Veeky Forums - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #277

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@614,1273
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are really nice, especially the top one

how fast is shipping from leaf land?
i like
i like this too, black and gold w2c

holy shit when

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY STICKERS

Sugoi

To US? Most orders seem to arrive in about 12-21 days after being shipped. I usually manage to get orders shipped the day after they're made.

Waifusparkle and Anzio High 8/30.
Tenryuu TBA. Fufu, you scared?
Galil SFW never.

You should add a bit of tint to the glass.

That's the issue, half of you don't have chimneys to climb down and are never home. It's a long process.

Not this time.
I wanted to when I made it, but I already had the manga pages, plexi, and spray adhesive on hand so I got impatient.

what is going on Notori, my order has been pre-shipment for a week now

Notori where's my stuff man? I cant believe you're doing this to me.

Interesting, I didn't think the manga was stuck to the glass.

Jesus Christ I thought he shipped everything already? Is he still behind? Notori what the fuck it's the end of August.

Those slaps don't look half bad in real life pictures, might have to cop.

It says he's shipped it, maybe the USPS website isnt updating?

Much better than the red one from before. What does the nip say?
Notori's a scumbag
I'll share pics when I get my set, got an email saying he shipped them on Monday.

usps site has been fucky for about a week, ive been trying to track some stuff and it dumped a huge stack of location updates on me today after it didnt move all week

ah alright that explains it

I visited Notori over the weekend when I was in Michigan. He's going through a bit of a rough spot right now but it looks like things might be getting better soon.

I'm just worried because I can't find an email from you in any of my inboxes.

I wish more guys took bitcoin or some other coin like Notori does.

Still waiting on a couple orders but got most of them this week. Wait was worth it.

Thanks!
The japanese says speedmaster on the left and late night car club on the right

You mean you didn't get a receipt for your order or you didn't get a completion email? If you didn't get a receipt, shoot me an email. I'll make sure that I actually have an order from you.

I have the option easily available, but it seemed like a hassle since I don't use coins myself.

muh dick

imoutodreams a CUTE!

I have a PayPal receipt but no receipt from you.

Post pics

>car drugs cuck

I'm not sure if BC does it, but most other platforms can take buttcoin using Stripe fairly easily. It has a few drawbacks though, if I remember correctly Stripe gives you somewhere around 45 minutes to an hour to put the money in their wallet, which is pretty damn long. Woocommerce sets up an order and waits for payment confirmation before processing the order, like doing stock counts and stuff. So there's two possible issues, one is you order and stock runs out before you complete payment, but the order still gets completed and the seller ends up with negative stock, or the scheduled cleanup job cancels your order before the time is up even though the money came out of your account because wp_cron a fucking shit. If you do payments with memecoin anywhere, make sure you pay ASAP.
I'm pretty sure BD goes through his host's mailserver to send out stuff, so it's entirely possible your provider flagged it as spam, or the host got throttled to death. This is very common if you use something like Yahoo or some really exotic fingol provider.
I use mailgun for outgoing emails right now and it's failing to send a few invoices to some of the more uncommon shit even though these mail providers are configured sort of correctly. It's pretty annoying, but if you're worried about your order just shoot the seller an email, and pray it goes through. God I fucking hate mailservers.

Spam is empty too, weird.

>browse some of the linked sites
>it's all "epic" inside jokes, advertisement stickers for that site, and flavor of the month anime

no bully pls

any good /osg/ floor mats? I recall some posted months ago.

Checkout Project Hoon if you want to avoid that

Its a Global Learning class for IT. Can't remember the name. Its from 8 to 10 or some shit.
3095 is the number I think. Might be Technology in the Global Arena.

Im an idiot and linked my own post.
If you are taking the same class look for me. Ill be wearing a polo shirt and glassess.

anything other than a gadsden flag would be stupid

yo these are dope which vendor was it

You can't tell by the logo on every sticker?
Car Drugs

Do any of the sites offer larger cutouts of their stickers? Looking for a windshield banner.

Anyone know what's up with no style

I believe Team Wicked does custom banners. I would check with them.

Local shop might be cheaper with shipping

I can do banners.

Oh so I won't be the only sucker there sweet. You just described a good portion of how the field dresses. Don't worry, I'll be dressed like the other portion, like a weeb. See you then.

WHY DOES IT COST $20 TO SHIP FOUR STICKERS TO THE UK
JUST PUT IT IN AN ENVELOPE NIGGA

Wat? My shipping is probably broken again. I'll try to fix it after I get some sleep.

Just a friendly reminder 30% off with discount code "OSG" at townshipracing.us

Ah, awesome. If you post here once you've sorted it out I'll give it another try.

Hahaha, thanks my guy, i'll get your order shipped out by tomorrow.

Coming along nicely I think

Haven't seen any of /ourguys/ do one. There's a few sticker stores that got some made but they're all obviously "limited edition" and from forever ago.

