Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebTcX9s4Yus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REMINDER THAT HANZO LOVES TO LICK GENJIS CYBORG BUNGHOLE CLEAN

Bleu

Cute and useless!

>can't win 3v3
>can't win 1v1

I see the potential for the game to actually be good. I'm really just waiting for Blizzard to either pull their heads out of their ass or give us more power to tweak hero balance and create our own maps. When that happens, nobody will ever want to play the base game ever again

Team fortress 2 always was a mediocre game
Best thing about it were G-mod videos, some of them were fucking work of art
And then Valve killed it releasing SFM
2009-2011 will never come back

Reminder that there was literally nothing wrong with the 2/2/2 meta and that Blizzard will keep releasing pointless balance patches because they know the game would get bland really quickly

tf2 was dead for a while but they actually killed it with the new queue system

Here comes T.Racer!

>Forced to heal/tank every game or take a guaranteed loss

I want Sym to bellydance for me

Mercy is fertile and for breeding.

Tracer butt!

Do you guys ever ask yourselves why the fuck do you care about this game since the only audience Blizzard has ever listened to and will ever listen to are literal silvers and below, people who play with controllers, and literal mouthbreathers who think Torbjörn afk hammering his turret, Junkrat holding down M1 and Bastion getting afk kicked because of standing still the whole match are overpowered?

It's incredible how many these people are and how vocal they are. There are SO MANY of them. They are LOUD. Browse the official forums and r/Overwatch for balance related suggestions and you'll want to uninstall the game and burn down your PC.

It's legit sad.

Threadly reminder that Jeff and Geoff are retarded fuckers who don't care about the quality of new characters because they're free and refuse to allow anyone to be as good as or counter their precious grandma and bacon boy.

Hang in there and keep at it. I know I felt that way with the lockouts in 1v1.

was there a stealth buff to Winston? he's picked in every game now and it's annoying

Didn't play OW during the Uprising event. Why does barely anyone play Orisa? I swear every time I see one my team wins

Can we all agree that the only good thing this event brought us is the golden player icons?

Ana is a dirty old fujo that likes to watch the commanders make out!

Xth for Ana's cute toe ring

>People keep crying over how shit OW is and they miss TF2

This new event disappointed me hard and I am filled with an immediate and powerful disgust for anybody who dares defend it.

But take off the nostalgia goggles. The Jarate in TF2 by itself was more divisive and stupid than anything OW has done.

Why do you retards insist on trying to make the stupidest shit into forced memes?

As if console-dumbification wasn't blatantly obvious right from the first teasers they posted several years ago, so are you really surprised?

So I saw some dude post the picture so I made mine, this is what I got in 24 boxes, only one event skin and it's for the champ I care about the least of the ones that have skins but at least I got Zaryas and Meis dances. But I just realized that what is true and that it's better to wait with buying boxes until the last day of the event.

I pretty much only want the Dva and Tracer skins and I'll be happy.

How come Tracer always gets the best shit?

IT'S NOT FAIR!

Reported

NekoKittyKat, I know you're here.

You're shit at the game, buddy. Talking on mic doesn't make you a badass. Pretending like you can talk down to people in the same MMR as you doesn't make you good.

I like graffiti Tracer desu

Thoughts?

Reasons to love Dva
-Hana is cute
-Hana is straight
-Hana is thicc
-Hana is hot
-Hana is funny
-Most fun abilities
-Most tilting voicelines
-Best cosmetics
-Best fanbase

The worst part is pharah will never be meta.

I love that high waist shorts/jeans are back in style

heh

This event has more good skins than any other
Sym, Lucio, Tracer, Soldier, Genji ones are fucking great
Pharah is meta on KotH

Hello there! I have no counter.

>RERRRRRRRRRRR
That's the sound of me getting my ult up in under a minute. again! :>

Which golden weapon should I buy? I'm at 6000 and I already own every golden I want...

I got Lucio, Mei, Dva, Sombra, Ana, Widow, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Winston

>kills her

or if she hides

>hacks her

the fact that she can peek out from behind a corner and fly to a corpse with 0 time for you to react and go invincible while reviving her whole team is pure bullshit

Soldier.

>another hat event
>comp ending soon
>any mode below is pure cancer
>have to pay for boxes even grinding all day every day

McCree will end his life in the gutter, suffocating in his vomit if he won't change his ways

Her counter is every single high-damage hero in the game, regardless of their playstyle.

>hacks her

nobody fucking plays sombra user

I want to fuck Sombra's face.

They buffed his shield cooldown and critbox a couple months ago

Why is Amélie stunned?

You mean S76

Its funny how everytime you make this post people who obviously don't play the game start replying.

While those changes were important, I think Korean pro play changed the perception of Winston more

I'm still trying to figure out what D.Va's anniversary skin is supposed to be.
Some 1950s housewife or some shit?

