COCCPIT THREAD

Post your cockpits.

That cord around the shifter is really bothering me.

>A/T mode
What does that do?

Starts the truck in second gear first to prevent slippage.

Aaaah, same as the W/S button on my old Mercs shifter then. Fucking great feature when winter comes about

Took me a month to get it looking like this. Previous owner had replaced every single knob, switch, and lever with all the poorly fitting billet chrome crap American Muscle sells.

it's bugging me too, i might have to take another pic

>those guages in the center of the dash
I'd understand if there weren't any on the drivers side, but really?

ikr, the compass doesn't even work.

wtf was mitsu thinking.

postin my cozy cockpit

>mitsubishi
>thinking
that's a bit of a stretch

true that

I have since replaced the steering wheel with a smaller one and gotten a mat to cover the cracked dash.
Driver oriented dashes are the greatest

what car is that

looks like a cadillac :^)

trans am

So much cheap plastic everywhere

Blue led around the ignition is the best pet of that swap imo

Like pretty much any new car these days. I can't complain though coming from my fbody and my 97 k1500

Nah nearly every car I've been in has way fewer acres of boring black plastic than that.

My love

Not sure what ones you've been in then. Going through car lots at all these days everything looks the same to me. I'm plenty happy with my interior especially not having any big tablet like panels.

I think the mustangs are better than most. It actually has shapes that make sense rather than the melted looking interiors in all the new angry looking econoboxes and family cars

It's ok, i know you just like your mustang and don't want others to shit talk it. But even my 2013 cx5 is better than that, not to mention my a6 or fuck even my old liberty, well maybe not that one

That's my thing I'm okay with plastic but I hate tablet screens and the whole melted overly curvy dash looks. Like this and I feel like they're all looking like this now.

Before the late 2000s you could almost always instantly recognize interior themes of a brand. Now they all just seem the same

I don't care if people talk shit about it. This is Veeky Forums people will talk shit about anything just to talk shit. Even if they don't have a true opinion on it, but because it's the cool thing to do.

I just think it is still a reach above most other new cars today

Is this really your interior? Mazda like invented this modern cheap plastic interior garbage.

Its a mustang. Just be happy you don't have a 94-04

Look dude, it's certainly not terrible like a Hyundai or something but don't claim that's it's better than most new cars, it simply isn't. The reason ford can offer you so much performance (assuming you have a GT) for so little is because they skimp on things like interior materials. Nice ride tho

I can tell you haven't driven one, the materials are certainly above par

Subaru, V3 and older is best.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmole!

MOLEYMOLEYMOLEY

Reporting in

Good movie, Haha.

>all you can eat sushi
Have fun with that tapeworm.

Woah I like it, what car?

89 Formula 350.
My paint isn't as new looking as this, but it's the same color.

Here's the nitetime version

guess

>mazda
>interior materials

bruh have you driven anything ford beyond 2010?
I didn't think so.

They have some of the same tacky plastic trim that your mazda has but definitely not any less quality. Mazda interiors are equally shit if not more shit but I'll give it to them that they are good cars besides that.

>blue gauges

disgusting

It really is a tad out of place. I dont get why Toyota went with those

Older model had the right of it

Who /doesntneedairbags/ here?

maximum comfy

TRIGGER WARNING

Love this cozy cockpit

I like this one a lot.

Unless it comes out of the horn button.

sexy

2006? This interior aged exceptionally well thanks to the trendsetting wheel.

ahahahahahahaha

Pic is my Kadjar. It's for sale if anyone wants it.

It's a good machine. Bit I would like to give the FiST a go. Dealers will give me scraps for this so I have to sell it the normal way first.

It's the diesel 110hp. 22k go go.

Tried to get a clearer one.

>trendsetting wheel

You're kidding, right? Literally what part of that wheel did Ford create that makes it a trendsetter?

Yeah that interior is at least a 2011 I think.

>22k
>for that
Dude, 22k buys a pretty nice used car with 50k km these days. I don't think anyone would rather spend their hard earned money on that hard plastic covered abomination with no power.

>Black Ice
My nig.

>a fucking leaf
Must be difficult to drive while blowing your dog.

Hahahahahaha.

10/10

>bently
>citizen ecoturd watch

Not fooling anyone Pearce. Just park grab my car and put my golf clubs in the trunk. Don't scratch the bodywork either.

