Can anyone recommend a car with a 2 liter engine? I want a car in the same vein as a third gen prelude...

Can anyone recommend a car with a 2 liter engine? I want a car in the same vein as a third gen prelude. I love this car but I want something newer.

1st gen crv cunt. now fuck off

Exactly 2.0 liters, 212 HP, can be had for the ballpark of ten grand, will absolutely blow any prelude out of the water in handling capability, actually practical and modern enough to not be a huge pain in the ass to own.

What more do you need?

>can be had for the ballpark of ten grand

much better cars in the same price range or cheaper

fa5 civic si 197hp and 8000rpm redline
saw a few for $10,000 or less depending on model and dealer

For ten grand your better off buying the si ep3 for 3-4k and just doing some simple mods to it

Then post them.

Literally start listing them off or some shit unless if you don't have anything to contribute.

Type R always gets muh street cred from Japanese people, Mexicans, and white teenagers though. Also a good K20 engine alone costs a as much as an entire Si version of the car and a turbo can make it fast but it's not the same as a crazy souped up N/A lawnmower engine screaming at 9k

Literally just buy a newer Prelude you dingus.

Type/Euro R Accord

How about a VW Golf Variant. In the end it's just a Golf which is not that special, but it's spacious and the availbale 2.0TSI can make decent power with some upgrades.

LSJ. Can find cheap supercharged Cobalts/Ion Redlines easily.

A new prelude then? You fucking retard.

02-05 Subaru WRX. You can get them really cheap.

1G-GTE Can't beat that for a 2.0

Suburu legacy 2

In what world...the going rate for them is 7k+ unless they have damage or need work

rsx-s

In Europe these go for

I've always wanted one of those too bad they're pretty much nonexistent in California anymore

Depends where you live the guy below said less than one thousand in Europe also they ate starting to come down the hawk eye is sitting around seven the blob and bugs are 5k and under when I see them posted

This

Celica or a WRX.

Nissan Silvia s15 spec r