/pg/ - Persona General

Takamaki Tuesday edition
NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eqGbv6qS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Long live the Queen!

Makoto!

I love Ann!

Where are my Pixie doujins?

My sole purpose in these threads is to state how much I hate Makoto and people who like her

What is Kawakami's persona?
What about Tae's or Ohya's?

What about him

xth for another shitty thread with a bunch of grown men arguing autisticly over fictional video game characters

next time you decide to argue over something so fucking stupid, make sure you say out loud "i am a fucking idiot" before you hit that submit button.

“That’s true. Still, when it comes to my relationship with you compared to all the others, you’re something of an outlier.”

“Whaddya mean ‘liar’!?” Ryuji spoke with his usual excessive volume. “What part of what I just said sounded like it ain’t true!?”

“No, Ryuji.” Makoto smiled. Just like that, all of the tension was gone. This was the Ryuji Sakamoto she was used to talking to. “I mean that you are the only member of our group who I don’t seem to have any special relationship with. Akira and I are dating. I can do what I guess you would call ‘girl stuff’ with Ann and Haru. Yusuke and I can discuss culture. Futaba is like the younger sister I never had. Even Morgana can sometimes provide stimulating conversation, especially with my interest in police work and his perspective as a natural-born thief.”

“I getcha.” Ryuji looked forward, his gaze focused on the horizon. “It’s about what we have in common. I’ve known Ann for years, so we got history. Futaba knows all about games and manga and stuff. Haru knows good food. Yusuke likes hot girls, though he’s kinda weird about it. Mona’s a total dick, though.” Ryuji looked curiously at Makoto. “So you wanna figure out what we got in common? I guess I’m down for that.”

“Wonderful! So, what are some of your interests?”

>its a daily I hate Makoto post

Fuck off

>Literally stop having fun guys

I also like Makoto

>destiny is like a shoe made of metal

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

She's smol

>endlessly whining about makoto for 500 posts
>fun

“Well… Uh…” Ryuji grumbled a bit. This was one of those questions that shouldn’t be hard because you already know the answer, but when you’re actually asked it your mind goes blank for a minute. “Runnin’, of course. And I like meat. And video games. Manga too, I guess.”

“Oh! I’ve been taking an interest in manga recently.” Makoto’s eyes were filled with an enthusiasm Ryuji had only ever heard Akira describe when he got all goofy talking about her. “I recently started reading this older series called ‘Death Note’ to relax when I’ve completed my studies for the day, and I find it absolutely enthralling! Have you ever read it?”

“I’ve heard of it. Tried watchin’ the show they made, but it’s not the kinda thing I’m into. I prefer stuff with lots of fights in it.”

Goodnight, /pg/.

Teddie would be exponentially more tolerable if he didn't wear the stupid fucking bear costume.

y/n

Cutest autismo sibs!

some girls are so good you can only use your imagination

I don't even like short hair. I hate it
Yet I love Makoto.
And her stupid beautiful red eyes
And her dorky stalking
and her love of Yakuza movies
and her fear of spoopy Ghosts

If you go to NG+ with the SL gifts, can you fuse Personas that would require the SL to be at lvl10 right off the bat?

trying the reaper exploit but i can never ambush him. how do you ambush him he turns around way before i can get behind him.

Does this meme have any evidence to back it up?

I love Aigis and she is cute!
You forgot the Goroposting sometimes and shipping fanfics

If they don't fuck at the end of this, i'm gonna be mad as shit

“Yes, that makes sense. That kind of thing doesn’t really appeal to me though.” Makoto tried to hide her frustration. Just as quickly as they’d discovered a talking point they were about to lose it. She had to keep the pace of the conversation going. “I do enjoy some action movies though.”

“Oh yeah?” Ryuji looked at Makoto curiously. “Like what? Martial arts movies?”

“To an extent, yes. I’m a fan of stars such as Toshiro Mifune and Bruce Lee.”

“That makes sense.” Ryuji took on his usual casual tone. “Nobody’s as good as fightin’ as you without likin’ it, I guess.”

“I suppose…” Makoto had to push the thought to the back of her mind. While the idea of correlation between an enjoyment of combat and a proficiency for it was something she wished to explore, she doubted Ryuji was somebody she could have a particularly in-depth conversation about it with. “Though I’m especially a fan of crime thrillers.”

“Is that ‘cause you wanna be a cop?”

“You know about that?”

“Yeah. Akira mentioned it once. I can see it.”

“It’s nice to hear you say that.”

