/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Current titlekey website links:
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
[May 25] Some 3DS users are receiving LocalFriendCodeSeed_B bans, preventing online play and use of the Friend List. Everything else, like downloading games from the eShop/FreeShop, browsing the web or using other online services like Miiverse works.
There's no known correlation between the bans at the moment. Some sources report that a few non-hacked 3DS also got banned.
You can unban yourself by replacing the banned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file with one from a console that hasn't been banned (guide in the Pastebin), but be careful, as this could potentially lead to another ban. All of the currently public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B files have been banned.
[May 20] sighax and boot9strap have been released, allowing to dump bootroms and to mod any 3DS. The guide has been updated.
Note that 11.4 (latest) at the moment still needs either a hardmod or a specific legitimately obtained DSiWare game and an already modded 3DS.
New Luma releases will only support b9s. If you're using a9lh you can switch to b9s by following this 3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-to-boot9strap
[May 12] NTR 3.5 has been released, adds support for streaming from 11.4. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/bootntr_3.2

>Vita
[May 9] Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=578nZ5-92XM
github.com/SciresM/3DS-SSL-Patch
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/a/a4/Abys_rare_03.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for op is a faggot

SECOND FOR NOT BANNED

SUCK MY COCK

guys its ctr-httpwn or the old homebrew old eshop. im still not banned and i never used ctr-httpwn

Does anyone have that method of intercepting HTTPS requests from a 3ds?
I remember something like that being released at one point but I can't find it

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to fake StreetPass features if you don't have any friends? I just got Bravely Default and it seems to have a bunch of StreetPass shit and I wanna use it?

>download retroarch .7z
>download the roms you want
>put everything on the sd card
>launch emulator, select game, play
>also have useful features that are essential to any modern emulator
>also get emulators for non-nintendo consoles

>go to 3dsiso
>log in
>look for every single VC game you want through the forum posts using the messy search system
>hope someone actually posted them
>go through empty request threads and other shit that has nothing to do with what you're looking for
>find broken links
>finally manage to get some of the games you want
>put the .cias on the SD card
>install them through FBI
>finally get to play them
>only one savestate, can't change assigned buttons
>got closer to the 300 installed titles limit
>the banners don't even look good and the uploader put his name and/or spam in the game's name field
>since only retards go to 3dsiso, you're also using windows and don't block ads so you now have malware on your computer and also got banned on your 3ds

I never used either and I'm not banned, stop saying this shit.

>not banned
>murrica
>no freeshop, only FBI
>al9h 11.4
I'm ok with this.

it's absolutely random and Nintendo is laughing their ass off reading our comments trying to make sense of it

just use homepass. google it on some search engine you'll find it, basically it allows you to streetpass anyone who connected with specific hotspot(s) that's how mcdonald's does it. it's basically online streetpass except you don't actually leave your home like nintendo intended you to read about it

youtube.com/watch?v=578nZ5-92XM

github.com/SciresM/3DS-SSL-Patch

Does anyone have any proof switches are being banned, or is it just memes?

>tfw /hbg/ boogeyman
your 3ds cannot run from me.

This guy is legit, Anonymous is my uncle's dad and he works for Nintendo.

>faggots are still shitposting about the bans

We Truely are infested with literal kids.

Reminder:

Will you try to check if it sends something that could lead to the ban or whatever? I guess it's not much to work with really, though.

>that poor grammar and spelling
doubt

I know liste to your video live and...is really possible that is becouse the tiket. Becouse is impossible, unless you are ok to buy evrey single game (even the stupid one) on the eshop in digital, for all the person of the planet have all the tiket for evrey single game in the store.
Is a strange situation, sorry for jump the gun but i hate the logic of certain pepole *cof cof* Verlis *cof cof* that simple says that you mod your console you deserve to be ban. As i says before even the capture card, the real one not NTR, that EVRYBODY use for recording footage from the game violate the ToS of Nintendo. But for that i don't think they have any way to detect this. But aside from that...my cusin that have buy is console, games and all that jazz with a 3DS not MOD install a vanilla console...get ban from the online. He use online only for the eshop so how is this possible?

