Are all Porsche owners faggots? I see em by the dozen here in southern cali. But none of them are any fun!

Are all Porsche owners faggots? I see em by the dozen here in southern cali. But none of them are any fun!

>Are all Porsche owners faggots?
My dad was a faggot? Nope, he was a cool dad tho. I look forward to having his 993 as he promised when he goes for the big shot 918.

Same here

Wait a minute. Don't you have to own like 6 Porsches or own a few special edition Porsches in order to get the 918? There is a Porsche VIP Scheme or something right?

sour grapes

Yes but Porsche completed production for the 918. He's going to buy a used. For that he don't have to be in the Porsche VIP List(not Porsche VIP Scheme).

Oh okay tanks

a lot of them are gigafaggots, but you can usually identify them by how they're driving recklessly on the road or how many parking spaces they decide to occupy.

What does your dad do? I mean how did he make his money.

Everyone in southern Cali is a faggot

>starting price of US$847,000
what the fuck

Except I've never seen this

t. Actual Porsche owner

Stop it, you silly.

Correct

>918

Second-handed?

Maybe pool your money, you guys could take a bus to see the Pacific.

I can confirm that there are a ridiculous amount of Porsches in SoCal (or at least LA)

Porsche owners get laid and respect more than you ever will.

well, yeah, they are your average rich chads

Yeah, but there's literally so many that they don't even merit a second look.
I always see at least one or two Lambos or Ferraris every time I go out driving, sometimes shit like McLarens and Paganis.

That scribbling somehow looks professional, are you sure that picture has a real backstory?

CEO of a tech firm, investments and owns 2 diary farms.

Used ones are well over 1.2 or 1.5 mil.

Yes.