgusting children's filthy interior, Asian or Indian strange odors, piss/shit stained seats in handicap ramp van.
Volester/Genisis/Turbo Optima
>What the Flying Fuck is KIM?
Retired Police Interceptor
>Niggers that you slowed down for Nothing
Lowriders
>Car Clubs=Gangs
Boomer Muscle Cars
>Trailer/Garage Queens

Meant to say What the Flying Fuck is KDM. God damn spell check

>328i
enjoy your pigfat no power no room for improvement auto cuckmobile

Still better than your 3k civic fag.