/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Finally MH on Sony edition

>News
XX Update 1.1 w/ Eng Patch v3: my.mixtape.moe/uixtrs.png
Monster Hunter Stories is coming West this fall.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
In XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

What is Yian showing?

Since production of the movie is going to happen in the Fall, do you expect anything big about it to come out of it beforehand, like cast announcements or stuff like that?

A blank piece of paper duh.

What is Seregios thinking?

Threadly reminder to kick anyone using the female voices 11, 15, 18, 19 or 20.

Hopefully Milla Jovovich is in it.

Rape.
I have no idea what mine is.

He's complaining about the time they hired hentai seiyuu

>I have no idea what mine is.
Is it incredibly annoying and irritates anyone that isn't a waifu faggot? If yes, then you have one of those voices, expect to be kicked.

Is it just me or did they nerf CB's hitbox? Man what a shit piece of a weapon,my attacks won't connect 90% of the time. What weapon should I main now?

With good reason. It exemplifies everything that is wrong XX, gen and pandering to waifu faggotry, kill yourself if you support it.

Okay right after this last fap

End your life you fucking nigger

/mhg/ needs more male hunters

>/mh/ needs more male(female) hunters
ftfy

Okay jesus Anita Sarkeesian, just let me finish sharpening my weapon.

Stop being gay, you already have Mizutsune.

Post modest huntresses

Mine sounds pretty normal I think.

Good taste my friend

>waifu faggot
You got to stop. Not every thing is waifus. At this point the only person who cares about waifus is the faggot screaming about people benig waifu faggots. PANCAKES PANCAKES PANCAKES!
On the side though, Urasai!: The voice can be annoying but the others are no where near that level, so at this point I'm left to believe that you just hate females in Japanese/anime related things.
Stop hating women.

>YEAH GUYS LOOK AT ME I'M A DEGENERATE LMAO
Keep digging that hole you fucking faggots, your days are counted, degenerates with no use to society will be the first to go when the day come.

What about slutty male hunters?

Okay okay for yama's sake, just let me finish gathering mushrooms.

I'm glad it became an XR armor after being held hostage by GQs.

I fucking hate the people ruining the Monster Hunter franchise with their anime shit, with a huge part of it being waifu faggots, ruining armor design and online play with their faggotry, capcom caught wind of this, and has been exploiting it in every game after 3U, this is the prime reason why XX and Gen are awful. Kill yourself for even defending it.

I'm going to keep using hentai voice and there's nothing you can do about it

You could probably get better results if you save edit and copy the skin color value into the color value for armor appearance, assuming it allows you to do that

I know the skin color field accepts any hex color value, so I assume armor does as well

My niBBa

Frostfang

>Rathalos doing the Tigrex roar pose
wtf

Yes there is, expect to be kicked from every room you enter, you fucking disgrace.

Protect his smile!

>armor design
The same as it's been
>online play
How the hell do waifus even affect this? You are just looking for shit to be mad about
>after 3u
Pfft
Any thing female can be a waifu (hell background characters are waifud the most and they have NOTHING going for them) so you are saying that you want males only, too bad husbandos are a thing and will just take the spot light. If you can't stop being a faggot and let what others enjoy bother you when it is causing you no real problems you need to go die, the world would be better without you.
Bait power 70%

its more realistic, a wyvern isnt going to be holding it's wings up in the air all the time for no reason

How do you input hex color in the color change option?

*rape* his smile

I don't care if it is realistic when there is a giant flying lizard and a AIDS dragon.

I've also done this during character creation.

It works other places as well.

>realistic
>wyvern
Man, everything in MonHun is a wyvern.
Also, have you seen real wyverns? How do you know what would be realistic for them? You have a diagram of their bone structure or something?

Bruh

A-am i okay if i play a fully armored female hunter?

you're not okay if you play monster hunter at all

No it's a female and to him all females are waifu faggot bait. Either be a bara male or he'll hate you.

This, pretty much.

>everything in MonHun is a wyvern.
Even your own mother?

Especially her. You are the wyverns too

And then John was a Rathalos

WEW

Depending on your voice, yes. There's nothing inheritly wrong with playing as a female.

Are you gonna buy MH5 or wait until MH5G?

Nothing wrong with High Rank games. Except when they cuck us out of a G Rank release.

I'll buy Monster's Dogma instead.

How deep can we go?

