Anybody know what kind of car this is? Looks like some kind of kit car but it has Michigan manufacturer plates

Anybody know what kind of car this is? Looks like some kind of kit car but it has Michigan manufacturer plates.

GT?

Looks like some sort of iteration of the current gen Ford GT, but to be honest it also looks like a bad bodykit.

Looks like it's missing a rear spoiler and is dirty af
Still might be real, tho.

That's a test car you faggots. It was a pic which came up like a year ago.

nah it's a bodykit, or really fucked up.
>Panel gap
>steering wheel wrong

Yes, then that would be an early iteration of the current gen. Almost as if I said that.. hm.

I took these pictures yesterday tard

Oh alright, sorry then.

Well, then it could actually be them transporting the test car to some other place. But the body looks too perfect to be a body kit.

Zora corvette

Probably a test mule for Ford

Probably this

No exhaust, no wing, the lights are wrong and my favorite part is the tow hitch

Crap and it has a manufacturer's plate

Top tier ford QC right thar

clearly testing the new bronco platform

That's what the tow hitch is for

duh

Looks like a Ferrari with a Fiero kit

I'd love to see a production GT with the trailer hitch. Favorite part of these pics.

Why it have a trailer hitch?

Like others have said, it's a test sled. Probably for something bronco related

Test sled? Why make it look so fancy?

It's a beat to shit old gt shell. They probably had it lying in a corner and realized it had the same wheel base, so on it goes.

Likely the GT test mule has been put into service to trial a new engine for something else, it looks like it has some kind of flat screen hooked up by the dash and the lack of exhausts in the cut outs could be a hint.
Very common for a manufacturer to reuse a test chassis for the next gen engine or wear testing on a race spec engine.

>rollbar and shit inside
>no paint
>michigan plates

i assume its some racecar mule