I6
V8
V10
V12
etc...

Why don't you do it?

I've only ever owned 2 of the engines
I'm not a good authority on the subject
Plus I'm looking at getting a scoobaru and wanna know where it sits on the spectrum

too lazy to use mspaint

tiny brain
I4
V6
medium brain
H4
V10
big brain
V12
V8
cosmic brain
I6
I8
V4

retarded stuff is supposed to be in the cosmic brain you ninny

V12
V8
V10
I6
H6
H4
I4
I5
Rotary
Radial
Lawn mower
Stirling engine
Air compressor
Dogshit
V6

I did it top best bottom worst

You just listed everything from worst to best.

Only exception is I6 V8 and V10 where they're more or less on equal footing depending on the setup and how many turbos you strap to them.

Are you saying h4 is bad for any reason other than spark plugs and having to break the block in half to change bearings? JW because I know nothing about them and subie forums are useless for objective criticism

It's just way fucking complicated when an I4 does basically the exact same shit in the same space for less headache.

If they made god tier power for the weight and space I'd understand but come on now.

Subaru engines are shit. The flat layout makes them take too much space. It's difficult to work on, they consume oil and head gaskets, they got good torque for a 4 banger but not compared to anything else. The low center of gravity is a myth because they got a 5 quart oil pan sitting underneath it so it sits as high as any other engine.

I6 and V12 make very smooth engines, they got good balance. However no v12 is cheap to maintain, i6 is difficult to find but there's options. V8 is everywhere and for good reason. It's balanced enough, fits inside almost anything because as long as a i4 and not much wider while providing a much bigger engine and power. Anything besides these 3 layouts is worthless.

B-but... snow drifting
Ok so what's a good alternative to a bug/blobeye

Audi all road, Evo, Volvo AWD, and 4x4 ever

>The low center of gravity is a myth because they got a 5 quart oil pan sitting underneath it so it sits as high as any other engine.
>head gaskets

Please refrain from talking about things that you know nothing about.

I owned one lel

lol'd

So either your lying or you never did any real work on it. I'm in the process of engine swapping a wrx currently and I can tell you that an H4 does sit lower in the car than an I4.

Jason?

As far as unironic versions of this meme go, this is spot on

No

You're implying I had an i4 to compare to.

So you are talking out of your ass. I'm not saying the boxer is perfect, but the memes you're spouting are either outright lies or completely overblown half-truths.

different user, but your profound asspain inspired me.

i4 and i5 are interchangeable. i4 / i5 > v6 because v6's for insecure people deluding themselves, while they still are either too impoverished or stupid to purchase a v8.

>profound asspain

So not wanting people to continue to propagate lies is asspain now? Have fun being an uneducated retard.

Debate me

Oh yeah and H4 and 6 with straight 6 and H12 with V12

No I'm not talking out my ass. You're just cherry picking, I said any engine below V8 and i6 is worthless. Dry sump engines are much lower than wet sump engines. That's the only way to get real low center of gravity.

this twisted game needs to be reset

I can't afford it so it's bad