Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous >[9 Million DL Campaign]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/900man/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/reinforcement06/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/huntingquest03/
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests (Billy, Medb, Astolfo, Sumanai, Boudicca, Sanson and Serenity) and Hunting Quests
>half AP for all the farming quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

BRYN THREAD

*blocks your path*

Has anyone ever beaten Gilgamesh without cheating?

I did

Ushi a cute

PASSIONLIP GACHA RERUN WHEN?

Okay user.

Tiamat, she just shot him.

*blocks your path harder*

Saber.
Shirou.
Emiya.
Sakura.
Lancelot.
Alcides.

Shirou and Tiamat are the only cases I can think of, I'm probably missing at least one.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Has Gilgamesh ever beaten anyone without cheating?

Why belts over their belly buttons?

So who was this servant that the dad of Julian summoned? It had Arthur's armor and helmet but it had Artoria's Excalibur.

After I roll Mithridates Megas.

> NP4 Bedivere

Do I break out the grails?

Some time before 5* Achilles

Arthur

Arthur/Arthuria father

Altria (Prime)

Lancelot, 3 times now to be exact. Also Shirou did it once. And Tiamat.

Arash is the best farmer!

I think the intention was to stop their trunks from falling, but as you can see it failed

>Shirou.
That was cheating. Emiya helped.

Teamwork isn't cheating, user.

>tfw Tamamocat defeats Lancelot in her interlude

Is she above world level?

Most assuredly so.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

> part of Sun Goddess
It's a given

Is this the fastest general on Veeky Forums? Sure as hell is in the top, but the number of posters is just slightly above average. Mhhhh really makes you think

>Lancelot, 3 times now to be exact.
Lance never beat Gil. Not even once.

I guess it's not cheating if I hire a math professor to attend my exam with me. Thanks. Or maybe I can cooperate with another student during the exam. That's not cheating it's teamwork.

Was there ever any doubt?

Arthur, of course.

Lancelot in his Interlude and during the dogfight. Shirou in UBW. Saber in FSN.

Gilgamesh had help from the grail that stopped UBW too.

Don't really know. It's the fastest I frequent.
But the other are mggg, alicesoft, etrian odyssey and vn...

>Lance never beat Gil.
He did 3 times actually. Interlude, Accel Zero and dogfight. It's gilgamesh who has never ever beaten Lancelot.

Holy shit. Is this a motherfucking Dark Souls reference?

The grail was an arena hazard.

Ye

Caster Gilgamesh killed Caster Gilgamesh from exhaustion.

We're easily amongst the fastest.

There aren't any rules that said that Shirou had to fight Gil one on one, but there are rules saying that you can't cooperate with other students for most examinations.

Don't be a retarded gilfag.

>shadow Servant
Kek

Would be nice to get to know Hyde more. He got BTFO'd anyways. Will he ever recover?

My wife and her daughter.

She beat a Shadow. Gilgamesh, Siegfried, ROMA and all the others were perfect simulations made by Roman to test Lancelot's power.

Don't try to give Gil credit for paperwork's kill Gilfag.

I want Odysseus and I want him to be the smartest and smuggest motherfucker in the Fateverse!

Lancelot beats shadow Gil in his interlude

>Lancelot beat Gil three times already
>yfw when you beat Gil thoroughly every time the 40AP Archer daily comes around
Is there any bigger loser in the Nasuverse?

Too bad, he sucks Achilles's dick and is scared of Hector.

So, a 4* ?

Who would win?

So was EMIYA then. Don't complain.

Remember Gilgatrash got saved by the grail.

Why must EOP gilfags lie all the time? The sprite was a shadow servant but it was stated in the text that it was a perfect recreation of the Heroic Spirit Gilgamesh with all of his power.

Wait for 4* Halloween Hyde where he's dressed like a werewolf

Simulation by Roman unlike a fucking random Shadow that appears in Cuckmamo Interlude.

