That's what I'm thinking.
Here's her twitter I found.
twitter.com/jillciminillo

>current border situation

ids a bsyob :DD

Great. Another forced hormone meme like planking or #resisting

That trunk is deceptively big

Wow hot

For some reason I have always found those colored khaki pants super hot on women. Maybe it something happened when I was young to impress that on me.

Not driving a Tesla with two girls in trunks.

You don't need a Tesla for that.

She wouldn't like my trunk, it's a fucking mess.

One day I'll clean it and refurbish. One day.

>tfw no gf small enough to fit in a rambox

hnnnngggg jealous as fuck

hehe ASS

The ultimate child trafficking truck.

wait, is this an actual fetish?

Reminds me of that JAV where this big dude fucks a tiny skinny girl and then zips her into a gym bag and carries out of the room.

>at this point, Kayla realized that there was no full set of 50 shades of gray in the trunk

>back seat is folded down so we can see right into the cabin
WHAT A SHAM

It's almost vore, and some of it is bondage, so sure.

that is very white

m-mom?

>Whites have the most sophisticated, abstract fetishes short of japan and using tentacles as a metaphor for their society's total control over their personal lives

Thanks for the compliment

>Reminds me of that JAV where this big dude fucks a tiny skinny girl and then zips her into a gym bag and carries out of the room.

Or suitcase instead of gym bag. You find stuff like that in their doujinshi as well. For example, in Victim Girls vol.6 by Fatalpulse (Asanagi), two Code Geass girls are stuffed into two those large suitcases for transport. These are two highly prominent girls, so they can't be openly moved around. Warning: the Victim Girls series offends feminists. Code Geass was a highly popular multi-season anime series that was highly regarded on /a/ when it aired.

Victim Girls vol.6 (english translated)
e-hentai.org/g/103860/f3638912cb/

>twitter.com/GirlintheTrunk

Why is it that no cars have rear seat latches designed in such a way that seats can be unlatched from inside the trunk? I assume it is due to the assumption that no one would ever be trapped inside a trunk because the emergency release trunk lid handle is available and working. Mine is like a flimsy thin cord that could be detached or break, so someone really could be trapped in the trunk.

fyi, 240 sedan rear seats do not fold down, there's just a small pass through behind the fold up armrest.

what car is that

Ford StreetKa

very empowering

Honda Accord rear seats can be folded down from inside the trunk, there is a little lever that drops the entire rear seatback.

Honda was years ahead of the child safety craze, but they never got the family car reputation they deserved until the last decade, because

>muh shitty Chrysler minivan that will break down in 3 years or 80,000 miles, whichever comes first

>girl

>That trunk is deceptively big
Ha, my trunk is not made for safely carrying people in the trunk. Various places near the top of the trunk's ceiling have sharp metal edges, metal flanges, and metal corners. It would be easy to cut a head or slice the side of your face if you lifted it upwards inside the trunk anywhere near the rear dash or the upper edge of the trunk opening.

Hahaha oh wow. Read the doujinshi. I didn't know lelouch was such a cuck

>girl

thats a grown hard back woman.

FOH

>Honda Accord rear seats can be folded down from inside the trunk
There are times people have locked their keys in the car but were only able to open the trunk. Without the ability to open up the rear seats from inside the trunk, the keys remain locked in the car.

He's normally a cool dude if you've seen any of the anime series.

This is my fetish exactly.

I wonder if I can fit my girlfriend into my FD's trunk.. best access to it is through the spot where back seats should be though, little panel comes off for ramming shit in.

>This is my fetish exactly.
It doesn't seem to be present in any doujinshi or manga at the e-hentai.org site or at Sad Panda exhentai.org

I know, that's why I'm masturbating furiously right now.

I just found out about it myself but rotary engine + girl in bondage is pretty much perfect.

Ahh but can you get a 44 gallon drum in?

>Or

Why is this actually kinda hot

>Why is this actually kinda hot
Because we're a bunch of people that like cars.

It's an excellent anime series with a strong plot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_geass

Damn it. Now I want a midget girlfriend or two for my motorcycle saddlebags.

this pic does it for me. Those hips make my dick hard