“Yeah, you’re total cop material. Solvin’ crimes, puttin’ away bad guys, that’s totally the kinda thing you’d be good at. I mean, just look at how you joined the Phantom Thieves. You remember all that stuff with Kaneshiro?”

“Of course I do.” Makoto got a nervous expression on her face again. Looking back, she really screwed that up. Sure, she discovered Kaneshiro’s identity and location, but if it weren’t for the fact that Akira and the others were the Phantom Thieves, she’d probably be in major trouble or even dead right now. “I hope my future police work is better than that was. I got reckless and handled that investigation terribly.”

“I mean, I guess, but you were goin’ through some stuff that clouded your judgment. You know better now, yeah?” Ryuji gave Makoto a thumbs up“You’re gonna make a great cop, Makoto.

Sae with the persona Pierre Cauchon as the Makoto of Persona 5: Old Dogs/New Tricks when?

I want them to have awkward autistic sex

Persona is melodrama and not even particularly compelling melodrama. The people that would populate a Persona General would logically gravitate towards waifus because there really isn't that much to talk about with these games.

Nigger where do you think we are? The madness is the fun.

I want to cuddle dragon loli poster

you're dumb

You don't ambush the reaper idiot.
Are you sure you even know the exploit?

Gross. Yusuke is for art only.

Yes

Another night, another chunk of time dedicated to writing Morgana-abuse fanfiction. I'm quickly realizing this story's getting longer than I thought it'd be.

Literally the cancer killing /pg/. Fuck off and never return.

I usually hate short hair and am a long hair fag usually, but hers just fits perfectly with me

Thanks.

/pg/ has always been this way mongoloid.
Did you come in with the other newfags whose first game was 5?

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the resurrection!

>ambushing the reaper

TIME TO BUTTON MASH

>REEEEEE the post

No problem.

I love his outfit

I haven't had fun on /pg/ in weeks. But I'm still here for some reason. Maybe this is stockholm syndrome

>REEEEEE
This isn't reddit, bud.

Look, why don't you compile everything and post in a fucking pastebin?

> Ambushing Sudou

Leave him alone cunt his life's hard enough

“Thank you, Ryuji.” It felt strange being encouraged by him. Makoto knew that fundamentally, Ryuji wasn’t an unkind person. He tended to speak without thinking, but that also meant that he was easy to read, and his compliments tended to be genuine. Still, actually being praised by him for something not relating to the Phantom Thieves was rare.

“I’m kinda jealous. Wish I knew what I wanted to do after school like you do.”

“That can’t be true. You must have some ideas for your future.”

“I mean, not really. I used to think I was gonna be a pro runner, but then all that stuff with Kamoshida happened.”

“But you go on runs all the time now! You’re quite good at it too!” Makoto recalled how Ryuji almost died when Shido’s Palace collapsed. At the time, she wanted to use Johanna to release the lifeboats, but she was just too exhausted from the fight with Shido. Ryuji always seemed to have energy to spare.

“Yeah, but that’s just for me. I don’t really like the idea of runnin’ as competition anymore. It kinda ruins it.” Ryuji sighed. “Aside from that, I dunno what I’d do. It seems like workin’ out and stuff’s the only thing I’m good at. I guess I could be a personal trainer or somethin’, but is that really what I wanna be doin’ for the rest of my life?”

“You don’t have to limit yourself to something physical. I’m certain there’s something else that you’re good at.”

Really? It's the bear suit, and not his constant flirting and bear puns that bothers you?

it makes sense for her to have short hair, it's more practical and at the end of the day she favors pragmatism over fashion. She views her hair like she views that dollar bin lotion she talks about in her confidant.

>reddit bogeyman
We're not on /v/, faggot.
Why don't you go back there?

No, it wasn't filled with falseflagging faggots such as yourself who shitpost about characters just because they know it'll start an autistic argument lasting 200 posts. Nor would it be an excuse to act like a falseflagging faggot even if there was a precedence set.

Is there any writefags left who aren't shiptards or degenerates?

“What about you?” Ryuji stopped walking and stared at Makoto. She quickly halted herself. “How’d you know you wanna be a cop?”

“Well, that was the result of a few things. But looking back, it’s mostly because my family has a history of working in law enforcement.”

“Like your sister?”

“Not exactly. I was really proud of Sis when she became a prosecutor, but I think her current work as a defense attorney suits her just as well. I think it really comes from my father.”

“Was he a cop?”

“Yes. A detective, actually.” Makoto’s face lit up as she recalled her time with her father. “We were very close. He always fought for what he believed in, and had a very strong sense of right and wrong. I suppose my desire to be a police commissioner largely comes from wanting to be the kind of person that he was.”

