Is it socially acceptable to go for long drives on a Sunday when you have nothing to do?

>Is it socially acceptable to go for long drives on a Sunday when you have nothing to do?

no but do it anyway

Lmao, driving your own car? Why the hell would I do that when I can just pay Uber to drive me while I take selfies with my friends? Loser

this

Lmao, paying for your own uber? Why the hell would I do that when I can just use Uber to drive cucks to mcdonalds while I make mad dollars? Loser

Yeah. Lot of my friends do. Often they go around stations here in yurop. Called "station rounds" trying to impress 12- 20 girls that usually hang aroubd there like homeless, motherless trash.

>all uber cars must be less than 10 y/o
>can't use my literal retired taxi cab

Please learn when and how to use greentext, because you're doing it wrong.

This

please leave.

He doesn't have to leave, just has to learn the lingo.

No, destroying the environment for your own fulfillment is not a socially acceptable option.

Yes. I do it.

This is what I never understood. Why not just judge the cars based on how well they've been kept etc? Why would I want to be driven in 5 year old beaten ex company car rather than a 20 year old S-Class?

>muh crash test ratings
>muh emissions

I'm sure some German bros said it was illegal to just drive around.
You had to be going somewhere or driving for some specific reason.

I sometimes go for a drive because I enjoy driving. It's fine, no one cares.

>what are no cruising laws?

>muh crash test ratings

Aka liability, aka insurance. Do you know how expensive that shit is as is for businesses?

Pair that with the legal gray complex that is uber and you have the recipe for cars that are

>He doesn't have to leave
yes he does, and you do too.

Dudes it's the whole point of owning motorcycles and classic cars for like every generation previous.

A Sunday countryside cruise is a very feely feel.

Do it. I prefer to hit the highways for 75-100 miles per drive.

spbp, but I go for drives from time to time, just so I can clear my head.

Who are you quoting?
You are correct.

It's a waste of gas but if you enjoy it, who's going to stop you?

>giving a shit about what is socially acceptible

isn't uber going to go under within the next 5 years?