Quietest (cabin-noise wise) a f f o r d a b l e car?

Lexus?
Honda?
BMW?
Toyota?
Something else?

The new hyundais have pretty good noise insulation

Lexus LS. The 90s car was quieter than any Rolls Royce available at the time.

Gm's are quiet. No joke. Buick is great. Volkswagens usually put extra effort into noise control.

Mercedes is probably your best bet with Lexus next in line. BMW doesn't really focus on cabin isolation outside of the 7 series although it is decent in the 5/6 series but those aren't exactly affordable.

Chrysler, no lie. Especially the 300. Thats one thing they're good at.

>Gm's are quiet
Everything becomes a little extra quiet when something's gonna happen.

I have an 09 3 series and I can't here the police sirens until they're about 20 feet away from me

You really mean this ugly fucker??

That's not the 90s version tho

Yes.
Fuck you if you don't like LS400s, they're awesome cars.

Just showing how it only got uglier if you think the original was already ugly.

I've had a rental buick 2015 for about a week... holy shit the car was quiet inside

>ugly
get the fuck out.

Indeed.
But I have to admit, holy shit that thing looks comfy on the inside. A bit expensive (as far as mobile.de goes) and they will be all rusted as hell and extremely thirsty but the interior... Damn...

subaru

this reaction image made me laugh much harder than it should have

Yes. It is one of the best made cars of all time. Every part of it is over-engineered to a ridiculous level because Toyota was really pushing Lexus as a new luxury brand in the early 90s.

Depends on how you define affordable, but these are definitely not expensive to buy anymore, only expensive to repair. Amazing sound deadening and factory double pane windows. These were so overengineered (in all the best meanings of the word) that they would still rank as one of the world's best luxury sedans 20 years later.

I don't kek ofton, but when I do, this is the caliber of joke it takes.