Are new car buyers ( 1 percenters excluded ) the biggest losers / suckers / cucks on the planet ?

are new car buyers ( 1 percenters excluded ) the biggest losers / suckers / cucks on the planet ?

You're more-so paying for the peace of mind that the vehicle hasn't been fucked with.

nope

biggest losers are the people in ancient cheap shitboxes talking shit about those who can afford a new car

biggest cucks are the people who buy old cars after theyve been used by multiple people and thousands of miles

biggest suckers are the ones who believe this is better than buying a new car

And after 5 years the 11000 car is worth close to zero. Everything depriciates. The eternal entropy.

with every post you make I'm more and more convinced you're actually retarded.

Why do I care what my car is worth to someone else?

just buy a used miata for a cheap price, drive 100k in it and sell it to some Veeky Forums cuck for $1000 more, problem solvd

yeah nah

depreciation stops or slows down heavily
and some cars even start to appreciate

but hey yeah the guy who bought a 10 year old shitbox for $6k vs the guy who had a car that no one else has had for 10 years for $24k is coming out so much better

its like a desperate loser picking up a roastie slut after shes rode the cock carousel from 18-28

loser / sucker / cuck detected

Comparing cars to sex lmao

Pay attention kids, this is what an angry virgin looks like. He's so mad about not getting laid and so obsessed with it the entire world is a vagina.

> buy cheap used fun car
> have cheap fun

or

> buy new car
> have more expensive fun, maybe

now this is what text book projection looks like

Buy shit new car for 30k or buy luxury sport car that is 3 years old for 30k?

>get btfo
>redditor that took psych 101 for "no u"

Don't worry Elliott, someone out there thinks you are a very smart and handsome boy, and your BMW is very nice.

>he doesn't know warranties on used cars exist

Fucking lol.

>itt tripfag uses non-arguments to justify his retarded spending

>losing an average of $4k per year in value
>while paying a $500 a month car note
>while paying for gas, upkeep, and higher insurance rates
>your trade in value is even lower
>"but i can afford to be retarded!"

>buy a used car for $5000
>it fucks out irreparably after 12 months and is now worth nothing
>lost $5000 in 12 months
>still lost less than the depreciation on a new car

Kys retard

Don't buy vehicles that aren't Japanese (except Suzuki Mazda Nissan)

all this comes down to being is people jealous of those with money to buy cars lol

i'm still going to buy a new car next time because most used cars on the market have never been rust proofed. The cars that are best taken care are usually not going to be put on sale in the first place.

i just can't love my car even though I thought I liked cars. That fucking salt rust in the undercarriage and suspension kills me when i see it. I got it "rustproofed" anyways, but turns out "rustproofing" is just an undercoat, and actual rustproofing / conversion is not actually feasible/worth it with shitboxes that are long gone.

His point was that even if it was an unreliable piece of shit, it will still win out financially over a new car.

A used econobox at $5000 is going to be pretty damn good. That's almost enough, depending on the area, for a corolla/civic/mazda3 (NO SENTRAS ALLOWED. FUCK SENTRAS) with just 50K miles.

i dunno what the fuck it is about Sentras but they're shitty. Undercarriage falling apart, engine (two of the head gaskets or something) somehow blew out even though it's an automatic transmission, so much maintenance required even though it's a jap shitbox.

The life of the transmission and engine could still be significantly shortened past a year or so warranty from past abuse.

Must be why you're too afraid to post your car lol

posted it before

once again with the irrelevant topics when you get destroyed

Most cars that most people own don't appreciate in value. Yes. Depriciation slows down. But, go play a game on Kelly blue balls. Look for 2015 nissan Altima with average miles. Then look at 2010 Altima with average miles. The extra 5 years and miles didn't do anybody no favors.

#2 don't pay MSRP for a new car. Unless you want something special like a Honda type r rice wagon. MSRP assured you lose big after driving off the lot.

#3 don't pay one fucking red cent for paint protection, meme rust preventer or service contracts.

If you look around, find deals and buy during manufacturer cash back shit, many times you can get a brand new car for same or cheaper than 1 year used.

Then you ride the same deprociation as every other normie

>biggest losers are the people in ancient cheap shitboxes talking shit about those who can afford a new car
I agree with this point. It kind of sums up Veeky Forums.

>buying a new car
>cuck
>buying a car molested by someone else before you
>definitely not a cuck

hmm

>its another thread where Veeky Forums pretends they're finance gurus

This is true. But for the normie mom or normie meet, this is a bad choice. A 3 year old luxury car with no or almost no warranty can drive a thot to turning trix.

