Who here drinks and drives? For me...

Who here drinks and drives? For me, I like to have a nice stiff drink before I hit the road because it makes me a better driver. What is your favorite driving beer and why?

gr8 b8 m8

This is what only russians and niggers do.
Don't be like them.

I thought Russians were the saviors of the white race?

I too like driving Velcro branded cars, they have the best power-to-weight ratio.

But they're not even white.

I'll have a beer or two with lunch or dinner when traveling in the developing world and drive. Never to near the point of drunkenness, but I'll get a buzz on. Everyone does it, and worst case you throw a couple bucks at the police to fuck off.

Never in the developed world though, they'll throw the book at you.

>rural pennsylvania
As long as you arent going into town its not an issue, we dont even have police. Its not uncommon to see people drinking while driving or open containers, and the worst thing youll hit is a tree or go into a field

>be american
>le 40% face

Fun fact you may not have known: the majority of fatal car accidents happen on country roads. Also the majority of pedestrian fatalities occur on these roads.

i'm not even american, you stupid mongol

Let me guess: you are some kind of subhuman med who LARPs as a neo nazi? Get bent, Mehmet.

Try again, kiddo

>pedestrians
>3-4 miles between houses and a 20 minute drive to the closest store
We dont have pedestrians, and if some drunk fuck kills himself by hitting a tree its no ones fault but his own, we dont have many accidents around here and rarely are there a ton of cars out, usually on a 20-30 minute jaunt to the gas station ill only pass 2 or 3 cars

i'll drive after a few beers. but i drive slow af anyways so i don't think it makes a difference.

Country roads are the most dangerous because of low visibility (night time), narrow roads, speeding, and a tendency for drunk fucks to drive on those roads. The fact that traffic density is the greatest in the cities (obviously) but rural roads account for a majority of automobile-related fatalities should say something about just how dangerous those roads are.

Im not disagreeing with you, but in my part of the country we have maybe 1-2 fatal car accidents in the county per month and thats over a relatively large area. Im noy saying its right to drink and drive. Just talking about how it is in my region

I smoke and drive and I will be hung over and drive but I never drink and drive.

If bait then gj, you made me reply.

If real, then you need to stop doing it. If you don't value your own life then just an hero. The fact is, when you drink and drive, you risk the lives of all other road users.

Don't be a faggot.
Don't drink and drive.

Cuck

I'll drive if im on cocaine, but alcohol? im a junkie, not a retard

Never saw the appeal of coke. Not hating on your drug of choice or anything but when I tried coke it just sort of felt like taking a lot of methylphenidate, but who knows maybe my shit was just bad.

might've been a weird cut, cocaine and ritalin are quite different.
my drug of choice is actually just weed, as boring as that is, with cocaine 3-4 times a month and ayahuasca once a year.

Don't even be in a car on ayahuasca.

Actually iirc, whites commit disproportionately more (albeit only by a tiny bit) alcohol related crimes than niggers.

I refuse to drive just drunk but if I'm drunk and high I'm good. Weed makes driving super focused and fun as hell.