/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing old, new, upcoming MMOs and MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games, looking for a guild, friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/0bwFTCkT

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/
mmos.com/gamelist

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Other upcoming crowdfunded MMOs
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation: ashesofcreation.com
Camelot Unchained: camelotunchained.com/
Crowfall: crowfall.com/
Pantheon: pantheonmmo.com/

>Link to the OP pasta
pastebin.com/Fcbd7rUn

>Example of welcome games
Guild Wars 2, Mabinogi, Ragnarok Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, Runescape, Project Gorgon, Maplestory, Wakfu, Dragon Nest, Rift, ArcheAge, EverQuest, Revelation Online, LOTRO, Vindictus, Wildstar, Tibia, Aura Kingdom

>Example of non-welcome games
Krösmägä, Shädöwvërsë, Dïäblö, Päth öf Ëxïlë, Gwënt, ÄRK, DÖTÄ, Lëägüë öf Lëgënds, Hëröës öf thë Störm, Wärfrämë

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mysteralegacy.com/play-ml
tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Forging.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shit Posting
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something new with no p2w.. 2d in browser, sandbox player housing for infinite trolling and thievery

mysteralegacy.com/play-ml

>Example of welcome games
Guild Wars 2, Mabinogi, Ragnarok Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, Runescape, Project Gorgon, Maplestory, Wakfu, Dragon Nest, Rift, ArcheAge, EverQuest, Revelation Online, LOTRO, Vindictus, Wildstar, Tibia, Aura Kingdom

Join SlimeTales.

www.slimetales.net

Even if I don't say it, you know you're always welcome here, trickster qt

/rog/ is back

Novaro!

Oh, you.

Star Trek Online is best /mmog/ game

>hating the molochian cult of creeping obsolescence means you're a commie
Well goy'd.

I've played MS for 10 years, why can't I play it for another 10?

>still no charr genocide

Animeposters are the cutest and deserve kisses and hugs for the rest of life.

various orcs. a STRONKFU orion for the silliness of it

>yes, that IS a dark elf LOLIBOT

orions, dorfs and gobbos. elfs

>the male klink is my actual main, the rest are boffs or alts

>also, stupid sexy zombies.

vaadwaur did nothing wrong. kobali a shit.

Because we suggest there's something wrong with that.

no star trek, even though /STOG/ has been dead for years

>reduced incentive to work hard
>good freiends with a russian that fucking HATES that his culture has become "do as little as you canbget away with and steal anything you can"
>Wife works with a shitload of FOB chinese and they are EXACTLY the same way except for also having next to zero empathy

Communism sounds awesome on paper but is fucking cultural poison in practice.

Now let's talk about MMOs instead.

That's borderline mental illness

is it furry if i like qt femsuras?

my head hurts so fucking much but I can't look away from the screen because then I have to confront the horrible real world

Trickster question
Is the Chaos/Requiem/Altiverse forging limited? Like can I only do it 5 times on an equipment before it stops me?

Are you guys ready for the Diablo 2 ladder reset in 5 days?

how the fuck is diablo an mmo

No, just means you're a xenophiliac. Those are like underground goblins with shark teeth and big ears. To say asura is furry is like saying like robot women or twi'lek from SWTOR is furry.

If by "qt femsura" you mean "mouse face with bad sliders, max length/ thickness ears, and a hairstyle you'd see on a junior beauty contestant, yes, and also possibly a pedophile since you want to fuck a humanoid rabbit that's built like a 6 year-old girl. Taimi was a mistake.

Otherwise you're just into shortstacks.

hey now some mousefaces can look cool
also ears are like breasts to the asura, having them big is sexy

It's probably frankenfister you're talking to. He's literally an e-stalking pedophile.

Fuck off newfag.

"no"

I miss FF11.

Also, here is a great question: why do MMO's seem to overwhelmingly have trouble with making tank and healing classes, as well as getting players to actually play them? The only time I've not had this be a problem has been in FF14, and only near the end of an expansion. (Conversely, you can think of this as "Why does everyone play DPS/Why do the devs make so many more DPS classes?")

I have a lot of my own theories but I'll wait tell others say some stuff first.

>built like a 6 year-old girl

so this is like a place for special people who have been here for a long time

not a place for anyone to discuss mmos

really, really cool. you must be glad you are part of such an amazing club.

they are the easiest class, having no team responsibility, and cos muh deeps
in other words normies

ayy lmao

>they are the easiest class
Is this true anymore though? A lot of raid fights in WoW and FF14 these days have the tank do, essentially, nothing but stand in one spot while the DPS have to run around and do tons of stuff while DPSing, and the Healers have to do all that except working extra hard the worse the DPS do.

It's like devs solution to not enough tanks is to make it so easy no one is afraid of it anymore.

