My friend drinks and drives. I told him it's stupid of him to do that but he got mad and called me a fag

My friend drinks and drives. I told him it's stupid of him to do that but he got mad and called me a fag.

Call him a fag back to his face.

Man up, OP

>mermaid
>gollum

Sounds about right. Defense mechanism, he's got a problem. People who don't have a problem and drive drunk would answer "I know it's bad, I really should stop. Thanks fag"

dont waste your time at your friends funeral when the time comes lol

>drinks and drives
>drive drunk
For gods sake, keep your shit straight you two. Anyone with half a brain knows these aren't the same.

Is this shit and the people who go "I actually drive better when I'm high"

Diminishing your senses and response time is worse in every way, and the only way it can help you is by calming your nerves, which means you were an unconfident skittish road danger in the first place

>called me a fag.

Suck his dick and prove that the faggot is him because he'll be enjoying it.

They probably mean that they drive more calmly after smoking.
And if I have to deal with that, or some aggro nightmare, I'll take the former, thank you.

So now you have a placid retard with a narrow field of attention and lack of driving skills in the road instead of someone aware of themselves making mistakes. You can drive calmly into a semi truck, it doesn't mean you're a better driver

You are a fag

The problem is that when I'm in his car he smokes in the car and he drives while drinking a beer. I am drinking too and I can't really tell him to not drink and drive or not smoke since it's his car.

lol
who cares, he's going 15mph in the right lane

You're a pussy

Look Veeky Forums its an user that doesnt know what hes talking about. Shocker

>be sanctimonious cunt
>get called out for it
Sounds right to me user.

Nobody should be drinking in a car wtf

>doesn't mean you're a better driver
It's all relative, dumbfuck.

to be fair you do sound like a fag
you fag

Last time I had a friend tell me he drives better high, he merged across three lanes without looking into the highway shoulder. Just because you're relaxed doesn't mean you're driving any better, no matter how confident you are in your own abilities, an impairment is an impairment.

You should put on some driving gloves and run him off the road one night

>he merged across three lanes without looking
tell him to lay off the crank

This.

There's having a few beers at your local after work on a Friday and driving home... then there's getting wasted at a party and trying to drive home.

Knowing your limit is what separates the responsible drinkers from the careless ones.

then stop drinking in the car you degenerate sack of human waste.

That picture is less "reality" and more of the kind of thing your boss shows everyone as an HR stunt despite being successful and doing everything on the right. You could also read it as "suck my cock and get a promotion (ladies), don't and get fired (gentlemen)".

>>He doesn't have a favorite driving beer