If you ever wondered what Europe would look like if you took states thousands of years apart and slapped them all...

If you ever wondered what Europe would look like if you took states thousands of years apart and slapped them all together, it'd probably be something like this. Also how many states do you recognise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Empire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sudetenland
>a state
3b1n

>berlin
>population not getting raped

>K*rdistan

>Imperium Romaniae
>is located in Thrace

+1 for saying Silesia in Silesian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Empire

>"""carlismo españa"" not being just Spain
>not in Navarre/Basque Country
>not even in the Maestrazgo

Kys

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

ITT: We colour the province we're from and then pass it on to other anons to do the same

Well, why the fuck not.

This "project" would work much better if everyone just balkanized their own country, to avoid meme maps like this. Or at least get meme maps that are less shitty.

And wales is still literally its current land borders and the word that appears on its street signs.

I'm in.

yo.

>occitania not in occitania
noice

>mfw literally in the middle of all other coloured provinces

>Coptic pharaonic republic
>pharaonic
>republic

The wewest of lads.

The fact that Westphalia somehow includes Thuringia and extends south of Hannover, and that Eastphalia again does not exist rustles my jimmies.

Εkπροσωπώ ταις Αθήναις

ayy

Dal Riata was a pretty cool place 2bh, that is at least until the Germanics ruined everything.

Ca bheil mo bhraithrean ceilteach sa seo?

hmmm

chinne

Neat I was just in Skane, nice place. I enjoyed the viking village museum there.

>Ca bheil mo bhraithrean ceilteach sa seo?
Anseo.

Pictiúir mícheart, ach baineann sé leis an ábhar go hádhúil.

Seo mise