Bitch at work bought a 4 year old 3 series. Perfect shape car. Bout drove her to the red district. Every other skank in Sonatas be rollin' clean.

Depends on the sports car. I would never buy something like a GT350 used because I know it's been torn to shit.

This doesn't happen unless you're a retard that doesn't know how to pick a car.

You were the first person whose posts I would hide, I might do it again.

>not buying a car that's barely going to depreciate at all
lmao

I like to think new car buyers are idiots, but I've spent the last two months working on my used car every weekend so maybe they're onto something.

>new car buyers
>buyers

i think you mean leasers friend. thats where all those used cars are coming from.

I spent six years doing the same thing before I realized that free time was worth more than the money I was saving. But most of these shitbox drivers time is worthless.

haters gonna hate

>literal poorfag thread

>the biggest losers/suckers/cucks can afford to have nice things

>poorfags in charge of finances

Just bought a brand new Focus SEL for $16500 after taxes.

The only time its retarded to buy new is when you pay MSRP (or even dealer markups) for the car.

People in the one percent lease so they can get a new car every couple of years.

>buy 2001 civic ex for 1600 with 168k, runs fine
>civic, so I can commute in it for a year, gas savings completely pays the entire 1600 of owning it vs other car
>its a civic and it's in the end of the depreciation stage so I can sell it for just about as much as I got it for

saving money is so horrible oh my god

but youre triggering the people who have debt up to their eyeballs user, they want you to suffer too and being able to actually save money makes them feel stupid

For a shitbox commute car, I agree.

>trip poster thinks a car can cuck you
are you the guy that sticks his dick in the exhaust pipe?

>being in debt just so you can have the latest model

What sort of retard buys on finance?

Basically, new cars are sold on stupidity.
If you value your time hate being inconvenienced, you don't buy new.

I bought mine with 6 miles on it ($28k) and love it. I also own a rustbucket 1965 impala and an offroad project 1998 xj. I'm looking to start a family soon and need a car that isn't going to shit the bed all the time... have plenty of experience with that. Is it really a bad deal if I keep the car in good shape and don't buy a replacement DD for 20+ years?

Anyone who wants a car whose cost is even remotely a significant portion of their income

Hos gonna ho regardless of ride.

In my family, we don't sell our cars, just hand them down (sometimes with money going back, but it's in family). Buying new makes sense. No one outside of you fucks with the car, and if you don't plan to resell it, depreciation Doran mean jack shit.

However, if you have the choice tonbuyba 6k shitbox or finance a car with to down, you'd be an idiot to not buy the shitbox. Fuck, even I still want a shitbox to just hoon like a retard in.

Also, if no one buys new cars, there'll be no used cars, and the quantity demanded plus a limited supply of your precious 3k Civics will cause prices to skyrocket

This is true, especially with Korean crap like Hyundai. Unfortunately, the most reliable and wanted manufacturers like Honda and Toyota won't give massive discounts like Hyundai will. You can still get them down pretty good, especially if you go to a small town dealership that will be desperate for the sale, but nothing like what the Koreans will do

>value your time
>hate being inconvenienced
Why on earth does it take so fucking long to buy a new car? That's that main reason that I buy used. Then factor in all the follow-up dealer visits for complaints, warranty crap, etc. and your out $thousands more in time wasted.

Also, as a side note, I'm a fucking retard

Took me couple of hours to tell the guy what I wanted, haggle down a bit and add some options and order.
Then a couple of hours picking the thing up signing forms and shit. Everytimeyou take the car in to the dealer they clean it for you. Even makes the one month "check up" worth it if your cars' dirty at that stage

If anything the used car to avoid is toyota/honda. Normies think they last forever and, if you're lucky, they know about oil changes but nothing else

The biggest loser is the guy who got cucked into a new 30000-dollar car which is going to look like every other car made in the last 5 years, be as fun to drive as watching paint dry and come in the same shade of white or silver or dark blue and has 30000 electrical nannies

the true patrician choice is the man who bought the 10 year old 30000-dollar car because he can afford to keep up with maintenance on it instead of having to pay the stealership to fix it

the guy who bought the ancient shitbox has the money leftover to make it nice and upgrade various parts on it

pic related, paid 900 bucks, 10 times more fun to drive than most cars over 50000 dollars made in the last 10 years, parts are cheap and people are always asking me about it or looking at it, no one gets noticed in a modern 30000 dollar car unless its wrapped around a tree where it belongs

*under 50000 but I can name plenty of $50k cars I wouldn't touch with a 60 foot pole