>want to join but trap gf wants a date
welp

youll have to decide if you want to suck dick irl or suck dick in destiny

you're not wrong

>It's too late, everyone has been SEALED

still looking?

This is a blue board, so I'm not gonna post the video

Here's the safest screencap I could get from it though

yeah sure, im not sure if everyone is around, but if there is enough people to just do the opening, so they can get the hang of it that works too

this is a terrible meme.

So what you're saying it doesn't exist because I'm not seeing a video, scaffolding guy.

>Being this triggered over people making fun of you.

kek.

the nightfall, fumbles

the memes my dude

panda here, i'm still waiting just doing some of the daily stuff on my characters, invite me when y'all are ready to go

What do you mean by "scaffolding guy?" If you're referring to some argument in the last thread, that wasn't me.

sure im gonna finish up this run of let it die, then we can start gathering dudes for messing around practice of the opening of wotm

We're all scaffolding guy, scaffolding guy.

sounds like a plan

From DestinyLFG:

>Be experienced msg me on psn and we can laugh at some moments but in some be serious

why does nobody want to have fun playing video games anymore?

sorry I kind of went MIA, had to go into work for a bit. if you find someone else you can replace me, otherwise I'll be home in an hour and a half

handcans are good at their ranges now just wish they're really proper vanilla bloom (never felt like range was tied to bloom) with the damage fall offs so you wouldn't need to hump enemies to get min impacts to hit at max rof
I haven't tried autos in pvp ever after beta but
maybe their range is alright now

also in some of the previews, ARs are distinct to SMGs with the recoil and range
I had this bad feeling that sidearms lose their place by SMGs and ARs would be out-damaged with only a couple meters
in the previews of D2, the AR multi was 1.2 (17/14 within range)

interesting thing about Halo 5 was unshielded precision damage on automatics
autorifles did x2.0 damage without shield (smgs did x1.5) which made it competitive with DMR and BR within range
don't know how bungie will make them competitive with the other primaries in D2

no worries m8

alright lads im almost done

Nah.

I have a feeling that because D2 will have no where near the content we currently have on D1, a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

Everyone is used to having 4 Raids, what like 16-17 strikes, 3 social areas, 5 patrol areas, trials, prison of elders, shitload of exotics, etc.

D2 will launch and have one raid, probably 4-5 strikes, and overall just have so much less content then current Destiny. It's a no brainer that a 4 year old game will have more content than a day 1 game, but does anyone else think it might be sorta jarring?

If you're new to the series it'll be what ever, but of you are Destiny veteran I fear it'll feel like a polished step backwords.

alright boys, if you are one of the dudes that signed up for the wotm run, go ahead and get ready, im making the party now

Well you also have to consider that you're comparing D2 vanilla to D1 and ALL of it's DLC content... if you're comparing just vanilla D1 and D2, they'll probably have about the same amount of content, while not being as "trial-and-error" in deciding events as the original was.

I think three social spaces is too many, anyway, it's annoying having to go back and forth between the three to get bounties, redeem rewards, and all that shit

>D2 will have no where near the content we currently have on D1
According to whom?

probably why they put so much emphasis on the single player campaign this time around. hopefully they add more content more often and more evenly. i feel like they forgot about armsday after launching it and there's like two models of sparrow

>Everyone is used to having 4 Raids
>D2 will launch and have one raid,
Lets not exaggerate this shit. We've had 4 raids for the past couple months. We've spent three years having one raid at a time because previous raids because obsolete the second new one hit.

Your comparison is fucking retarded because that would mean every game would have to release with exponentially more raids. Which makes no sense considering they always came out with one raid per release.

The only people what you said applies to are blueberry shitters that started playing destiny in the last half a year or so. Anyone that's a "destiny veteran" as you call them, knows exactly what to expect and how to react.

it honestly seems fine, even if there is a dry spell, i dont really mind it because its not a sub game like ff14 or wow

>nom_de_busdriver
>Fum187bles
>jeffbackwards
Blacklisted.

PvE content gets stale quickly anyways. PvP is where it's at even with the shitty netcode.

And yet during D1 people cared about PVE way more than PVP, funny how what you say directly contradicts the reality huh?

Shitters and Redditfags, maybe.

No, everyone.

The only people that cared about PVP for sweaty tryhard faggots with a dick measuring fetish.

PVP was always garbage and never really took off.

sounds like you need to FUCKIN GIT GUD

Destiny is supposed to be a 10 year experience but resetting everything every 3-4 years is just weird.

I'm not expecting 4 raids and 15 strikes on day one, but I am hoping that there is enough variety to keep people entertained each week.

I know Destiny is not an MMO but MMO keep their old content, Destiny won't.

Destiny is a 10 year experience the same way Halo was a 10 year experience.

>Extra large mag
>Adorned with pests and critters

Maybe a handcannon made for ad-control?
The new fatebringer?

think I missed my chance but if there's any raids on ps4 I'm down

>Handling

This stats confuses me cause I don't know what bungie's idea of handling is.

New Fatebringer is Sunshot. This looks like a sidearm. But gameplay showed it being used more like a hand cannon. But since Sidearms are now in the kinetic/energy pools it is hard to judge.

I believe handling has always covered equip and aim speeds.

