/dlg/ Duel Links General

Brother, do keep up your guard, watch out for the gift controller retard!

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery have returned to the shop
>Super Joey is in duel world until 5/28. He drops some super shit
>The Paradox Brothers will be live in the next few hours
>New minibox is beast focused. It is a very poor quality pack however, new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>A handful of skills have been nerfed/buffed, the only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
New player guides can be found on both sites, and many other places. Use google, newfags.

>A few tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new. If you are stupid don't even bother.
- Turn your battery usage bar up to max in the settings menu
- Everyone with a prismatic card is a retard, especially enemy controllers
- Until rewards are modified to adjust with the increase in difficulty, it is worth considering to not to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try eating cat food to free up money to spend on packs
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGVLjKpaC74WGxQUnYxWjBfa3M/view?pageId=104037976808663434480
duellinksmeta.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zt79aCeOhSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT THE FUCK SERVERS ARE DOWN

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGVLjKpaC74WGxQUnYxWjBfa3M/view?pageId=104037976808663434480

have fun, found it on some br youtube video

This thread is good

So is this event gonna be good?

So if we want the OP to not be shit we need to post the new thread when the old one hits 600 replies, right?

Or just stop being autistic about muh op

I feel bad for the other OP. He probably spent a while making all those rhymes up only to be beaten out by the gift controller fuckface.

>having standards is autism

I didn't get to see it, was it just the beginning or did he rhyme the whole OP?

Help

He rhymed the whole OP, then got beat by this retard.

Whole OP rhymed, aside from the opening line which was Double Trouble or something, was pretty neat, if cheesy.

Soul exchange

needs a 3rd Chief and more p2w

>Only 2 Chiefs
>Only 2 Recruiters
>Using 4 Star ladybug
>Using Shard of Greed
>Random Temple of the Kings
>Security Orb
>Eliminating the League
>No econ

Goodness gracious

Fuck that's pretty great, he is probably necking himself right now though because it got deleted

I don't have econ or twister and I didn't think I needed to run more than 2 chiefs

I'm necking myself because this guy refuses to use a non retarded OP. Rhymes are cheap, actually linking the old thread is priceless.

When will they ban relinquished so I can stop breaking nice things?

Rip

P2w?

Well, that's a shame, guess we only got OP to blame

Thanks. Is the v4 the free version? There doesn't seem to be a v6 this time around and v5 only adds 'see face down cards'

Underage shouldn't be allowed on Veeky Forums you have to be 18 reported enjoy the year off

this is what you should be aiming for.

now you can quit knowing you'll never get 3 Exchange, 3 Double Summons, 3 ECons or even a Fiend Megacyber.

That's a good OP desu

Based gift controller line, btfo the other o.o and gift controller retards

And he is probably stroking his dick that another of his threads won

>2 Prismatic Oracles
>3 Prismatic Enemy Controllers

Holy shit, I think you just gave the "gift controller retard" guy a stroke.

That looks like total ass nice job copying off youtubers faggot

Getting two prismatic of the same card is so astronomically high

>good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
>duellinksmeta.com/

>THREE gift controllers
>TWO gift oracles

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE HOLY SHIT

Would Gate Guardian be at least relevant if Paradox Bros have a skill that makes it possible to summon it by tributing the genies from your hand? Or maybe a skill making genies only cost one tribute each.

>tribute from hand
i mean, it would still be a 4 card combo

>making the genies cost 1 each
at that point i wouldnt even play gate guardian, just abuse the genies

I don't care about Paradox Brothers. I just want GX world and Alexis doujinshis with facesitting tag.

How about a skill that lets them summon Gate Guardian if the djinns are in the graveyard? Then a GG deck would be decently viable with some discard support. (Wonder Balloons?)

it'd still be fucking useless. GG is weak to literally every spell and trap in the game.

desu, that idea isnt bad, but only if GG doesnt need to be in the deck, like, if you banish all 3 GG is summoned from the ability

Using genies in the grave seems like an incredible idea. I'm curious to see what the bros are capable of. For all we know they could have a skill that becomes a meta-staple.

When the game will come back?

Wtf is wrong with you guys!? She's underaged for crying out loud!

She's 18 at the series end

BEST
GIRL

Japanese just confirmed this guy as a SR

Stop posting my gf, I have already proposed to her by putting a ring on her 4th toe with my mouth.

Yami beatdown deck here I come.

I really hope this event is like Pegasus and Bakura, where it's point based instead of random spawning.

eh. beatdowns are almost ded anyway.

Summoned Skull exists and no one gives a shit.

Yooo, that's pretty fucking nice if true. Yami decks are gonna be busted with a 2000 beater right off the bat.

That's because it's a tribute monster. A 2000 beater is huge, not only because it's the strongest non-tribute non-bad effect ATK, but because it can get a 2HKO instead of the 3HKO 1900 beaters we have now.