I give Konami so much shit becouse is i want be able to buy thing in Pro Yakyu Special Sucess (PS3) i need to reset my game and started using the Japanese account...but doing this i need to reset even the Pro Yakyu 2016 i have for get the data right and...AH! But one thing at least they don't do is ban pepole just becouse they THINK they have modification..wow Nintendo is using Verlis logic amazing. Yeah my cusin, if the problem cannot be solve, now is force to buy another console. I need to stop to talk shit about Konami...sorry Konami i love you.

Is wrong if you pirate game, sure. But is also wrong if you ban pepole for no reason. Not only that but at least Niantic, with is recently ban wave, give to the user the benifet of the doubt with out do a massive thing like this including pepole that they not use mod. And again why pepole with a capture card are not catch in this? I know i says before that is almost impossible to find out but is still a modification. Also...i need to turn off my wifi connection on my system.

> Don't play online multiplayer
> 3DS got banned
> Not mad

Honestly, is shit like Mario Kart and Smash STILL that popular on the 3DS?

>customer support
>poor grammar and spelling
>doubt

Yes, it is

It's Pokemon and Monster Hunter for most people.

"After he had said this, Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified, "Very truly I tell you, one of you is going to betray me." - John 13:21

Thanks, this sounds exactly like what I need, though I'm getting conflicting reports on whether or not it actually still works.

Reminder he got contacted by nintendo or something a month ago and as far as I know nothing happened a month ago

Have they found out what's causing the bans yet?

As far as I know, no, but there are multiple suspects.

Your mom.

>They may run if they wish. It will NOT matter.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/a/a4/Abys_rare_03.mp3

ya, your mom

>download retroarch
>still have online
>still stuck playing retro trash
Not banned .cia master race here.

if I am on a9lh right now, why should I switch to boot9strap? and are people getting banned on a9lh?

> SpotPass being turned on, sharing TitleIDs for homebrew apps and having them attached to Nintendo Accounts
> Games receiving updates meant to refresh/rebuild some type of cache or database and send it to Nintendo

R E M I N D E R

Loituma
LoitUMA
L-UMA
LUMA

THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT

SpotPass.

keep up the good work.

In conjuction with Freeshop.

banned guys what games did you play online in the last six months i have a theory.

>banned
Jokes on you nintendo, all I use online for is to get MH DLC and I already have it, kek

I'm not even playing with my 3ds anymore but lurking /hbg/ is fun today.

>haven't played online in weeks
>only game I ever play is MHXX
>don't want to check due to fear of a ban for checking

Fuck. I mean it's not even that important to me, since all I ever play is weeb games and MHXX.

Last I touched my 3DS was in February. I played Stella Glow (undub).
System: EU; Undub: RF

Your mom.
But I wasn't banned from playing.

I think it would be better to ask which homebrew/devkit .cia they installed and used.

Should have known better than to trust someone who named themselves after a Veeky Forums meme.

>nintendo hiring uneducated people to handle their customer serv--
nvm, I see your point

>I have a theory
A gay theory.

do you get banned if you connect to wifi or is it going to play online?
I'm still on 11.2 and have been ignoring the update messages and only turning on the wifi to download new games from freeshop of for streetpass. I have not turned on the wifi for a couple of weeks. If I turn on my wifi can I get banned?

If you got it you are already fucked, not checking changes nothing.

Next threat on the horizon: the user named "A HUGE GAPING VAGINA THE SIZE OF A HALLWAY"

I work in a department that has customer support tasks daily and we keep our grammar and stuff to a minimum because we work with people like indians who don't know english very well and we don't want to confuse them.

have you guys who where banned used the normal eshop for updates and shit recently.

