Veeky Forums トヨタ

Toyota General
>post it edition

>Should Veeky Forums allow Daihatsu cars on the montage?
strawpoll.me/13281079
(69/102 votes needed)

>List of Toyota model codes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Toyota_model_codes

Sister Honda thread
Zeemaps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2352609

Bump the thread if it's at page 5.

Vids:
>POOR MAN'S FERRARI
youtu.be/1_wFH70dqTg

>How to remove paint scuff
youtube.com/watch?v=7zzq5f8x5f4

>Celica Build
youtu.be/KmNgdlbmL1k

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj
youtube.com/watch?v=gBbzxYWWSM4
youtube.com/watch?v=AYLHjwBrorg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How do I join the mon/tg/e?
See pic related.

first for FE heads are gud

Why are co workers calling me retarded for driving the speed limit with "a car like that"? Are they just jelly?

can you do any faster than the speed limit with a 4E?

Will getting an AW11 satisfy the craving I have for a fast, fun, lightweight, and reliable shitbox?

Is there anything an SW20 can do that an AW11 can't? I can actually find SW20s cheaper than an AW11.

I want to install some brass shifter cable bushings on my Matrix XRS but the only guides I have don't have images or have this

Anyone have a link to a working guide, or a way to get the photobucket images to show up?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj

clear your cookies and restart chrome

what do you guys think of pic related, im extremely tempted to buy it.
>inb4 blacktown

no bully pls

Just drive 5kmh over the speed limit. Those normies think your car is super fast with those stickers.

Some times haters' reason for hating is jealousy so maybe they are jelly.

>fast
Lol no

2nd gen has more parts available since it's newer

>modded car
No thanks

>modded
only has new steering wheel, stereo, rims and rebuilt motor, wouldnt really call that modded

>not 100% stock
>not modded
Pick one
It's also lowered with smoked tail lights.

its not lower, just bigger rims and if you call smoked tail lights modified then a oil change or a new paint job surely would be following the same stupid reasoning

you're a dickhead dude, go buy that car it totally suits you

>some one disagrees with me REEEE
steady there tiger

>not lowered
B8
I dare you to ask the seller and screen cap results

now we wait

that was my first post in the thread but whatever you want to believe

can i be in the mr2 list senpai

Need proof and year
See

Can someone update the 94 Corolla in the OP pic with this one pls xx

>going to look at an MR2 tomorrow
Is there anything in particular I need to look out for on AW11s?

I'm confident with inspecting vehicles in general, but are there specific problem areas these things can have?

rust everywhere

>no Previa in the OP image

what is this general even.

Fellow 01-03 Is300 anons, I have a question.
My seats are factory, they're broken in and incredibly comfortable, however, they're ripped. Do you guys use seat covers? any recommends?

To everyone else how are your interiors coming along?

you can join the op user, see

>previa

yes, and the sw20 is a more grown up feeling kind of car, more grounded, mature, and can definitely make more power at the sight cost of the aw11s go-kart feeling
welcome senpai :DDD
in particular just look for
>missing headlight eyebrows
>rear Arch rust, side skirt rust, rust in rear trunk under the carpet
>gear 3,4,5 pop out
>burnt headlight motors
other than that it's literally a Corolla

Will do user

It just so happens no one in this general has one. Not every Toyota owner on Veeky Forums posts here.

My 30 year old seats are visually OK. It slowly reclines back but it's only noticeable after a week of daily driving it. The previous previous owner was gay and we (my bro and i, my bro was PO) found lots of condoms in the center council lol. I think he had gay sex in the driver seat thus wearing out the mechanical components for the recliner. Will post image on next post, pic is on my other phone
>inb4 >mobile posting

blupra.....

No shit

Always enjoy seeing this

Just the usual wear and tear. My dash is melting a bit since the PO used armorall on it and it doesn't play well with whatever was coating the dash.
As far as seats go, the only thing that's happened is that there are some ciggy burns from when it was stolen a couple years ago. But the fabric and leather are in good condition. I'm a skelly so I'm hoping my non-existent weight will only prolong the time before I need to spring for a cover or new seats.

>cute

Gonna go look at a used engine for my Supra. How do you buy an engine? What do you look for?

just got me a blacc beauty too

I want to add my Matrix XRS to the collage

Its an '04

And hopefully this is good enough proof, I'm already in my undies and dont want to get dressed again or go out in broad daylight

Its the furthest car, behind my foxbody

Thanks for participating user.