Why do the french have to ruin WAT?
pixelcanvas.io/@614,1273

who's this semen demon

Daily reminder that Kawaii or Die stickers stick like shit

Which shop has those slaps? Been outta this thread for a bit.

car drugs

OP is Project Hoon, not Car Drugs

pretty sure I saw that on cardrugs a while ago.

Kek, must see this, so Hoon copied Car Drugs on Kawaii and on Initial D?

Looks nothing alike

Youre right, cardrugs actually used decent fonts

It doesn't really matter as the designs are both different. One, just put team names on the slap, the other added lyrics from eurobeat in scenes where the team mates were shown to evolve. One is also specialty laminate while the other is just plain. Suffice to say both fags did well because they both sold out, and people liked both.

Both are uninspired garbage to be honest.
Pic unrelated.

Both are great designs for their intended purpose. Sales. That's all CD and PH are about, making money, and they're doing a fine job.

if you want solid money start a clothing brand company.

Don't get me wrong, you make money with stickers. But not enough to call it a job.

Sure, which is why I said they are uninspired. I personally like designs that take some effort to create.

>That's all CD and PH are about, making money, and they're doing a fine job.
why do I care about if they're doing a fine job at it?

I beg to differ, you can make more than enough to live a life with stickers.
Your tone in that statement came off as rude, if you don't like the design there's no reason to bitch about it, or claim that Hoon copied off CarDrugs. To do so, would be with a malicious intent, to muddy the brand of Hoon.
You shouldn't; you should realize however, that people are buying whatever they're selling, so you might not care about them, but more than enough people outside of you, do care about them.

Hahaha what? This is a sticker thread where we can express our opinions on stickers. And in my opinion, text on a solid color background is low effort. Not to mention making three almost identical designs. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
Pic unrelated.

>you can make more than enough to live a life with stickers.
yeah if you're Never Content or Offset. You aren't, I'm not, nobody else here is. If you wanna reach for that great, but at least for me that's not my goal.

>but more than enough people outside of you, do care about them.
okay but why, does he do something nice to the community?

I haven't seen much as far as that goes. looking on instagram after he "left" all he did was meltdown after other normie vendors called him out which seems to be the same thing that happened over the last few months here.

>To do so, would be with a malicious intent, to muddy the brand of Hoon.
that's like shittalking supreme for sticking futura heavy oblique on a brick. who the fuck really cares? muddying the brand? you're telling me that anyone selling stickers is that big to care about what someone anonymously posted on Veeky Forums let alone any customer that bought from him?

Alright man, see you then.

I think Hoon is already muddying his "brand" more than anyone else, like that time he bothered someone who got in a car crash with a sales pitch

Fucking Post office lost my Bad Decisions slaps. Why the Hell is USPS so incompetent.

3rd person posting about yourself muddys your brand the most.

There is a difference between giving your opinion in a polite way, and giving your opinion in a way that is hostile, false, and libelous. I'm sorry if your brain is too small to grasp that concept.
I don't make stickers, I'm not Hoon, I just buy what I like from anyone here, even that cuck Imouto.
Lol? Hoon is one of the best vendors here. Everytime I've purchased from him he sends extras of my choice, he goes above and beyond expectations, he messages me on Instagram and via email to let me know he's packaging and sending, as well as when to expect it. He even keeps a list of which post codes get the mail delivered at which time, so he can give me a time frame down to the evening or afternoon to when to check my mail box for the stickers. He has nothing but great feedback from his actual customers who have done business with him. The likes of you who give your worthless 2 cents without being asked, you are nothing but shit in the ground. Hoon is out here doing his best, and his best is miles ahead of any other vendor in this community.

can confirm, usps is jewsps

what do people even say about these stickers? it's like coming out to the public as a weeb or some shit

None of these fags actually have cars, so they take all their stickers and put them in a shoebox under their beds and dream about them at night.

i've only been asked about my stickers twice, my rem peek at a drive through "where'd you get that re:zero sticker?" and my coworker "what is 'bad decisions'" most people don't care about your car enough to notice them.

>most people don't care about your car enough to notice them.
but I actually drive a nice car, does anyone actually put these stickers on cars that cost more than $5k?

I doubt many people care what you drive. In fact there's probably shitboxes under 5k more interesting than your car.

>inb4 gt86

2015 z06

Hey guys, which shop has the Fujiwara Pizza Delivery sticker? I can't seem to find it

nevermind, I'm fucking retarded

People do, but even then nobody cares. People who put stickers on their cars do it for themselves. Or at least that's why I do.

I've got some pre-orders closing this weekend if you missed it.

Anyone still make a peeking yotsuba?
Found this is a collage of emojis or something. I can't even find the original.

probably never content

Hey Yummy, which of your stickers aren't mirror images? I need some for a laptop.

So when can I expect those Cirno 9s to ship?

BT had em

Whose?