What does Veeky Forums's significant other drive? Failing that what does your ex drive...

What does Veeky Forums's significant other drive? Failing that what does your ex drive? If you don't have an SO or an ex then what does your mum drive?
What do you think about these vehicles?
What would be the ideal vehicle for your SO?

The previous two women that I've dated have both driven Fiestas, one a two door the other a four. They're nice cars to drive and excel pretty well in the city-hatchback roll, however like most modern cars the visibility is atrocious. Also as far as I'm aware they cannot receive a tow-ball. Obviously you won't be hauling a caravan long distances in a Fiesta but there's no reason you couldn't tow a small trailer when moving house. I can't help but think that tow-ball attachments are deliberately left off the smallest cars to force consumers up into the next, more expensive, size bracket.

>

>significant other

>tow-ball attachments are deliberately left off the smallest cars to force consumers up into the next, more expensive, size bracket
no it's to stop consumers looking like retards.

When I had one, she couldn't drive and wouldn't let me teach her for some reason.

Well my significant other is my hand so...it drives what I drive. Ideally it'd drive a 240Z so I too could do that but we're stuck in an Aztek for now.

Girlfriend drives an '85 firebird. Not in great shape but I love the sound of it.

>Failing that what does your ex drive?

1. Nothing, she was an autistic supporter of public transportation. But she loved 3rd gens because of Knight Rider.
2. Volvo V70, and wanted me to get something boring and practical. Didn't know how to check oil.
3. Owned a Seabring, but it didn't run.
4. I think an Altima. She was black, of course.
5. None. Rich daddy's girl drove her father's new Fusion while he was working in the city.
6. Lexus ct200h, but her previous car was a Cooper S 6sp and she was thinking of replacing the Lexus with another S or possible a 1-series.

I'm not too picky about a woman's car. Not why I'm dating her. But it's attractive to me if she shows some intelligence behind what she chose. Like, the last one's taste in cars was small coupes with manual transmissions. She was really careful to point out she used to drive a Cooper S, so no one would think she'd pay a dime for a naturally aspirated 4 with an automatic.

>Nissan Altima
Needless to say they don't care about driving and just see it as a chore

Crown Vic, automatic. Comfy, but not very fun. Bought a fixer upper and never made any progress. :(

my SO drives an 01 S60

it's okay. Not much of a car person, so im glad it's a very safe car.

i think the ideal car would be a volvo too, but a wagon. V90 maybe.

>Aztec
What series of events lead to you owning such a "unique" vehicle?
I'm not trying to shit in your choice, I've always had a soft spot for oddball cars like the Aztec and I like to hear why people purchase them.

Boyfriend has a 2012 Focus

Are you gay or a disgusting girl?
>2015 Cadillac ATS

Gay

Tesla Model X

Ok then.

she drove a pontiac g5 and i didn't know that in our 2 years together she never put air in the tires. found this out as i was doing 80 on the highway and the tire blew.

if i had the money i'd get my SO the new model 3.

gf doesnt drive, because she never learned
ex wanted a beetle but her had a 04 escape so I suppose that one, or shes a bus rider
mum drives an aztek, it aint that bad

>females in my life at all

Girlfriend drives a Passat and it's a stickshift.

Strangely enough, my ex also drove one but covered in self inflicted sects and scrapes.

>tfw fiancee has exactly 2.5 times the horsepower i do

08 fusion.
Nothing special but she got a decent deal on it right before we got together. 80k miles in good shape for $2800. Good buy for a 20 year old on her own at the time.
Easy to work on compared to most cars made in the last decade. Rides good. Gets decent gas mileage with the 4cyl. Its also our road trip car, keeps me from having to keep a nice beater on hand for roadtrips and can just keep my shitty mpg truck.

It's plain as hell but its a pretty good all around daily driver. She actually really likes cars and some day hope to get her a cheap 305 turd gen or something to cruise.

mom drives an 05 freestyle that i bought her

>rich
>ford fusion
how did you come to that conclusion?

My qt gf drives a yellow kia

Not that exact model, that's a bad pic. You get the idea though.

We bought a Mazda demio 98 together, it started rusting lately ;_;

Mine drives a 2003 VW Polo with 65 or so hp. It gets her from A to B and isn't capable of much more than that. But it's rather reliable so far.
Her taste in cars is pretty much like most girls but if I brainwash her some more she'll probably get an old C-class.

08 Chevy Uplander

Gf drives a classic mini. She drives it like a fucking maniac, and I've told her several times that if she slams it into something and is left paralyzed, I'm dumping her ass.

>first ex drove a Lexus IS300
>second ex drives a Hyundai Accent/Toyota Matrix
>current gf drives a Kia Forte

First ex was not as fun as she seemed, trust me.

Fiestas and other subcompacts struggle to brake safely with 4 adults inside. Theres no way you can allow a car like that tow any amount of weight along with 4 fatties, and not have insane lawsuits every year

Girlfriend drives a 3 door yaris
Ex wife drives a g wagon

can't tell if upgrade or downgrade

My gf drives an 03 neon, not an actual pic but looks just like it

I just like that it gets twice the gas mileage of my truck and is a lot more stable at highway speeds, so we always take it on longer trips

Although we hit a deer in it a couple weeks ago, so I'm currently fixing damage from that

Smart rich people don't spend money on shit like cars. Her mom drove a 14 year old CRV.

Her dad was nearing retirement working in top-level international banking. The kind of stuff the jews use to take the goyim's money.

>ex drives landrover discovery sport
>bout to be ex drives beat up nissan sentra
neither could drive for shit

A girl I dated in high school drove a Mercedes 190E Sportline, some expensive trim with the V6. It had been handed down from her mother. Heavy for its size but decent to drive, would have been a pretty nice car had it not been automatic.

Last gf didn't drive.

That is an absolute upgrade user.
Don't you like cars?

What type of truck do you drive?
It's hard to imagine a Neon being more stable than anything.