ITT post 80s sports cars and shitboxes you can get for under $10k on craigslist

ITT post 80s sports cars and shitboxes you can get for under $10k on craigslist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SF58Lsvqg5E
dropbox.com/sh/7lbs001txj6i09q/AAAXOMHtiXYkyOkCi8tF9Ckja?dl=0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKu0pdYU9ssfkfvkEXh0W_H0g5u3GvbqA
youtube.com/watch?v=iJnyjJ1KB3M&list=PLKu0pdYU9ssfkfvkEXh0W_H0g5u3GvbqA&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=8RPo-WvPukk&index=79&list=PLKu0pdYU9ssfkfvkEXh0W_H0g5u3GvbqA
slo.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-rx-7/6275923749.html
slo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1988-toyota-mr2-super-charger/6281524937.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to wade though the boomers selling their (usually later model ones) C4's for way to much, or half destroyed ones for the price of a decent one, but you can still have Decent C4's for decent money.

Plus, whatever shortcomings they have, they are if one thing comfortable, plus plenty of room, and while not fantastic the gas mileage isn't horrible, you can daily one of these if you don't have a family or a need to haul big things regularly.

Why get a c4 when you can get something that looks better for half the price?

Camaros are good. Third gen Firebirds are good if you don't mind people on Veeky Forums calling it a turd gen every chance they can get.

Even I call mine a turd gen

I fucking live for these threads...
>one day I'll have an 80's Pop-up Wedge Mobile..
>ONE DAY...

youtu.be/SF58Lsvqg5E

You gotta pull the trigger man. Jump on that shit

Mostly because I find more decent C4's around me than decent third gens. Every third gen in my area is a clapped out V-6 or Cleetus' Z-28 he'll never sell but puts up at a huge price that no one will pay, to shut up his trailer trash barbie wife.

dropbox.com/sh/7lbs001txj6i09q/AAAXOMHtiXYkyOkCi8tF9Ckja?dl=0

Z31 Dropbox

Also here's a Z31 Playlist

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKu0pdYU9ssfkfvkEXh0W_H0g5u3GvbqA

And a cool vid

youtube.com/watch?v=iJnyjJ1KB3M&list=PLKu0pdYU9ssfkfvkEXh0W_H0g5u3GvbqA&index=15

I love Z31's so much

youtube.com/watch?v=8RPo-WvPukk&index=79&list=PLKu0pdYU9ssfkfvkEXh0W_H0g5u3GvbqA

That's because yours is. Mines cleaner.

My dad and I race a 1985 911 carrera with a stainless exhaust together. Its amazing. He's going to sell it soon and get a 930 and probably die. Love him but hes got nice life insurance so im not complaning. Plus hes going to chip it.

These photos are from the first autocross at tirerack like the first week we got it.

>under $10k

nigga where????????

>looking at guys 85 mr2
>pretty good condition, a few dents, runs good, 600 bucks
>check it out Monday, tell guy I'll get a ride down Friday and just drive it home
>text him on Friday, car is gone
My heart

Why didn't you pay for the car, and have him sign the title and bill of sale over to you?

Lovely father-son relationship, user. Makes me happy

This Hope you learned your lesson.

I know, lesson learned. I had to travel to a super black part of the state to buy it from an African immigrant so I was already sketched out, made me miss the deal. I would have had to find a bank to take out the money in cash anyways. Probably never see one like that again.

>mustang GT tops out at 85MPH
>mfw i get my 1.0l shitbox up to 110mph on the motorway regularly

i paid 3200 out the door for this

4L v8 rwd all leather and power everything

That's just as high as the speedometer goes a lot of cars from the 80s only had it go up to 85.

cool, i didn't know that. I honestly thought that it was limited to 85 by way of the final drive and that it had a 3 or 4 speed gearbox or something

What car

The SW20 may have been designed in 89, but it will always be considered a 90's car.

porsche 944

I always wanted one of these, but I don't have deep enough pockets to maintain an old German car. My r53 is enough trouble for me.

where to get this muffler? pretty sure this pic has the same one

also looking for the wing extension and those glorious stickers

They aren't exactly easy to come across, but when one does pop up chances are it'll be under $10k.

And if going off road isn't your fancy you can pick up a pic related and shove a new engine into it for a decent price.

I don't get the "turd gen" "cletus" shit. I really never heard it until Veeky Forums. Second gen is what rednecks want. The Bandit car. Third gen is the pop-up lights, retrowave car.
I've had a few rednecks make offers on the car, but they usually prefer lifted trucks with copenhagen stickers on it.

>89 Celica ST
>$750
>139k miles
>no dents
>VIN shows no history of accidents

bought this bad boy about a month ago off craigslist from a Mexican (more like Oaxacan/indio father in his 40s). swarthy gent said it was his older son's car who is in Canada (maybe trying to avoid deportation in the US) and he needed to get rid of it because he has too many cars to deal with and was tired of moving it for street cleaning. pretty sure this is a common thing for illegals to have many cars and basically keep them as liquid assets in case anyone is deported/avoid opening bank accounts and paying taxes. so i trusted the guy and pulled the trigger knowing the risks after taking it for a test drive on the freeway and around town. it runs great, has nice 0-30 pickup, but i've got to get it to pass smog, get it registered, and there seems to be some sort of major drain on the battery. starting the car is slow and iffy. last week, i tried starting it and the whole thing totally died, yet it had been starting (slowly) every time before that. i got it started yesterday, though, and drove it around to hopefully get the battery charged up a bit, but it's gotta go to a local mechanic next week. hoping it's a cheap fix

sorry idk user but the guy's instagram is @project4agze, so I'm sure he can answer on there

What car is this?

Looks like its a Lambo with a bodykit.

MR2 with a body kit.

For all its problems, the Fiero was a sexy little beast.

its a 1985 fiero 2m4.

not sure if you are blind or just retarded

I actually found an R31 near me on Craigslist once. Although it cost nearly $20k.

>be this user
>find another mr2, better condition, 1k dollars
>not gonna fuck this up
>call number, leave clear message
>feel good
>throw phone in back pocket
>butt dial them while driving home
>leave another message of me burping and singing while driving home, 19 minute call
>panic
>hour passes, they call back and leave a message
>they tell me to not contact them
I Hate myself

that's my car and i'm new to Veeky Forums. is the mr2 kinda like /k/'s "FAMAS"?

i got this thing for $1500

not sure what you mean by /k/'s famas since i've never been there
but mr2 isnt a meme or anything like that, i just said that because of

thanks!

Sexiest 80's design ever

Factory 2.6L
Turbocharged
Huge factory intercooler
Hemi heads with jet valves
Forged crank and rods
5 speed trans
IRS rear
Factory posi differential
Factory staggered wheels 16x8 fronts, 16x9 rears
Full leather interior with power everything

Why did mitsu go and fuck it all up with a shitty throttle body and retarded name?

I live in Aussie kangaroo land. How much would it cost to maintain one?

Not him, but that picture is of a Lexus LS400 (assuming V8)

They are neat, they've grown on me they're my second favorite Z behind the S30 now.

>Second gen is what rednecks want
>Third gen is the pop-up lights, retrowave car

Thank you for understanding.

It's counting on you to give it a purpose again.

slo.craigslist.org/cto/d/mazda-rx-7/6275923749.html

oh baby

Looks comfy

slo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1988-toyota-mr2-super-charger/6281524937.html