Disgusting leaf
I can't wait until your sjw PM forces everybody but ISIS migrants to drive bullshit electric cars and other cuckmobiles there because it's the current year!

Hah! My captcha was literally the highway signs into Mirabel, another giant failure of Canadian social spending!

90s SL?

It IS a pretty nice used car with 50k km on it you burning dickhole. It's the diesel version, these do have power

>110hp
>power
>that interior plus a generic crossover body
>nice
You should re-evaluate your standards. It's no one's fault but your own that you bought a piece of shit car that no one will want to buy from you at anywhere close the price you're expecting.

SO MUCH FAIL OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no you're right. People want a 600HP 8WD solid gold tank for that money. Retard. The cheapest ones in my country start at 24k with more mileage than this one.

Stay poor faggot.

Man, where are you from? I live in Switzerland and 22k is what we pay for a brand new Kadjar 1.5 dci. That said, no one buys them anyways. It's ugly inside and out and 110 hp is absolutely anemic. 110 hp is barely enough for my NA Miata. Let alone a crossover.
22k gets you an Audi RS 6 or various 63 AMGs here. Or even some 60k km Corvettes.

My Renault Megane

Great, then you should have no issues selling it despite the fact that it's objectively an ugly low quality car! I honestly wish you good luck because no one should have to drive a Renault Kadjar if they don't want to.
I don't see why you're so defensive and calling me poor all of a sudden. I just pointed out buying that thing was probably a dumb idea and from the fact that you're trying to get rid of it for something more fun, it seems that on some level you agree. So why are you so mad?

Netherlands. And no you don't get my car for 22k new. This was over 38k with options. And not everyone wants a Corvette or a worn out AMG. Grow up, some people like cars for adults.

>the fact that it's objectively an ugly low quality car
That's not objectively, that's your bias.
> you're so defensive and calling me poor
You're expecting a holy Pope mobile for 22k. You're not getting one. Yeah there's a lot of interest on here for cheap lemon "sports cars" but they're rubbish. And anyone over the age of 25 who buys them need to cut their hair, change their taste of music, move out of mums basement and get a fucking JAWB. Stay poor faggot.

And I speak German so this was a breeze

It starts at 31.4k Swiss shekels, 27.5k EUR with no options and not even the models that we can get over here. I have the Intense

>And I speak German so this was a breeze

I was mine was slate grey, nice L200 fellow mitsubro.

Jesus Christ you're a defensive whiny faggot, car considerations aside.

I never said anything about buying it directly from Renault. I said you can get "a" new Renault Kadjar 1.5 for this kind of money. Since you can speak german, it shouldn't be a problem for you to see that these are pretty well optioned out (Sat nav, cruise control, leather etc.) examples with 20 km. That's new in my book. And for 25'000 CHF, which is about 22k €, you can even get the automatic with LED lights, bluetooth, climate control, sun roof, PDC in the front and back, keyless go, blindspot monitor and lane assist.

Pontiacs have some of the comfiest dashes. The red displays are always nice.

>And anyone over the age of 25 who buys them...
You're just trying to make yourself feel better. I really don't want to rag on you, but I can guarantee you that there are cars for 4000 € which you would've had way more fun with.
And if you're not about fun, what are you doing on a car enthusiast's board.

We have those as well, but starting from 26k ish. 10-50 km and reasonably kitted. You wont see those prices in the Netherlands. As you saw the base price is 5k over yours. 22k is a good price for that car in the NL mate

There are cars for 4k you can have more fun with, and I like them. But away from the internet and TV series I need a car for my job and personal life. Some near-totaled RWD shitbox just wont cut it.

so nostalgic.. this was my first car when i was 15. pretty much everything about that car sucked, but the interior was comfy.. kind of ugly, but cozy.

>22k is a good price
It is. For a new A/T Limited Edition.

I kind of get your argument. That's fine with me. But what are you doing on here then? I'm genuinely interested and want to hear your answer, I'm not trying to put you down.

I told you, I love cars and all the crazy stuff as well. But in my real life, it's mostly a tool.

Did some crazy stuff but I turn 32 this year. Had an unexpected daughter and that just fucking changes everything. There's no going back to pic related. I like adult cars in my garage, and these things on Veeky Forums

My shitbox.

Sure

>FAIL OMFG
either you're 12 or you forgot it isn't 2002-2006 anymore

Hello friends