If I'm not wrong, you CAN'T forge/temper altiverse equip. That's why good ones are really expensive. But the rest should be okay. The limit is supposedly 5 times but in megalopolis item girl shop, she sells an item to reset that reform count so I think you can do it as much as you want?

It's a new item I haven't used before so if anyone else had, feel free to correct me.

Rooba face is best face.

I didn't say any of that.

tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Forging.html

Says here you can do it to altiverse stuff.

And is that item thing MyShop only again? Because fuck that.

post hot shorties

>do tons of stuff while DPSing
such as??
healers are easy but you still need to pay attention and no deeps
tanks need to initiate, no one can do shit if they dont

Hm, this is a little new to me too. But from what I understand, you don't need MyShop to do this. Altiverse and requiem equip can be obtained via in-game means.

>Altiverse and requiem equip can be obtained via in-game means.
Yeah, but they're shit. That's why I want to forge them. Sometimes I get equipments, like a shield, with only 2s in the stats.

The randomness is always rigged towards shitty end. You could try selling the boxes instead and look around mega for the equip instead.

Seductive rat.

You are fucking disgusting.

The ones I find are level 200+
I hardly see anything lower than that.

So?

Ded population. Just have to keep looking around mega. The lowest lvl ones are the alt spiritual sets at 110.

So don't be a retard/

elins triumph over all

Don't forget to check auction on the webpage.

very interesting comment from a shitposter

Wow, this sucks.
I just want to make my own weapon and item for once instead of relying on other people.

>calling me a shitposter, when you're not posting about any game

Hmmm

>this fox was using the MyShop pet that lets you drill automatically
>in the requi/quiem map
>whack quiem to low hp and she cast banish on my location
>run away and that afk drillers get banished back to megalopolis

You are cancer.
I do it too. I lure aggressive mobs to afk drillers.

Most of the times they will drill in a map where monsters can't kill them without berserk though. This fox is just dumb enough to do it in maps with banish monster.

maybe I should shitpost runescape memes all over the thread

that would be posting about a game, an mmo even

or maybe you should just stop

I record myself afking and then report people that mob drop me by linking the footage. :^)

You can do whatever you want, I don't care. I should stop what? You started replying to me for no reason.

you shitposted for no reason

how does that happen I wonder

but anyway you should stop

Oh, I'm sure you do. How scary.
Maybe if you're not stupid enough to pick a terrible map to drill, you wouldn't have to waste time doing all that. But of course, you're just shitposting me.

Would you two just fuck already?

Anons are building up juuuuust the right amount of hatred for one another before wrestling and fucking with the door open

Any games with completely proactive healers/support?

Something like purifier in Rift where they focus mostly on preventing damage rather than healing it? Like a disc priest on steroids.

I'm not talking about your meme game. I'm saying in general. :^)

How did I shitpost? You're the one who started shitposting at me with your non arguments. What's your problem?

This totally reminded me of the "Find the GM" events where GM will put on a monster disguise and hide somewhere and the players have to find him and name that monsters.

There was once the GM decided to hide in oops field and then he got banished in front of all the players. That was fucking hilarious.

Shit there's been another batch of expansion leaks? Anything else new?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shit Posting

there you are

This is exactly what you're doing.

Hatefucking would be pretty hot.

yes, the police are doing the same things as the criminals, good work my dude, you got me

Angry couples/friends fuck the hardest and make up afterwards, it is hot

You're nothing like the police, and I'm not doing anything wrong. Stop being mad for no reason.

>shooting blacks

>Have a weakness for claw monks/cat characters
>Kritika has a really flashy one

This game is neat enough, but I have a feeling its going to really grindy in a bit even playing a favorite weeb archetype class.

>You're nothing like the police
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor

>I'm not doing anything wrong
I disagree

>Stop being mad for no reason.
you said you don't care what I do

really makes me think

that you are an idiot

>I disagree

And you're a nobody, so your opinion doesn't matter.

FUCK OFF you're worse than GW2 rat fuckers

game?

my opinion is affecting you right now regardless of what you say, smartass

you're a stupid shitposter who can't comprehend your own mind during a simple conversation and you should neck yourself

how's that?

but you see the cunt already said that calling a shitposter out is the same as shitposting, so now you are a shitposter too, amazing isn't it

We need more anime posters

Nah, we need more Mabinogi posters.

Meme wars. retard

You're not affecting me at all. The fact that you're so angry to tell me to kill myself, just because you started an argument you can't win, is pretty funny.

Any MMOs out there where I can relax and farm or fish and still progress? Something like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing?

Oh, a shit game. Thanks fuckwit.

>wanting more autism in our threads
why do you do this to us, we already have the mabishitters

Yes, we all need more summy hips in our lives

wakfu is shit enough

Literally Mabinogi.

hi.....~

How many people here actually play mabi? You seem to be the only one posting screenshots.
Are you lonely?

There is no harm in pissing in the ocean