Schiff has it right this time I think. No fucking way the DOW is not overpriced

Schiff has it right this time I think. No fucking way the DOW is not overpriced.
The inflation is obvious as fuck too and the confidence for the first of three rate hikes has gone down for occurrence in March. More lies from the fed.

We all know Schiff has predicted wrong in the past but this time i'm seeing genuine merit.
Any opinions? Gold or silver?

Look I'll be completely honest with you.

I have no mother fucking idea.

I would have thought we'd see huge inflation and a crazy melt down years ago but we didn't.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

Maybe everyone is afraid if they dump US equities and the dollar they'll get nuked. I have no god damn idea whatsoever.

too much fake money, not enough fake shit to buy. if it drops, a shit ton of people will buy it literally cheap.

>I would have thought we'd see huge inflation
CoL has gone up though over these times, where I live it's dramatic. CPI is cooked overall.

too much fake money that people CAN'T pay back, especially the surge of unfortunate cucks reentering the labor force.

unemployment up AND inflation up. oh boy. people are catching on. Market is so complicated though, but i'm seeing a B/C above 1 in dollar getting fucked.

>2002, DOW is overpriced, will crash
>2003, DOW is overpriced, will crash
>2004, DOW is overpriced, will crash
>2005, DOW is overpriced, will crash
>2006, DOW is overpriced, will crash
>2007, DOW is overpriced, will crash
>2008, I PREDICTED THE MARKET CRASH GUYS!!!

Was he even predicting shit that long ago?
Whatever his fuckups, he's in it for the long-term. Easily richer than 99% of biz.

You're retarded and too stupid to be on this board, and that's saying a lot.

whats going on?

the credit expansion does not stop, it's just a matter about how much more of it

stockmarkets are fucked up, there's no other way around, central banks create money and normal banks dupe it as long as they keep providing fake deposit services

then why the shit keeps going

because you're retards who can't understand even a little
because most agents of the market are retards like you
because the people responsible of ruling the economy are the worst retards of all

when the failure starts to rise, it's patched up under fresh new credit, shit grows and is pushed down

they know it's fucked up, and they're trying to prevent the collapse, where and when is the turning point then?

incoming bankrupcy of lot of big agents, hiperinflation to counter that and awakening of the previous retards when their stocks are worth shit, they can't access their bank accounts and their money is worth shit

so why not explain instead of projecting your autistic ego?

He wasn't making those predictions that soon.

And he never specified an exact time for the crash. Nobody can predict the future to the exact minute. He simply knew a big crash would happen soon and why. He was right.

why is he not shaving?!?! wtf schiff

damn he either really aged or looks way different with a beard

The dollar is the strongest currency in the world
Countries must buy dollars to buy oil
The USA is the largest energy producer in the world.

The greatest threat right now is rapid deflation, crazy as it sounds.

Everybody needs dollars because every other fiat currency sucks, because every other economy is teetering on the brink of collapse, and china's currency is not tradable because of massive government corruption.

So what will happen is massive deflation and trump will respond with money printing, because he has no moral qualms about it, and will do anything to juice up the economy.

That's how weak it is, US needs to bribe saudis to keep their funny money afloat, that tells enough about how strong the dollar is, retard

switzerland francs aren't a joke, there are currencies that are not as fucked up as the euro, yuan, yen, dollars

and there's gold, and the rich, hell, even central banks / international monetary institutions know it's currency, only you, the peasants, ignorants and retards whom predecesors got they gold confiscated, don't get it

your stocks are going to be worthless
your funny money too
your rents are going to be worth shit
and your bank account blocked by the government so you can't try to get your cash

and the best part is you deserve it

>I was stupid enough to take out a loan to buy physical gold because the world is clearly going to blow up soon REEEEEEE

Yeah, whatever you say Alex Jones.

I have like 30 oz of gold...It's nice to have but it's been the worst investment I've ever owned

Good thing I invested in property, dogs, guns, and bullets.

Retard here. Wouldn't it make sense that the market will keep increasing because money is worth less every year?

That's not how we've observed the US economy to behave so far. Booms and busts are a normal part of the economic cycle and are necessary for growth to happen in the long run.

Good thinking though, time value of money is very important.

invest yourself in marginal utility

to counter inflation banks play betting on the stockmarkets
then they dupe money to loan from nowhere
then they ge more deposits
then they put moar in the stockmarkets

do you start to get it?

funny money is flooding everything

shit, debt isn't being paid, made some mistakes! no problemo, central bank will flood more fun to fill the gap
rinse and repeat

I bet most of you don't even understasnd the economic nature of a reccession

there are so many bankrupt institutions that are damned to fall, and if central banks don't want to allow it, they will start a hiperinflationary spiral

either ways, funny money will popularice for what it is, BS
nobody can predict when and what is gonna happen because it relyies on those mother fuckers who are in control of everything pic related

I'm a poorfag so I have 1.5 oz of gold and about a kilo of silver. I want to get another kilo and buy pic related.

muh Mad Max scenario

shit goes up shit goes down

human beings still get out of bed and go to work

madmax is BS
west civilization won't end, all people will just go broke, lose savings/income value, purchase power and work to just survive, poor again

really?
>fluctuations are inherent to business cycle
so if you constantly predict a downturn , when it happens you are not a genius

those digits