Yeah but it's not outlaw/firefly, it's the Ice Breaker perk.

He's talking about destiny as a series, not a single game.

And your comparison makes no sense. Halo just went on randomly, Destiny is charted and contracted for a 10 year release cycle.

ready time on swap, ready time after sprint / jump and I think time to put away

Because now we all have jobs and our free time is limited so we can't waste it on carrying shitters.

>Sniper rifle
>Deep ammo reserves

fuck

I hope the next PvP mode they'll show off is something classic or basic like Clash.

Would like to see how that plays with these new weapon loadouts and 4v4

>Destiny is charted and contracted for a 10 year release cycle.

so was Halo. They had a deal where Bungie had to make 5 Halo games in 10 years.

Which is mpre logical as a crowd control exotic with every kill exploding. And we don't know what other perks it has. Or even how perks distribute.

"deep" was like 14 shots total

Source?

Bungie ViDoc
O Brave New World

>so was Halo.
No.

Dead thread

At first I thought this thing looked dumb but the more I see it in action, the cooler it looks.

Just listen to these sounds that it makes. It's like a light saber.

youtu.be/BaAgKqTOCY4?t=213

Should cut enemies in half.

Too edgy for a T rated game.

Its a blade dancer with longer active time, longer range, and greater speed. I don't know why people are pissy over it.

because its just bladedancer. sunsingers got a sword and defenders got a shield they can throw around and bladedancers got... a longer knife.

>Titan captain america shield
The more I look at it, the more I hate it

worst character

youtube.com/watch?v=xI5poBxV_-A

I like Shaxx.
He doesn't mess around.

>because its just bladedancer. sunsingers got a sword and defenders got a shield they can throw around and bladedancers got... a longer knife.
That's a bit of an exageration, they're being balanced out, defender got a shield to change it into a roaming super because it wasn't before, blade dancer was already a super, and sunsiger got a weapon, which again bladedancer already had.

You're either being ignorant about what the change is supposed to do, or you're intentionally trying to misrepresent it.

i fucking hate the youtube comment section

You want the crucible? I am the crucible

its just still a slightly different bladedancer. as opposed to the other two which are entirely different re-works, arcstrider looks half-assed.

So you're willfully ignorant, okay.

as opposed to you who is willfully optimistic for no reason?

okay. fuck off scaffolding guy.

>arcstrider looks half-assed
we don't even know its spec tree, silly

we don't know sentinel's either but that one is at least demonstrably different.

literally only difference between arcstrider and bladedancer is the length of the weapon.

...and? It didn't require such a drastic rework as Warlock's "doesn't really do anything"-super and Titan's "what's mobility?"-super

>Being defensive of your ignorance.

Wew lad, I bet you got a double OC'd GPU as well.

BECAUSE THE PURPOSE OF THE CHANGE WAS TO BALANCE THEM OUT, NOT TO DIFERENTIATE THEM FROM THE WAY THEY WERE YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MONGOLID.

BLADE DANCER DIDN'T REQUIRE MUCH CHANGE TO BRING IT IN LINE WITH WHAT THEY WANTED TO ACHIEVE.

>doesn't require it

aka they were lazy and didn't want to put in the effort

why differentiate 2/3 of them then if thats not the purpose?

bladedancer is a shit super, making the knife longer doesn't fix it.

Will Destiny 2 dethrone Halo: Reach as Bungie's best game or do we have to wait another three years for such a game

its 30fps in the year of our lord 2017, its shipping with 4 (f o u r) planets with only one of them being big, and only 2 subclasses per class.

it'll take 3 years for it to be good, let alone better than any other bungo game.

Maybe the PC version.

>Reach
>Bungie's best game

I don't think they'll ever top Reach, desu.

yes. Reach felt like Bungie's last love letter.

>why differentiate 2/3 of them then if thats not the purpose?

They're not, they're same as bladedancer now, roaming supers with weapons. They were differentiated before.

Step it up sempai, this isn't rocket science.

Funny way to spell ODST.

>thursday 12pm at bungie
>no weekly

>no Staten penning an interesting and fleshed out esoteric story/universe
>watered down garbage intended for lowest common denominator, instead
>all of the writers Joe himself hired under his tenure have since left and Bungo's got a whole new writing staff

They will never top Reach now.

Jesus, update usually hits at 6PM eastern, stop fucking asking where it is, wait three more fucking hours.

3PM.

Also don't hold your breath, it'll probably just be "watch the stream on this page and stay tuned for E3"

>Destiny launch was supposed to have European Dead Zone, Old Chicago Swamps, Europa and Oryx's Dreadnought
>EDZ and Dreadnought were literally finished up areas that were cut and held back for future Destiny content

>no original plot where the Hive bust into Rasputin's bunker, stealing the warmind's exo shell and subsequently having us spend the latter third of the game aboard the Dreadnought with the intention of rescuing it
>no Osiris/"Stranger" missions involving the Nine
I wish we had the actual version of Destiny we saw getting made

>I wish we had the actual version of Destiny we saw getting made

Well wish no more, D2 is it by the looks of things.

I wonder if their Cinematic Director quit

>"legendary" was actually called "superior"

I dunno I like superior more, also seems to fit in more.