I love her boobs.
New pack?

there's a reason why you don't see dinos in late gold/plat anymore. same applies here.

Paradox Bros rewards

But Dinos without Jurassic World are only 1500/1600 beat sticks. La Jhin even without Yami is 1800, which is better than Jerry Beans and Neo.

I think it being 2000 with Yami makes it in a different league though. Maybe I'm wrong, but if anything, I think it'll see some usage in Power of Dark GK decks.

you think dinos died because of Jurassic World removal?

no, it was because Relinq, harpies and GK are actual archetypes that work better instead of just beatdown.

Nice

Harpies are basically beatdown decks tho.

They are. But they have a few things that set them apart:

>Easy S/T removal
>Elegant Egotist for a boss monster
>A reliable searcher in Birdface
>Also, a 1900 beater in Sonic Duck

not with Hunting Ground they're not. the biggest issue with beatdown decks are spells and mainly traps, the skill fixes that.

It's still a beatdown deck you stupid mong

This card in Duel Links fucking when?

every fucking deck is a beatdown deck, then. what differentiates then is being able to rely on effects. Relinq, GK and even harpies rely on effects, even if to a lesser extend.

I thought harpies were control, how can they be beaters?

>destroy one s/t each time you summon a harpie
wtf harpies too op

that's all you need when the field is reduced. I don't see many people setting 3 Mirror Walls or even 3 s/t at all.

call right and you win the game.

I hate this power creep.

First it starts with 1800 beaters, and the next thing you know, the graveyard becomes a second hand and shitting out multiple 2500 ATK+ boss monsters in a turn becomes the standard.

And for the record, I want DDW banned as well.

Did I say they were OP? I said they have things that make them different than a normal beatdown deck.

this deck would basically be dino 2.0. La Jinn, Neo and whatever plus staples like Mirror Wall and Order.

still gets fucked by Relinq.

didn't mean to be ironic I just think it's op like wtf stop destroying my traps af

IT'S BACK BOIIIIS

Those puppies are anything but underage desu

suq my diq

We need more anti-meta. Konami had the right idea with Chaos Command Magician which forces Relinquished to run weird and inconsistent techs.

Some other good choices:
- Freed the Matchless General (no econ, otc, soul exchange, etc)
- Ryu Senshi (no econ, otc, soul exchange, mirror wall, etaqua, wild tornado, eliminating the league, etc)
- Lord Dragun (no targetting effects period. you have to etaqua and hit it in defense or surmount 2400 ATK)

Could this make a water deck top tier?

It'd go well with Hammerhead while also making 4 Star Ladybugs useless, it'd be pretty good.

Agreed. We don't need new meta decks, we need more meta counters that can easily fit in most decks. It'd definitely lead to a more varied and fun meta.

Also, I'd like to see the "All (Element) monsters gain 500 ATK and lose 400 DEF" field spells too, that'd be pretty cool.

Reminder to report & hide early meme threads.

less than an hour remaining and my body started to give in. getting sleepy and my head hurts.

what do I do now?

ryu senshi doesnt stop mirror wall you fool

hes also already in the game

It would make Orca a 4 star so yea it'd be pretty op

Gets some sleep user. Shit ain't going anywhere.

Trust me, it's not worth staying up for. I'm calling it now:

>Shit card drops
>Shit point rewards
>Shit level up rewards

They are in the files. Probably considered too OP at the moment. Free +500 is huge in this game

Blessed modded apk got ya boy playset of super joey cards.

>Wall Shadow
>shit

lmao didn't you see the video showing modded apk retards are getting banned with this update?

why wasn't it a god card, again?

What about a skill that gives Gate Guardian his effects back?
o You can set the elemental guys as spells which count as tributes for the summoning of Gate Guardian
o You can banish Gate Guardian (quick effect) to summon his materials. He returns during the end phase
o While Gate Guardian is banished and you control Sanga, Kazejin and Suijin: you can redirect an attack to a Kazejin or Suijin you control, once each per turn.

I don't believe it.

Still facing the same problem. Herpies dek users summoning herpie in first turn destroying ALO, me crying in sleep wondering why I'm even bother making a water dek in the first place.

>Implying he wasn't talking about Japanese warcrimes in the global chat

I bet HHG with get a nerf soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=zt79aCeOhSA

Was this just a meme card made because of the silly fusion that happened in the anime?

how would you nerf it? you can't change the card for obvious reasons

Maybe like one of these per skill. All 3 in one would be really Op

>You can activate this skill when you lose 1500 Life Points. "Harpies' Hunting Ground" is set as your field spell.

>Begin Duel with the Field Spell Harpies' Hunting Ground activated. This card is destroyed at the start of the 5th turn

>You can activate this skill by sending one "Harpie Lady" from your hand or field to your graveyard. "Harpies' Hunting Ground" is set as your field spell.

I could see something like one of these happening.