I really need someones help. I need a TEIN street advance z coilover instruction manual for a nissan 300zx...

I really need someones help. I need a TEIN street advance z coilover instruction manual for a nissan 300zx. I have lost mine and there is no manual anywhere online. If anyone has one PLEASE POST PICTURES OF IT.

Why would you need instructions for jutties

You should feel ashamed for ruining that poor z32.

>fuckhueg wing
>shitty sideskirts
>unpainted ricer bumper
>whatever the fuck that weird looking intake thing is
>filthy

Jutties? And its my first time ever putting in coilovers and i just want to make sure i did it right

And they didnt come with tophats i had to use the oem mounts and put them together myself

You shoulda seen the disgusting ass front bumper that this nigga used to have

I know thats why i got rid of it. I bought the car like that and now im basically rebuilding it 1 thing at a time

why anyone would buy shit coilovers like that boggles the mind.
tein, megan, bc, cx racing etc all made in the same factory in china. All the same shit, all crap that gets blown out of the water by konis, tokico, bilstein etc with h&r springs or whatever for the same price/less
>muh slammed on da floor look
cut your springs or drop it on hockey pucks then, these coils on min ride height will feel identical without adjustable preload.

Not everyone can afford some good ass shit

>for the same price/less
>for the same price/less
>for the same price/less
Bought my Konis with Flyin Miata springs and FCM bumpstops and new top hats for $400 cash, new in box on CL.

Tein makes perfectly good products, I've used them for years. I have Street Basis Z's on my G37 and I love them. They have two plants, one in Japan and one in China. Both are owned and operated by Tein. But the others are trash.

As for getting the top hats off of your current struts, there should be a single nut on top that may be covered up by a cap, that you just back off (please use spring compressors). The top hat should pop off along with the spring seat and dust cover. It's really easy as the nut isn't torqued down very tight, maybe 30lb/ft.

Also, why did you come to Veeky Forums? Half of these idiots can't even work on their car, another good portion don't even own a car.

Konis for a lot of cars are $200+ A SHOCK. It's fucking ridiculous

I have the coilovers put together with the oem mounts but im not sure the order i have everything on is correct. The way i currently have it is that There is a washer thing that is on after the very top nut and before the top mount. Should that washer be below the top mount or above the top mount?

The blue arrow is the nut im talking about and the arrow in red is the washer thing im talking about. Should what im pointing to in red be above or below the oem mount?

Yes, I could have parted out what I got for a fair profit. I will give most Tein products a pass (other than their expensive EDFC Mono Flex systems which put them deep into Ohlins territory)
but you can buy something like the Eibach pro system or a Tokico spring/shock kit for under $700 which will blow just about any coilover for under $2000 out of the water.

If you're talking about that big wide washer under the spring perch nut being where it is rather than on top of the hole above it, nah it's where it's supposed to be

I dont mean above the hole, i mean should it be there or below the mount. Because the way it is right now it hita against the car whenever i go over any sort of bumps, no matter how stiff i make the damping

...your suspension moves and hits the strut tower?
I'm having trouble understanding what you mean, maybe a better illustration is in order.

>adjustable coilovers
>adjustables
>justables
>jutties

But you could have figured that out
It's a kiwi slang, I thought it might be more prevalent

When the suspension compresses, that washer hits the edge of the hole, pretty hard from what i can hear. What I think, is that that washer is supposed to be underneath the OEM mount so that way when the Piston compresses that washer is supported by the mount (therefore compressing the piston). What I think is happening is that, that washer is hitting the car itself compressing the piston.

Clever

I really don't think that should be moving like that, I only have experience with shit coils and nice shocks and springs on a Miata but I would think that if the top hat is properly torqued down, that washer should not be able to move as then the spring wouldn't be compressing, just moving up which would be very bad.
Are you SURE that the sound is from that, because it just doesn't seem possible to me. You sure it's not a clunk from a stock sway bar end link (which needs to be replaced when you lower your car or it will snap over time)

Im not sure THATS WHY I NEED THIS FUCKING MANUAL.

I'm sure if you contact Tein themselves, or at the very least specific forums for this shit, you'd get a much better response then going to a cantonese shitposting hotline

Im in the process of contacting them. Im just seing on here if anyone knew anything while i wait for a response

Jesus christ, OP. Here you go. Was it that hard to look up a z32 parts diagram?

Yes, that washer goes above the strut mount.

You should feel bad
Spoon feeding doesn't do anything

Oh fuck, that was him?

That's how all budget teins come just take off your struts and replace like you normally would as far as adjusting the height properly good fucking luck

Also that z32 is disgusting but not in like an illlest context you'd be familiar just fucking crash it

I hope it helps a fellow Z32 owner. Regardless of their mental capacity.