50k for a Miata

>50k for a Miata
What a deal!

>Base price: $25K
>Look how much a fully optioned out GT car costs!

>6k more than an Ecoboost Mustang
What a deal!

>leafs think they matter

well that's too bad, here in california you can get an Miata club 6speed for $29k, then put a supercharger with 3 year powertrain warranty on it for $6k

Dude I can get ecobooooost for mid 20k.
Brz with lsd can be had for way less then Miata.
I am in cali too, no need to act like miatas are great deal

That yours?
What supercharger is on it, how much boost?

ecoboost is still a 3500lb pig, BR-Z is literally 500lbs heavier than an ND

Personally, I'm saving for a nice 981 Cayman or 997 911 and I wouldn't buy a Br-Z, ecoboost or a miata. But if I had to I would hands down pick the ND.

edlebrock, it's not mine

>Canadian dollars
Why do you willingly choose to be stupid?

I honestly believe that unless you're rich, if you buy a brand new car, you're fucking retarded. The gay prices and the depreciation after driving off the lot, just, why would anybody do this to themselves?

You can get the a supercharger for a BRZ/86 as well, and its an infinitely more livable car. Can even fit your own slicks in the back for track days.

i want a sports car not a "livable car". I can get a daily driver for that.

i get that you like the 86, but it's not for everyone, ok?

there are cars out there that are worth buying new and won't depreciate like a rock at altitude, they usually start above $50k though

I'm not the person you were replying to originally.

Even if you have a daily, what will you be doing with your fun car? Driving mountain roads? Tracking it? If you're seriously tracking a miata you either need to trailer it, or have a mini-trailer that you drag with you. I mean, might as well get an Elise if what you're looking for is a "sports car" without any semblance of livability.

You're right no one should buy new unless they're rich, in which case they'll only buy expensive cars anyway

Meanwhile we'll all be left with $15,000 S classes that still need $150,000 car repairs

Yea man super charged miatas are so cool.

No thank you.

.I won't pretend a miata is a better toy than the elise, but running costs and ease of maintenance would probably be the ultimate deciding factor for someone that is cross shopping these two.

Also, even if you have a daily you can drive your sports car to work whenever the mood strikes. That's the great thing about having a sports car + a daily.

Ok

>canadian shekels
kys

jesus that is more than what i paid for my 996 turbo

god I love how cute the proportions of the 996 are
everyone can suck a dick, theyre beautiful

>tfw no £2k Miata NB with a supercharger kit and OS Giken Super Lock LSD

>that cute little trailer

miatas are the cutest

still a miata with an lsd is pretty expensive even the slowbaru come with a lsd

*as standard

Not a very good one

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells would get a proper LSD from the after market

Some people want to buy the exact car they want. It's not stupid if they can afford it and want it. I had to settle and make several concessions in regards to options and color when I bought my used car.

that's dumb though, don't buy a new car if you care about resale value at all

i'd put it on the same level as people arguing that maintenance/repairs is money down the drain with a used car.