What car is the best for cutting people off in traffic, specifically in a leftist urban metro area (Seattle)

What car is the best for cutting people off in traffic, specifically in a leftist urban metro area (Seattle).

Things to consider:
>agility for darting through traffic
>intimidation of others
>forgiviness / relaxedness based on bias of your car model

Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xbz_TPmg_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any one of these

Just take a 9mm pain killer

The more expensive the car, the more intimidating you are, but usually that corresponds with a larger frame.

Civic type R

Minivan or crossover with a Baby on Board sticker.

dodge challenger

Well I did just buy a bmw. Learned how to drive on my dad's and always loved the way they looked / drove.

Smaller cars are better I think, if intimidation isn't too important. There aren't laws against cruising in the left lane where I live, so I'm constantly switching lanes and occasionally splitting lanes to get past people.

A civic type r would just look like a practical economy car that is trying to look sporty. I guess it would be quick and small enough to dip around traffic.

Not sure about nimbleness but size would add to intimidation factor and the whole baby/family/minivan appear would make people back off or be forgiving.

WIDE and DARK

Doge Shallengger
Chebby Camara (cousin of the Camry)
Furt Moosteng

Stop. No one thinks that's funny.

Take some shitty rusted out truck, lift that shit high off the ground and do some sikk redneck mods, and people aren't going to want to fuck with you because you look like Cletus just got back from a god damned mad max movie set and are not worth the trouble or danger.

You will absolutely be a target for LE but the common man will learn to get out of your way. Also you'll piss off like 80% of the people in Seattle just by owning such a vehicle.

If you want to be an urban hooligan then a dual sport. Split lanes, get up over curbs, wheelies, whatever you think you can get away with. #bikelife

Until you dont get away with something and get fucked up. Id rather be in a car on car wreck than a car on bike wreck

there are in Seattle
civic river version is a terrible idea

your best bet is a white charger or explorer since the cops use them 95% of the time here to harass traffic flow in the metro area.

there's a Bentley supersport that's the terror of i-5 north that causes people to move more than the actual undercover cops do, but thats probably out of your range

everyone and their mother drives some slightly used 3 or 5 series, certainly would be useless for your purpose.
this is def your best bet, no one cares about motorcycles weaving in stopped traffic or in and out of the hov lane. probably be spooky for the other 9 months of the year where it rains 80% of the time though

Like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-xbz_TPmg_U

Yeah but that's a standard clean looking bro truck, there's tons of those.

If you have an actual shit barge barreling down the road at head height for most drivers will notice your presence even faster.

make sure you put a massive straight pipe on it too, loud noise intimidates normies

(and a bro off valve if its turbocharged)

in seattle the prius drivers are the douche bags that cut people off and wait till the last second to merge. between them and the lifted diesels I don't know who is worse.

Any classic muscle should ward off hippies. The horrible mpg alone is frightening

You'd have fun in LA. I do that every single day and have never gotten a ticket.

Honk and rev, and cars literally get out of your way. If they don't, then you break the mirrors. It is so fun. XD

>LA
It is the place for great fun. We clotheslined a guy once, shit was fucking cash.

H1 Hummer with a BMW M70 quad turbo swap.

5th gen camaro as or 6th gen 3rd would do fine... But go v8

Really like this idea, sounds like fun.

Looking like a cop would be interesting, I guess people would be careful around you. Why do people move out of the way for the Bentley? Just intimidating look and aggressive driving?

You can't see shit in those things. I don't dislike them, but I wouldn't be darting through traffic with one.