Just play total mayhem it's actually fun

>Reaper will never be buffed because Geoff mains Roady and it would of course be a crime to destroy what he likes

delet

From 0 to 100 in awkwardness real quick

Watch grease lightning or happy days. Shes a car chick.

50s style rockabilly girl

made me chuckle

Nice game you've got there.
I think I'm going to ... test it.

Talon girls!
youtube.com/watch?v=ebTcX9s4Yus

Its not rockabilly you fool

She honestly just needs a rework. Every other healer can attack while healing so they have to buff her somehow since blizzard is afraid of making high skill heroes outclass low skill ones. Who would you rather see played at ti7: 9 slotted naga cancer or jug with sny? Her ult is fine and the buff was fine to it, but they need to mess with her healing.

>Ana
Okay
>Winston, tracer, dva
Why

Well modern rockabilly is basically 50s with trashy tatoos

The day I enter a thread and I will not find your post I will be very sad.

>jug with sny

I don't think I'd be watching a match that Envy's playing in.

I imagine tracer and dva get more use on console since they're so fucking hard to hit (once dva is out of mech that is). Winston is probably used more on PC because there's more demand for someone to dive the snipers and also because console plebs likely don't keep up on THE META(tm).

Google greaser girl. Thats the style.

>almost all heroes that actually require aim are picked more on console
Nice jump on ana though I guess people really can't handle projectile and hitscan on the same primary weapon

Mercy needs:

1.) Slower ult charge
2.) 150hp. She has insane regen and lifesteal and escape, she doesn't deserve 200hp with all that neither does Genji
3.) Removed invulnerability while ulting. If you kill her fast enough while says "heroes never die," her allies won't be rez'd

There, now she's balanced.

h-why?

Why the FUCK is this allowed?

Mercy in general is badly designed. Being able to just instantly fly to whoever needs it is bullshit because it removes need to move strategically, so the Mercy player is even less engaged and it's annoying as fuck for the enemy team. She gets her ult in under a minute and her gameplay is literally just clicking one of two mouse buttons and waiting for the best time to use the Mega Four-Man Res of Comebacks. Unless your team is retarded Mercy will also never use her gun. In fact I've been yelled at for throwing out some potshots with my gun as Mercy when my team was fully healed and we were essentially stalemated.

She is always going to be OP or UP just by design and because of that same design she will always be boring.

>how to turn mercy into literal trash

Overwatch contender league guide

>QP
>playing symmetra because she's my main
>nobody goes heals
>they blame me

Is it just me, or has there been an influx of shitposters?
I'm seeing "This game is trash", "Muh waifu", "fucking blizzard shills" and "other fps is better" posts more frequently

>stomp in 1vs1
>stomp in 3vs3
>lose constantly in ranked because of dogshit teammates

>laughingamariwhores.png

>play as lucio
>winston jumps me
>amp it up offsets the damage of his sapgun
>amp it up runs out but heal mode is still on
>die in 2 seconds no chance of survival
>play as winston
>jump ana it takes a full mag to do 200 damage with her nade she goes up to almost two mags and a couple punches
>with sleepdart and her regular fire she can quite possibly kill me before I kill her
>jump lucio instead
>0 damage
>just 0 without even amping it up
how does this hero work and why does he do massive damage against me but I do none as him?

how ironic coming from a /pol/ babby

How would you feel about a character with penetrating ammo that only does 10 damage (20 headshot) but completely bypasses Armor and pierces barriers to do 50% of their normal damage?

>Maining Symmetra
I hope you fucking die of anal cancer

How do you move shit around with Symmetra's M1?

I'm in the spawn and it doesn't do shit anymore

I suspect there's a dedicated shitposter who really doesn't like this game and has been samefagging since a few days ago.

>Mercy is considered trash tier worst healer in the game for months
>gets a slight buff to her ult, literally invulnerable for 1 second AFTER her ult, can still easily be killed before it
>constant shitstream of people complaining about her being the most overpowered character in the game

>Symmetra main
Nigger I appreciate teleporters and shield gens, but you're fucking trash at game if she's your main.

Besides the regular retards i report and never get banned?

And this is why Symmetra needs to be moved to Defense.

She's invincible during the entire cast time, it's unstoppable as soon as the Mercy presses the button.

Assdevastated leftist detected.

That damage seems low without knowing their weapon's RoF. Almost sounds like something Blizzard has toyed with.

People that bad mouth symm are scrubs i have over 70% winrate with her

It's the new cool thing to do nowadays.
It's gonna continue until the new cool thing to do will be to shitpost about how op/trash doomfist is and how we were waiting all this time for this garabage etc.

Everyone and their Grandma seem to be comboing Winston + Ana in ever event match I've done.
Jesus

She's invincible WHILE doing her ult as well, and many Mercy players have learned that that can stand behind walls and obstacles behind their team and keep them healed to full with no problem and to fly between people on opposite sides of a room without being hurt.

>can still easily be killed before it
Yeah no she fucking can't when she's swooping in at lightspeed.

it's always been instant cast, just kill her before she presses q