I'm looking to buy a convertible sometime this fall, as people are preparing for winter...

I'm looking to buy a convertible sometime this fall, as people are preparing for winter. I am trying to decide between a 2000 boxter, a 20003 slk 320, or a 2006 350z. Any input?

Convertible is to feminine. Get a c4 or C5 with a Targa top

>convertible
Enjoy increased weight and decreased chassis rigidity, alongside looking like a complete fag with a butchered car.

How do you fuck up the word "too"?

Not everyone is a self conscious faggot who does the virgin walk you know.
Anyways I'd recommend the Merc honestly OP since it's not a convertible trying to be a performance car.

Get the SLK, they are pretty reliable if they aren't beat up and you keep up with maintenance, old boxsters are a nightmare and I just don't like the 350z

I always really liked the 350z convertible, but how good is the slk?

Get the boxster but budget the IM bearing, the water pump and the clutch and do it as soon as you buy it if isn't done already. Prob a new stereo too. The ones I've seen have some ancient bs in there.

slk320 would probably be the most comfy
boxster would handle the best
350z is trash and shouldn't be considered.

Solid advice guys. Thanks. I'll see what shows up on CL in the next few months. My aesthetic preference is the Z, but price will e rather important as well.

I missed that las part. What is so trash about the 350z? I'm genuinely curious. What should I know?

S2000

burns oil
shit interior
at least 400lbs heavier than either of the other cars.

I's love to, but I don't have 12-15k to spend.

OK. Was unaware. Thank you.

Afterthought, would the slk 350 be worth the cost over the slk 320?

Of your three choices...
>Boxster
+most fun
+biggest trunk space
+best sound
-most expensive to maintain
-people on the Internet will call you a fag
-you'll want the Boxster S. Find a way to afford it

>SLK320
+neat metal roof for structure/weather
+probably best interior
+will likely come heavily optioned
-kinda girly
-mercedes mechanics aren't cheap
-auto only

>350z
+most powerful
+decent aftermarket
+more reliable/cheaper fix
-heaviest
-brand Prestige
-love/hate styling and noise

I'd take boxster s 9 out of 10 times and the 350z the other. SLK is kind of the black sheep in this fight, and if it was to be my fun car I'd write the autobox right off.

Muy importante- run insurance costs for all three... also, I don't think the 350z demands premium only fuel but the other two do... but don't quote me on that. Shit adds up.

Source- driven all three several times but never owned any

Great advice man, leaning boxter, but the Z was my initial preference. I've still got some time, as I intend to buy around October/November when it starts to snow.

It's boxster

Can confirm Boxster master race.

My bad.

B O X S T E R
O
X
S
T
E
R

what is your budget btw

under 10k