What will happen to big chin man's collection when he dies?

What will happen to big chin man's collection when he dies?

Like it happens literally every day: Shit gets auctioned off

I think its already some kind of museum setup where people can do tours so I reckon it will all go into trust.

It should go to his illegitimate son, Doug DeMuro. They even talk the same.

>DeMeme

>implying you can trust him with any cool car

>Tesla
>cool car

Just go over to /dbt/ and ask him.

The EPA is going to scrap all his cars.

This is probably the correct answer

He also almost crashed that hellcat by being stupid

Auctioned off and the monies donated to Holocaust remembrance charities.

He's of wop descent moron

I like to think he has a convoluted plan he'll set in motion before he dies, and does a Willy Wonka thing with it.

Doesn't stop him from sucking jewish cock at every opportunity

They're gonna get sold off for huge money into other richfag collections, obviously.

His autism saw an opportunity to bleed them dry, and he did just that
To outjew the Jew you must become the jew

I Will take a roadtrip and snatch his beautiful lotus elan

He gives his favorite posters on his favorite enthusiast board their favorite pick of his selection, based on his judgement from his collection of posts.

I assume it gets sold, since he seems pretty big on his cars all being driven regularly, so a museum wouldn't make sense.

They'll go into his Führerbunker, obviously.

Probably become a Museum.

I always assumed they'd be sold to benefit his wife, but it'd be cool if that was really turned into a museum.

>illegitimate son

what the fuck does that even fucking mean? you cum in a girl and 9 months later she shits out a screaming white turd who will grow up feeling entitled to everything and complain about mexicans getting ahead because he feel s they're not supposed to.

It means it was out of wedlock you illiterate cumstain.

They will be buried with him like the Tera Cotta warriors to drive him on in the afterlife.

no, it means he's a bastard child that he never wanted or planned on having, and has no association with.

>benefit his wife

His wife will get his hundreds of millions of dollars, what the fuck more would she need from selling the cars?

They are likely to go to a museum, and some have probably been willed to friends/family. I bet some of the guys in his shop will get some of the cars to care for and pass down to their kids.

I think there's a part of Jay that knows if he doesn't take proper measures, most of the cars will end up in the hands of some filthy shitstain muslim nigger, only to rot in an underground garage in Qatar for the next 100 years.

implying leno doesnt have a special inheritor for every single car he owns