Note to self: don't forget to update straw poll next op.

yotafriends, i am finally browsing when its light out so i can show off my latest... winnings? feel free to throw them in the op next time around. ft. the original 90 ls400 that sucked me into the yota community.

79 toyota cressida, It has a 4m-ge in it, i sold the 2j i bought for it, maybe later. it runs fine now. heres the low mileage no options 95 ls400. its clean as hell, im the third owner, father, son, me. it needs an alternator and then it will be my daily.

Thanks for contributing user

>there's going to be an AW11 in my driveway this time tomorrow

hypeeee.

I'm planning on buying stock r32 GT-R wheels for my car. 16x8 +30 is perfect for my needs

04, cable throttle?

Yep

The aw11 will satisfy it, an na sw20 will make you crave the turbo

>CHR

Does it have a side mirror camera like on some optional Hondas?

Idk if id be able to trust a stranger. Id buy one through a store. Look for cracks

>is kill
Blew up the engine last night on purpose with my friends, stripped it and in a junkyard now.
Turns out 1ZZ can take hotdogs, bondo, cigarette butts, with no oil, water filled to the valve cover and not throw a rod, but wood screws into the throttle and intake runners is not advised.
>should've been warranty
Pictures of the 94' rolla replacement are inbound soon.

I was happy the Vensa was gone, really hoping these are better.

Privately, or through an auto wrecker?

Your best bet would be to find one that's still in a car, at least then you know it runs.

>Press F to pay respects

Venza was like a crossover Camry. They're pretty comfy. I don't like either desu

Someone put this in the collage. '86 model.

Proofs.

What can I do to my boring as fuck 2011 2AR-FE Camry

exhaust, headers, intake and stop right there nigga

Thanks for participating user.

Lower it

Don't forget a tune nig

Hey Veeky Forums thinking to get a 97 Tercel 5 speed, what can you tell me about the car and what should I be looking for when buying?

tin can on wheels lmao
dont pay 2k or more

purchased this two days ago, any suggestions on where to start I'm new to the car scene

>Tfw selling my avalon for cheap to my sister and buying a 95' SC400 in about 2 weeks

Fuck me, i can't wait.

new wheels, replace major fluids
congrats and what year

1984 ae71 thanks yeah i need rims does any one know stretch ratios or however that works? i want to get hayashis st anywhere good that can ship to aus?

bump

Is there any way to make stitched logo embroidery on seats look a little less faded? Pic related, they aren't horribly faded but still. I'd like to see if I can avoid taking them to an upholstery place.

Add a front lip to that too and maybe lower it if you're inclined enough.

Are you saying you wanna stretch your tires?
Just find a reputable seller on ebay.

>Turns out 1ZZ can take hotdogs, bondo, cigarette butts, with no oil, water filled to the valve cover and not throw a rod
stronk

Time to phone post

Well. I've had a Toyota for 3 weeks and just got my first problem

What is the problem, then?

It's not really a big deal. The antenna is supposed to automatically retract but it stopped. You can still best the motor trying though

Good evening, fellow SX bro

Bamp

I want one of these with a 1UZ

Fast, cool, gud handling and fairly original

How much for the forester?

If your wanting to see how stretched tyres will look, check out Tyrestretch.com
Its just a collection of tyres and wheels sorted by sizes, so you can get a rough idea of how they look mounted

Cheers

>sideways photo from equator
>flat earthers BTFO
How will they ever recover?

I believe some russians hacked together one of those 4WD Toyota Altezza Gita models with an UZ engine.

Found it: youtube.com/watch?v=gBbzxYWWSM4

and the same engine used in a RWD Gita: youtube.com/watch?v=AYLHjwBrorg

Another user, but thanks for that. Fucking goddamn tutorials on forums that wont show pictures because photobucket is a cheap fuck.

Finally I can see the damn pictures

Thanks

Bamp

how do i make it look good

minus a respray because that's obvious

With a better quality image

yeah i should have probably added i took the photo with an actual pile of dog shit i found in my lawn

Different wheels and lower it. That's all you really need besides the respray

Fender flares, a new spoiler, lower it and some new wheels. It's already a cute toyota which is bonus points.

gt4 body kit and wheels and then stop right there nigga

rally livery and a light body kit

>Is there anything an SW20 can do that an AW11 can't?
Break.