Guess a posters nationality by their car

guess a posters nationality by their car
I'll start with an easy one

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/condell-park/cars-vans-utes/2009-ford-falcon-fg-xr6-silver-5-speed-sports-automatic-sedan/1156268251
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lakemba/cars-vans-utes/2009-holden-commodore-wagon-sv6-auto-cheap/1157698844
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'straya. Everything is a dead giveaway lol

straya is a naturally recognizable place really

kek, including the n15 pulsar next to it

Australia is the Apex of cheap affordable jap cars/work cabs/ Falcons/commodores/ and high end mercs and there is literally nothing else on the road

Hard mode: no license plate

aussie, and is that lake george?

NSW?

thinking of checking this out on the weekend, what do you fags think?

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/condell-park/cars-vans-utes/2009-ford-falcon-fg-xr6-silver-5-speed-sports-automatic-sedan/1156268251

been up for a while because it had a pushed in boot (like the owner revered into a pole) now it only has a damaged spoiler.
>inb4 autotragic

5 speeds are shit house, get the ZF 6 speed if you can afford

Some of the most dull, boring cars to drive. Just a standard Falcon with a bodykit. Not a bad effortless A-B car though for a moderate size family, but look at one of the performance variants if you want an interesting Falcon. If not a turbo, the Commodore SV6 is a much better car.
Also, I thought all Falcons from BF2 onwards had a 6 speed ZF gearbox that replaced the AOD? Am I wrong or is this a misprint.

yep and yep

Technically, but closest city is Canberra

Get the 6 speed ZF transmission, much better

living with family still and they are paranoid as fuck for everything so i dont have to many options, found a decently cheap ve sv6 wagon but atlast ill have to wait till i move out to get anything too fun

>gumtree.com.au/s-ad/condell-park/cars-vans-utes/2009-ford-falcon-fg-xr6-silver-5-speed-sports-automatic-sedan/1156268251

OP here 6,500 sounds like a fantastic price, mine is an 08 fairmont and I got it at 8,000, I wanna upgrade to an xr-6 in the future if I wanna get another cruising car down the line, if not im gonna get a car for outbacking. I'd recommend you have a look but be cautiously optimistic, that price looks too good to be true

knew it was lake george. the mix of mountains, flat plane with some water, and wind turbines in the background are pretty unique.

I'd go the VE SV6 wagon over FG.
If you have a Fairmont, a non turbo XR6 is not an upgrade.

>If you have a Fairmont, a non turbo XR6 is not an upgrade.
You think so? never really considered my fairmont to be higher grade than an xr-6, but I was more thinking when I get out of my P's i'll get a turbo XR6 or something similar to those lines

unfortunately thats not an option for me but if someone else wants to look at it here it is

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lakemba/cars-vans-utes/2009-holden-commodore-wagon-sv6-auto-cheap/1157698844

>gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lakemba/cars-vans-utes/2009-holden-commodore-wagon-sv6-auto-cheap/1157698844
I drive the 2012 comm wagon as a utility car, its such an easy and nice car to drive, you looking to have it for labour work or just as a general car?

general car but have to do drive family around alot so and shit along that line so it wouldnt be to bad of a car to have.

>that blue

in that case, it's a great car to have, compared to my fairmont its a breeze to drive, even a little too easy in my opinion. its a great family mobile and can hold alot of shit, my work requires us to store a metric fuckton of equipment from site to site, and the commodore does a suprisingly decent job at it.

The non turbo XR6 is nothing more than a poverty pack base model with blue-lit gauges, nice front seats and firmer suspension. The Fairmont has much more substance to it. You'd do well to wait until you're off your Ps for the turbo... Or best of both worlds, the later model G6E turbo. Basically a Fairmont Ghia Turbo.

rip a skid mate

*blocks your path*