>implying you wouldn't rat on the community for $100
when you people grow up and get manly man bills and responsibilities, you'll understand why snitching for a reward is the right thing to do.

hell, if I could ip sniff all of you, I would send a list directly to nintendo right now, if it meant $20 and an autograph photo of reggie.

>weeb games
>on 3DS
Uh, what weeb games are there?

Just checked im not banned.

>autograph photo of reggie.
I wouldn't even need the $20.

Nintendo must have found you via the Title IDs.
I have a question to banned anons, how many of you have used Luma Updater?
As this is second most used homebrew title in my opinion, just after FBI.

Is the echoes dlc any good?

Brazzillian here
Not banned

What a shame.

Is there any way to make the wiiu stop checking for system updates every time I launch a game?

nobody knows
considering ive been playing mhxx with random japs and am not banned, fuck god knows whats going on

Yo, I haven't been to /hbg/ in like a year.
Do threads always go this fast? Or is it in light of the recent bannings?
Here's a classic picture

You think you can just ban me Nintendo?

Then ban THIS

Give me your clean seed bb.

atlus shit, aka the only stuff worth playing on 3DS or Vita

How should NIntendo go about banning fictional things?

You wish the vita had atlus shit.

I do.

Egyptian here.
Not banned.

Let's say a prayer for all those Americans that are currently suffering.

I'd buy a vita if it meant english if... and debisame desu.

monster hunter generations

No need to ban that user's it's already dysfunctional.

The ones who got banned are those who don't update and use ctr-httpwn or luma friendlist patch to online. Nintendo only has to check if anyone online is on the latest firmware or not. If not, they're definitely using some form of hacking to get online. Thus, banned.

I've used 11.2 online for ages without any sort of httpwn or friendlist patch.

Don't do it.
I'm warning you.

online games accessing svcbackdoor and checking the arm9loader hash???

Retarded question, but will N2DSXL's come pre-loaded with 11.4?

I have a banned N3DS XL that's in shit shape and cracked/scratched. I figured if I'm getting a new model, it might as well be the N2DS.

I'm on 11.4 and got the b&

SOPA

this seems legit. more than likely what happened, because I'm not banned and haven't used either of those two things.

Do you have Luma Updater installed?

Wrong. I'm on 11.4 and I have been since the day after it came out.

I'm running on the latest luma I think. I switched to sighax yesterday.

Just woke up. Neither of my 3ds systems are banned. But I have a question.
Say I do a system transfer on two hacked 3ds systems. The receiving one has its memory formatted, so wouldn't I have to rehack my new 3ds from scratch? Or am I missing something.

Soooooo

You faggots do realize this ban isn't permanent... right? This error code has been issued for years and years. It always lasted 15 days. Since launch there has been zero reports of a permanent console ban. I got the exact same thing a long time ago when Gateway was new, after 15 days it disappears.

How do I get the FE Echoes DLC? I tried downloading it with Freeshop but it stopped at the end. Ingame, the DLC menu told me that some files needed an update, then it said I needed to buy it.

Okay, okay, but I'm asking if you have an app called "Luma Updater" somewhere in your home menu.

lol call customer support and ask nintendo themselves about it. Its perma ban u idort

You trying to give me false hope?
I want everyone banned. Suffer more plebs.

Huh? The Pokemon bans were permanent, pretty sure.

Yes

I don't have a Vita, but is it true that they can't even access online play with their CFW stuff?

Must be nice to play Vita and not have to worry about being banned from online.

These are permanent just like the Pokemon bans

Okay, thanks a lot.
I don't know, but maybe this is the thing Ninty is tracking us with

No it isn't. They say the exact same spiel for every error code. You think the idiots on the phone know what they're talking about and have information on every 3DS error code? They don't.

What they do is type in your error code and read whatever Nintendo writes on their website. They repeat the information back to you and that's it. They said the Pokemon bans were permanent back in November too and they weren't.

It wasn't permanent. After 15 days it was gone.