Anyone ever drive from UK to France and then to Eastern Europe, all in one road trip?

anyone ever drive from UK to France and then to Eastern Europe, all in one road trip?

how hard/fun is it?

>driving from shithole to shithole expecting """fun"""

bit rude innit

If you're careful, you can avoid being murdered by Muslims by scheduling a trip to America and driving there

>take my chances on the calais trial of death
>get shot in america

lol no thx sweetie xx

France has some beautiful scenery, i would got to Italy instead of Eastern Europe though. Also avoid people in France, the French are some of the most arrogant and hateful people on the planet.

The American murder rate is 70 times that of Europe. Partly because of the prevalence of guns but mainly because even septics don't like Americunts.

Maybe because America has 70 times more land, and 70 times more niggers.

I'm not telling you to drive through Alabama with a convertible Bentley, go somewhere better like the entire north or Alaska

>go somewhere better like
The Sudan.

>b-but

Shut the fuck up amerilard.

>England is so much better than America guys, I swear
Get knifed, tea suckers

The murder rate in Alaska is 5.6/100,000 compared to 5.7/100,000 for Alabama. There are ten times as many black people in Alabama per capita as Alaska, so it's not a black thing, Montana has the third highest murder rate in the USA and is 81% white. (DC has by far the highest but that's to be expected given what happens there)

>implying South America is better then Alabama

The very fact stabbings in the UK are news worthy and shootings in the states aren't any more is proof that things are much better in the UK.

That's all just Eskimos and their tribal bullshit in Alaska, nothing for you to worry about.
You need to look at the chances of YOU getting murdered, not gang statistics.

Don't know if troll or product of American education system.

Amerifats BTFO

No one cares about niggers shooting each other, and the US is a big place.

Name one terrorist attack in the past year on US soil that was done by Muslims. I can count like 6 in Bong alone.

Did you hear about the new American "sport"? The ball stays stationary and the players shift the goalposts around until the ball is in the net.

Much like American football, or baseball, it requires short bursts of activity followed by standing around, making it easy for obese people to play whilst holding a flavourless 4.1% beer.

Fresno, April 13th.

Name one mass shooting in the UK in the last decade. Christians are a far more dangerous bunch.

Ive done it several times from West Yorkshire to Bulgaria in three days on my bike

I can put the goal posts wherever I want when I was the one who made the field and was vague on their location.

I just said somewhere safer, kid. I didn't say the place with the lowest murder rate.

France theater murder, areana grand concert (they had guns, right?), too lazy to Google more.

>b-but that's niggers, that's not real america, doesn't count
>b-but terrorist attacks don't count unless it's a bomb
>we're not 50% white I swear
>s-shut up

Lmaoing everytime at murrifat mental gymnastics

He said UK you mongolid amerinigger

>France
Wow Americans are stupid when it comes to geography.

It's literally the same thing fag

Look at this fat piece of shit having a meltdown!

>It's literally the same thing
I genuinely keked

I drove from the UK to Finland in my dads american 1959 Chrysler a few years ago

very entertaining.

Don't be so harsh on the UK and France

Ok, let me give you a serious anwser.

From UK to France, you take either a ferry bot or a high speed train. One or the other, you don't drive. Then, when you are in France. You won't bet attacked while driving. If you d'ont plan on going on little roads and have a sightseeing tour, you will stay on highways. They are large, straight, boring, a bit jammed around big cities, costly but well maintained, and limited to 110 or 130 km/h. Then you cross the border with Belgium, at a hundred kilometers per hour. The roads are costless but not well maintained. It does not take a long to reach Germany. You also can go to Germany from France, also crossing the border without stoppiong. There, half of highways are unlimited, others are. Take what you like. As always, roads are straight, large and comfy. You won't be attacked by anyone. I don't know how it is in Poland and further in the East.

Europe is neither the Far West nor a medieval country with highway bandits.

absolutely btfo!

drove from london to the french riviera. didn't go on any motorways.

honestly one of the most beautiful countries I've ever been in, and the countryside is just idyllic. germany and eastern europe seems a bit drab, but i'm sure the french part of your journey will be great.

>Name one mass shooting in the UK in the last decade. Christians are a far more dangerous bunch.
Yeah man, radical Christians are dangerous as fuck. Those Amish are, like, totally armed to the teeth.

Now fuck off back to /r/atheism.

>anyone ever drive from UK to France
>Anyone ever drive across 50 miles of open water

Yuropoof educasion right here

Depends where you want to go. I'd advise avoiding north France and north Germany, the scenery is pretty bland and roads are straight and boring.

Also almost every single road and scenery in the red circle is amazing, don't go around it !

Yes.
its a piece of piss

Okay, you may not have ever heard of these things in the sandy desert you live in, but there's these cars that are specially made to drive on water called Boats, I know it sounds weird, but they've been around for longer than cars.

There are three tunnels, two for trains and the third is for road vehicles.

Theres a tunnel, my diabetic friend.

fucking this, even the highways are fun in the Alps
>dem curves

Also the area is super rich, so you're going to see a lot of great cars

Check the statistics, world wide you are more likely to be killed by a christian than any other religion, both in total figures and adjusted for the number of practicing members of the religion.

you can drive from germany to egypt to see the pyramids the old world is best world

Praha and Czech Republic countryside are beautiful and people are super nice, you should go there