“Well, that don’t help my job search at all. You’re sayin’ a bunch of stuff that I can’t relate to.” Ryuji got a sullen look on his face. “My old man was the worst.”

“He abandoned you, didn’t he?” Makoto recalled reading something to that effect in Ryuji’s school records back when she was investigating the Phantom Thieves. “That must have been terrible.”

“Nah, leavin’ was the best thing he ever did.” Ryuji’s sadness quickly turned to anger. “He was a real bastard. Always drinkin’ and hittin’ me and my mom. Insultin’ us, tellin’ us we were worthless. I just wish he’d taken off sooner.” Ryuji clenched his fists. His entire body was shaking. “If I ever see that guy again, I’m gonna break his effin’ jaw!”

We had a guy using the word Bantz unironically last thread, so I think it is time to burn everything.

Teddie would be beloved by this fanbase if he was a girl

Top tier taste, my brothers of african heritage.

>tfw you love Anne and Makoto equally

Now explain why Futaba has bright orange hair.

Okay, so every Persona game's fusion chart is a bit different. Trying to make sense of a few things, see if anyone's studied them.

Which combines into which seems to be more or less arbitrary, but I'm wondering what the internal logic is to determine how many times a particular result shows up in a given arcana's row/column. Also wondering what determines which two shouldn't be able to combine.

Anyone able to figure that out?

Let's respect women!

DUDE IM A NERD

Is it even possible to max all confidants on a single playthrough?

Female Teddie would probably have the same fans as Futaba

>No, it wasn't filled with falseflagging faggots such as yourself who shitpost about characters just because they know it'll start an autistic argument lasting 200 posts
Are you sure you aren't new?

I wrote the Ryuji and Morgana bathtime fluff. I don't like focusing on romance for the most part, though I did mention a couple, but it wasn't the focus.

Big titty Futaba and Futaba pressing palms together are pretty cute. Would headpat.

Naoya is underrated

Oh boi, i missed seeing so many Makotos.
Yeah, i know we shouldn't flood the image limit, but after so many days of Makoto shitposting im loving this change of pace.

1 will protect you, the others will try to kill you

I call dibs on Black Anne

>one Makoto is badass, cool, get things done and doesn't give a fuck about anything ever
>another Makoto is a mary sue that stole every possible spotlight when she's around and loved by degenerates

>So what if I act like a dumb falseflagging cunt? It's always been this way!
Not him but you should kill yourself if you actually think like this.

>falseflagging
you guys are way too concerned about this metashit
waifu wars aren't actually wars, nobody will care about your sections of the fanbase months from now. You should be less concerned about what we're discussing and just discuss

I feel bad for wishing that was smut

I don't know why this took such a dark turn. I'm sorry but I love bulling Sae.
pastebin.com/eqGbv6qS

Working on those others now. Yep yep.
Honestly I should be asking you to look at my work. You're much better at writing. Critiquing my own work I've noticed I write rather rushed and haphazardly. You've done a great job of setting the mood and making descriptions engaging. I'm not usually a fan of yuri your setup was incredibly well done and made me interested for more. Please keep me updated.

Calling dibs on stacked Futaba!

I thought similar until I saw the other angle

Except I don't falseflag or start waifu wars or whatever buzzwords you want to throw around. I just fucking ignore it like any reasonable person would.

all this confirms is 90% of persona fans are fat nerds

does that even surprise anyone

Only someone who has never visited this general before would say what you just said. Have you seen this place? Falseflagging isn't just a boogeyman meme. We already had one shitter today trying to falseflag about Makotofags being jealous of Aigisfags, but that guy was quickly called out on his shit because he tried to do it twice.

CALLING DIBS ON GIRL AKIHIKO

Is this what Futaba would look like if P5 was realistic?

I like this user, It's nice to see writefaggotry that isn't just shipping

Unless that's your plan

I dunno, JLMK Stacked (now very clearly also chubby) Futaba and the Futaba that was pressing her palsm together in the last picture are still pretty hittable.

THAT GIRL AKIHIKO THO...

It does now since Joker and co were traveling south of Tokyo in the end and the fact that he lives close enough to visit on Sundays.

I don't deny it exists, I just don't give a fuck about it. All waifufags are the same and literally nobody gives a fuck outside of /pg/, and even on /pg/ we're all going to forget this shit. So why bother, seems like a waste of time to me

You got a link to that? It sounds like the least autistic thing written here

>pastebin.com/eqGbv6qS
What the fuck. Why would you write this.

S-Sorry I'll just attack him then