>using leaf springs current year

Corvette fangirls will defend this

>posting bait current year

hurr durr

>most successful gt race car next to the 911
That alone is its own defense kek. Stay btfo

the race car uses coil over shocks suspension

sperg more

> Still wins Le Mans every few years with tech from the Bronze Age.

>still wins le mans
gm has NEVER EVER won le mans

>implying Monoleaf isn't the best suspension
They trademarked the design so nobody else could use it.

A nice car that doesn't deserve to be maligned. There are people on this board who drool over hot hatchbacks and slow sports cars that get beat by minivans. Post their dreams being dashed each time they turn on the engine.

>can't adjust ride height or preload

it's fucking shit and only delusional GMtards think it's good

You should not adjust ride height on a road going vehicle. The manufacturer has done all the testing to make sure the vehicle is safe in stock form.
When you go change that, you endanger my children who will be out there driving.

>I am a retard

ok

Yes, tell us again how you know more than the world class engineers they hire who've gone through school for decades. You neet posters are the scum of the earth

What a faglord

>I am a fucking retard, that is also too retarded to even quote the correct post in order to have a normal conversation

sperg more GM cuckold, leaf springs are trash, deal with it

sperg more and stay BTFO

I used to hate on corvettes when I was younger but I've come to realize that they're by and far one of America's best contenders with euro motorsport. They're meant to give the working man a taste of supercar performance at a reasonable cost. Sure they use archaic-ass leafsprings and the body is softer than my dick in the middle of a snowstorm, but there's not that many performance cars out there that are accessible and simple to fix like the corvette.

>supercar performance

true ferrari experience, unreliable and overheats after a lap

I'm talking about street driving, obviously it's nothing like a ferrari or a porsche. I said a taste not a full substitute.

the joke is that ferraris and porsches are just as unreliable

I know Italian cars are unreliable as hell but everyone on Veeky Forums goes on and on about porsche reliability. Did I get memed?

some porsches are unreliable, some aren't

porsche had to recall every single 991 911 gt3 due to engine fires

>porsche
>unreliable
I know you like to bait, but seriously? At least try to make it realistic m8

No other manufacturer has won the lunar le mans.

>engine fires

>what is an ims bearing

retard

Kek

this post just goes to show how fucking stupid op is

the corvette uses a single leaf spring system

>buying a furd GEE TEE VEE SIX

>one leaf spring is better than two!
lmao

What about the current iteration of monoleaf is archaic? What is the problem with a fibreglass body? Fibreglass is actually a kickass material for panels, it's just harder to repair.

check out my vette.

Why are you being silly on purpose?

Why are you being a delusional GM fanboy on purpose?

Why did that user list the same adjustment as two different things? Honestly the vette sits pretty nice stock, if the main argument not to use is is you can't slam it compared to the benefit of packaging and a lower center of gravity (IIRC) that's a pretty stupid argument.

The new XC90 uses it

I think the compuware c5r/c6r spoke for themselves.. fuckin uneducated twat

U make it sound like gm has no idea how to design anything.. gm just sold the patent for its magnetic ride suspension to ferrari you stupid faggot.. go pick up a book

Or there's the whole thing about how a crash is 9/10 times the driver's fault in racing.

used by a glorified Chinese station wagon grocery getter, and GM's most advanced "super" car

nice

>That C5 pic
>C5R has one of the best GT class records of recent time

The C7R has been kind of a shitshow on the big stage from what I've seen but the C5R was a fucking machine so was the C6R.

Werd