I would say it's gonna be 2 years AT LEAST until we get to play 5th gen (MH5 nip onry, then MH5G then we have to wait over half a year for MH5U) but Gens proved people in the west don't mind paying for the high rank only release so we might actually get both, eventually, but it's still going to be half a year or more from jap release until we get MH5

>lao shan lung urgent
>slap his groin for 35 fucking minutes
>lose

when does the fun start

After you beat that quest.

>not using the on-site weapons
>not playing that urgent online
You only have yourself to blame.

i put every goddamn ballista on the map into his face and shot him with the demolisher and the dragonator

what more do you want from me capcom???

Cannonballs and teamwork. That's what they want from you.
You have to be on point with everything if you decide to go solo.

To apologize Gog

Are you using anything besides hammer?
The best and most reliable tactic would be to take the hammer and just tripple pound his taint all game if you're having trouble doing things normally.
OR open up a room and invite some of us in to kick its ass with you. I still have nostalgia for the old days when the Lao was this cool new giant thing, and the badass story that it was actually running from the fatalis.

Bringing back Lao was a HUGE mistake

>The biggest mistake of XX was bringing back a "nostalgia trip" from the previous games
B-b-but muh XX shitposting

i cant name a single fun extra-large monster fight

MH5 when

I'll become your housekeeper in MH5, but only if you donate me enough horn coins!

Much better.

I don't want you anywhere near my stuff you fucking subhuman.

Cutest couple

I actually saved this screenshot last time but I didn't submit it.
T/A, time attack. I didn't save the equipment and exact kill time because I got so mad that I ejected my cartridge after the hunt because my AEDs won't connect.It is Adept style and the set has RS,CE+2,crit boost,artillery novice,and weakness exploit.
Why the fuck is CB so shitty,/mhg/? Fuck capcom for ruining my weaponfu.I will never buy another MH game if they do this shit again .Fuck this,I am so fucking mad right now.

DBs got its archdemon mode ruined.

I'd rather your sister.

This shit can't be real. On what way was it ruined?

Reportedly, the 15% MV buff is gone from Archdemon in Gen.

>>The same as it's been
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pic related, and this is being very generous on what actually is considered slutty, there are plenty of XR and Deviant armors that are unnecessarily slutty as well, that i decided to not include. Pretty much every new monster added in Gen / XX has a slutty armor design, some they even made slutty in G Rank, likely because they knew XX has no redeeming qualities and decided to pander to waifu niggers, transmog also being a consequence of that.

>Inb4 le ebin Kirin armor
Kirin was the exception in the first game, and it fits the overall design of the monster. Every other monster had actual good looking, non slutty female armor. Same goes for Gen 2 and 3.

>>How the hell do waifus even affect this?
Retarded people with a penis for a brain use those voices unironically, probably because they think it's sexy, however, while their inferior selves might be able to enjoy it, normal people will find it annoying the first time you hear it. It ruins online play by the the fact that it is impossible to go online without finding one of you degenerates, which means throughout the whole hunt, you will be hearing annoying noises that will take you out of the game, making play worse as a result.

>"make your own rooms then"
That means it will take longer to get shit done and you need to do a hunt with one of those retards before knowing the voice they're using, by that point, they already ruined your experience. It has gotten so bad that i can expect to kick at least 3 people every time I open a room.

>>Any thing female can be a waifu
Goes to show how desperate and pathetic waifu faggots are.

All in all, you should kill yourself.

All this butthurt. The fact that you took an hour to type all this up means you should go die more then the people you are bitching about. You are the problem, you need to be solved.
>Cheery picking
>Retards, when they have been around since before your "problems"
>Takes longer, as if he can't do hunts by himself if people are a problem
>waifu faggots
Yup, just end it man, we all would be better off.

>The fact that you took an hour to type all this up
It took 5 minutes at most. Unlike people like you, I have other things to do.

Also, nice non arguments.

>XX has no redeeming qualities and decided to pander to waifu niggers
You are so triggered over this, it's hilarious.

>Unlike people like you, I have other things to do
You're literally sperging out on a video game thread on Veeky Forums.

You have no arguments you fool. You are looking for reasons to blame "waifu faggots'", you are not trying to argue. The point is your a faggot that can't stop letting stupid shit make his butt hurt, your problems are not even real, really when you have to start talking about bad players as if they are new or something, or that the character they play as is what makes them bad. Stop trying to act like you have a real point.

Farming high rank tetsu for a bit in MHXX, come join us!
11-1154-0259-9577

Ah shit,that's too bad but I'm using Demon mode most of the time so I don't think it is much of an issue.

I miss p3rd's RGB sliders... It was so easy!