Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWvIoYm6CJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I assume it's the white Corrola?

Nice car.

First car wash in nearly a year.

Thanks for posting the exact first post I had in mind

The paint is in surprisingly good condition though user, looks nice

Taking mine for a wash today too because it got covered in sap droplets from parking under a tree

Why would anyone lie about owning a money pit?

i have no newer pics

Heh the last car picture I have of any of my two cars was me and my gf on my aw11 and if you look closely I have a lazy eye in it to show more of my autism. So no thanks.

E60 530i isn't a money pit. Source: owned one for 4 years.

Your source: your turd cutter.

Yeah Lmfao why would anyone lie about owning a mid range 5 series on the internet

What are the biggest problems and issues with it between the models? Seeing as you owned one. I kinda really want one, I love 5ers.

>t. Teenager who doesn't know shit about cars
My 5 series is reliable as hell, only work I've had to do is replace hoses and water pump and I've owned it for almost 3 years

just bought it

Nice.

Fuckin sideways.
This was atop a mountain in Rogue River Siskiyou national forest. Beautiful place

I dont take many because who honestly cares
plan on buying something good come spring time though

OP here

The only issue is the coolant hoses going brittle around 80-90k miles and the water pump possibly going bad around 90k miles. The N52 engine is very, very reliable and sounds great. The ZF transmissions are solid too. You'll be happy to own it, trust me. I'm a college student I don't have very much money but I love this car and if it wasn't really reliable I would have sold it and bitched about it every day here. Literally the perfect daily driver.

What happened user?

Not a big alfa fan but it looks clean

NICE!

What are you planning on getting?

Nice to know it's just got regular bimmer issues, thanks dude. Might legit pick one up.

my car is ugly
i don't take pictures of it

Blob-eye wrx, low mileage 24v vr6 gti, 2nd gen mr2 turbo and 3rd gen mr2 spyder are all on the table. They can call be had for 5-7k

Some jackass stole the caps for the roof rails and I still can't find replacements without giving €180 to volksjew

Glad to help, post a thread or use the craigslist thread when you start debating choices and I'll advise you on it. These issues arise because the engines run hot, but boy do they run well.

I actually really like MR2's, one of the few jap cars I would like to own. I would go for the 3rd gen spyder and maybe slap on a garett turbo later down the line

Is it really that bad user?

Have you tried ebay? I can find everything on there

Ive thought about goung the turbo 1zz route, but i hear a lot of nightmarish stories about their tenancy to burn through oil which would only be exacerbated with a turbo.

Toyota says you can expect a 1zz to burn a quart of oil per 1k miles in the owners manual

With decent/average mileage and regular maintenance, just typical stuff. Water pump, spark plugs, radiator, alternator, possibly battery.

What year specifically do you think I should get? Like I know 2007 or so was the face lift year, and I don't want to have to fuck around with worse electronics if I can avoid it by buying a newer year version

Ebay doesn't go where I live.

After my recent oil change

Yeah turbos eat up oil in general but I didn't know about the mr2 issues with it. I suppose you could just save up and buy a whole drum of oil if you have a place to keep it, it would be much more economical that way. In truth though I think the car would be fun even without a turbo.

Mine's an 07 and it's very good on electrical. The only real problem I had was the passenger seat sensor which the dealer replaced for free because of a recall from bmw. I say 07, 08 and 09 are your best bets.

Damn, well you could check some forums for your car and see if someone can send you the part. There are people who run stores/shops and send parts worldwide as a side business.

fuck, why do you have four holes in bumper?

There used to be a front license plate so I need to get bumper plugs to fill those in

turning them into free slicks

speed holes

Front license plate holder, I covered mine with vinyl blackout tape from bavauto

i understand front plate, but dont they all use two screws?

Do interior shots count?

Kill me.

Looks like somebody already tried.

Good point! Was such a nice car too.
Only had it 3 months.

Well it was still in the process if getting an LPG, so it's a mess.

>1.5 dci

nothing of value was lost senpai

It's better than riding the bus™

God damn phone posting.

>Typical Dodge Photo

beautiful car user

Australia is here

Whats it like, living with it I mean?

Wouldn't start. It would crank but that's it

>Whats it like, living with it I mean?
There are two distinct drawbacks. First, it's not the easiest car to get in and out of. I don't have any trouble myself, but passengers sometimes need help (and a girl wearing a skirt or dress will definitely need help). Second, there's very little cargo space. The trunk is very small, can only hold 33 lbs, and gets to 149 degrees on the road. I can just barely fit a small suitcase in there, but it's enough for a weekend trip.

Also, it's almost impossible to park anywhere without being approached by someone. I get a lot of questions from people who have no idea what kind of car it is, and a lot want to take pictures. Not really a pro or con, but it's not a good car for anyone who wants to avoid attention.

It's definitely best for weekend drives or a night out, but I still drive it to work a few days a week.

>33 lbs
How come? What happens if you put in something too heavy, does it break?

Last pic I took was my first time filling up on E85

this is before i washed my eurobeat machine. But i don't have a newer picture.

lmao

Yes, I know it needs bodywork, and the handicap sign is for my grandma

Mine is behind the MR2

no bully pls

I think my car has a face but nobody else sees it.

The face of constipation

it looks like the face of too many bong rips

That looks like ricer shit

>High mileage
>Not extended protection

Into the trash

>How come? What happens if you put in something too heavy, does it break?
The entire car has a pretty low weight limit, it's 333 lbs combined for passengers + cargo. I think there's some government formula for deriving the limit (ex. an S2000 is rated at 400 lbs combined), so I doubt anything bad would happen if you put something heavier in the trunk.

Had just passed 60k miles

Bonus work truck along with it

Parked next to an old guy in his '96 Miata. I used to have a black one from the same year.

How much peer and sausage do you have?

And you drive what?

Is it though?

Hahaha fucking BMW is shit, can make well over 700 wheel horsepower in an Sr20 if you know what you are doing, and no BMW has ever gone that high. I bet you're broke from paying for BMW running costs. So you are malnourished and angery. (because you eat rlinstanlt noodles) - drops mic-

-starts the slow clap-

is that guy taking a piss?

Planning on rb25 swapping her next summer wish me luck

830whp from a bmw 3.0 litre with stock internals
youtube.com/watch?v=HWvIoYm6CJI

nice, i fucking love the look of it
is it swapped for newer 13bs or still has 12a?

>linking to an ad

hey, wype is a really good app, download it for free at your app store

Pls no bully

are you in syria?

Tijuana, building a summer house there since it's right next to the beach and a Walmart.

I always wondered what these things on the hood are supposed to be

>nice leggy cougar
>god tier LS430

Is this Argentina or Soweto?

You think you're trendy with that bike? Fuck off.

Do you still have the prelude and s2000?

what