>Medb can handle Gilgamesh and Lancelot
>Medb can't handle Arthur
Kekalots and Giltards BTFO

I want this saint to catch me

Oh, probably DW will fuck him up quite a lot, where is this written anyway?

I think he would actually be a great villain in search of absolute knowledge. It would be great if for once we would have a weak villain totally outsmarting his foes.

I expected a perma!Hyde or altered Jekyll but I'm pretty sure he and the other altered Fragments servants would likely be reduced to Shadow servants

>can't even beat the original without help

kek

Nowhere, it's just that Nasuverse Troy seems a bit too focused on those two.

He had help. He cheated. Shirou didn't beat Gilgamesh. Shirou and Emiya together did.

Isn't Odysseus know for his absolute lack of ambition ?
Beside wanting to be home, he didn't even want to go to Troy and was forced no ?

Aoko ditches Okita and solos.

Fragments won't deliver but maybe another event will, some day.

She can't beat Cu. What's Medb going to do when Cu uses his Np? She's dead.

He also had help from Rin to have enough mana to maintain UBW.

>Shirou didn't beat Gilgamesh
Umm, what? Shirou did beat Gilgamesh. Shirou was about to kill Gilgamesh but the grail interfered, which made Shirou put down his guard. Then Gilgamesh used Enkidu to hold onto Shirou, that was the point when Emiya helped. If the Grail didn't interfere, Gilgamesh would have died by Shirou's hands.

>Aoko, Dark Sakura and Wallachia

The masters look like they're going to be more of a problem than the servants.

Gilgamesh cheated by being saved by the grail.

Not really. He almost killed Diomedes because he thought that the Trojan Household gods would look pretty good on his mantelpiece, gets into a court room drama with some arsehole that insulted him and left Calypso because he was bored of paradise.

He beat him in a dogfight though. Clearly the better pilot.

That too.

>that was the point when Emiya helped.
No Emiya put forth Rho Aias to protect Shirou before Shirou used UBW. Shirou should have been dead long before he even got to use UBW.

That happened long after Shirou had help.

He was obligated to participate in the Trojan War because of an agreement he proposed and agreed to but he didn't want to go because his way home would take forever and he liked his wife.

If Gilgamesh can resist mud he can resist some random slut.

>Emiya put forth Rho Aias to protect Shirou before Shirou used UBW.
No he didn't retard

>Shirou was about to kill Gilgamesh
No UBW was gone then. Gilgamesh was going to kill Shirou, while admitting that he had lost.

Maybe there's hope for that 4* Halloween Hyde but then again he's not that popular enough so it would be less likely to happen

>animeonlyfag
kek

Yes he did dumbass. Read the VN.

Gilfags are anime secondaries, thanks for outing yourself. Didn't happen in the VN, the only reason Shirou didn't outright kill Gil was because the grail began to suck him in.

>got help from the Japanese Air Force

He did in the VN

>UBW was gone then
>Giltard reveals himself that he's an animeonly
UBW wasn't gone at that point in the VN retard. Shirou won fair and square. The running out of mana thing is anime only.

Spotted the secondary.

A lot of the swimsuit servants weren't that popular, so look at the bright side. He always has a chance considering his Mamoru voice.

That was Shirou retards. If it wasn't him, they wouldn't have been shocked by Emiya's appearance in the end.

>ufotable anime only watcher

ok m8

>This has been easy to misunderstand, but the part about Archer supporting Shirou was the time before Shirou pulled out Rho Aias, before Shirou came to his realization. After Shirou's monologue about his surprise that he was still alive after taking Gil's attack, "If I survived, there must have been a reason why I survived. But that was simply something I didn't have any control over." That was the "Rho Aias" that Archer made to help Shirou in a way that wouldn't let Gilgamesh know there was someone else waiting to ambush him
So what was it?

>implying
I read the VN retards

/Jannu/ thread.

Wow this thread is just as bad as the last one.

those are some soft pair of janus saber janu when?

Which Jeanne would enjoy anal the most