/fhg/ - For Honor General

GB this ya damn jap Edition

Damn japs: >Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>Patch 1.07: RAIIIDEEER
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNVkclo4mzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for everyone plays like a bitch

>Playing to win is playing like a bitch
Well, sorry for not handing you free parries.

Reminder that the Devs think Shinobi's kick is in a good spot, but have decided that Cent's kick is too strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNVkclo4mzs

Remember the beta? Back when nobody knew what they were doing, those were fun times...

Also warlord is balanced

>tfw dude does two verticals in a row
>dodge one and parry the second
its completely useless but looks cool as fuck

Hey Faggots,
My name is Raider, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are vortex-spamming, ledge-falling, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trying not to be charged off a ledge. You are everything low-level play in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any executions? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own lack of directional throws, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Nobushi on Apollyonbook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best unblockable. I’m pretty much LEGENDARY. I was captain of the viking team, and starter on my raiding team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to kensei feints and warden mix-ups”? I also get straight throws, and have a banging hot shinobi girlfriend (She just tripped me; Shit was SO legendary). You are all faggots who should just ÉG RÍF ÞIG Í BITA!" yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Shinobi

Centurion's Unblockabes have too much tracking.

I don't think the devs even know how to play this game when they come off with shit like that

Is it Cent whose bad, me or both

>dodge roll as valk while already a few feet away from cent
>cent teleports to me and lands the unblockable

Was just inside escaping lock range, shit is ridiculous.

It's going to be the fucking PK situation all over again.

The devs aren't going to listen to the community until they start banning shinobi from major tournaments

What does the block damage stat do?

How does defence penetration differ from attack?

Why doesnt the game tell me this?

You are, Cent is extremelly powerful.

Just one mistake and say goodbye to your stamina and half of your health bar.

Defense penetration is nullifying enemies defense stat.

Block damage is chip damage.

Its pretty self explanatory, but I guess I can see where you got lost

How? I find I'm on the receiving end of losing half my health from one mistake more than anything

Will the campaigns ever be completed?

It was painfully obvious that Stone, Helvar, Okuma and Momji had their own playable segments, which got cut.

Remove Valkyre. She is cancer and ugly as Jabba the Slut

Just block her lights if you can't parry them, she's low-mid tier aside from them. You have to be absolute garbage to be hit by sweep at this point, and straight up not play to get hit for the entire combo.

Why do the devs want to implement match leaving punishments instead of just talking to the community and understand why people leave matches?

>Certain characters make people rq more than others
>The end of match screen takes way too long in addition to staring at the person who beat you for 5ish seconds
>Connection against other person is terrible

These are all reasons I've heard for why people rq and they all seem like they could be fixed

>tfw still getting sweeped and facesat by valkyries bot lvl 3 in practice

retarded. cent's kick is worse in almost every way

Anyone got a rundown of the live stream? Not seeing it on the website and no pastebin. Pls daddy

"Shinobi's kick is fine"

Youve got to be joking.

Expect more Raider buffs, a nerf to Cents kick, "shinobi is fine".

Oh and, "please dont drop our mess of a game its not our fault we swear."

I wish

>they feel the need to buff raider again

>instead of conq
>instead of berserker
>instead of kensei

>shinobi is fine

are these devs retarded?

>Raider buffs
Why, why, why. I'm a fucking Raider main (rep 21) and he DOES NOT need anything else. Killing people is so easy after the buff what elese do people need? Fucking shitters coming in and making Raider worse, that they need to buff him again. I didnt even want a first buff! Fuck man

More than likely they are looking at win rates that are being dragged down by the majority of shinobi players at lower level play

Shinobi is so polarizing because his low health pool makes him the easiest character to beat when shitters use him and the ninja aesthetic attracts all the downies to him.

Shinobi kick need was literally the only thing I wanted. All I want to do is GB a Shinobi after they miss the kick as Raider.

Just strip the super armor and slow it by 100ms. I'll be fine if they keep the backflip safety move if they do that

>Shinobi kick need was literally the only thing I wanted.
me too. I'm really quickly losing hope for this game, because it's clear for anyone to see that shinobi's kick is completely unfair.

>centcuck get nerfed
>best class shinobi is fine
told you fucker
just dodge left :^)

just encountered an honorfag in dominion
i dont get it

So is this game getting close to being balanced? Or are Roman and his "team" still licking frogs and huffing baguettes while pushing out inconsequential tweaks every other month?

>implying i wont just use cain to change my NAT to red if i dont like my opponent

eatshit ubicucks, fix your fucking game if yu dont want rage quits

>guard break shinobis ranged bullshit
>leap in for the kill
>narutard has been replaced by a bot

every time

it all over tha place, they buff and nerf the wrong things

jesus wept. more raider buffs? what the fuck else could they give that broken cunt besides a bash or omnidirectional carry throw

centurion is actually disappointingly shit in 1v1. what nerfs are they giving him? just his kick? thats not even the useful part of his kit, its not even a somewhat useful part of it vs good spacing

no shin nerfs at all? no changes to how his entire kit is safe if you dont play like a tard?

still no warden or warlard nerfs? no flicker fix? no conq buffs? no ken buffs?

fuck this game

>warden nerfs
>raider op
the rest is on point tho

They didn't really call Shinobi fine.
They said they are getting very mixed signals about the kick being "Bullshit" and from the other camp it being "Reactable and punishable" and they need to gather more data to see what they have to do because people still need time to get used to them.

But you need to gather absolutely no further data to see that Cents pingponging people to death is not fine.

>implying shinobi doesnt do the same thing

2 shinobis spamming kicks is not possible to win without feats

it's reactable, but not punishable. really the only thing you can do is throw a heavy when you see him dodging to do the kick, all you can do is trade. if you dodge, you can't punish because the kick is over and he's recovered by the time you attempt punishing after your dodge

>warden isnt OP still

come on now. people have figured the match out quite a bit but hes still one of the best turtle breakers in the game while being a top notch turtle himself, not to mention his damage output on top heavy is about 40 and he has the second best flicker zone in the game. he also has a 3 option sprint mix up with 2 500ms attacks and GB

i dont have a lot of trouble with the average warden anymore but the good ones are still a fucking nightmare. the only character that solidly beats warden is the wildly OP raider because hes guardbreak immune on pretty much everything

>Centurion gets curbstomped by Shinobi
>Centurion's primarily OP things are all based around his god awful tracking, which Shinobi has too
>Now they're nerfing Centurion and buffing Shinobi
i cant keep doing this for much longer

>buffing shinobi
huh?

If you had to make conq the most op hero in the game how would you do it?

>people have figured the match out quite a bit but hes still one of the best turtle breakers
no, people have figured out he is not top tier, and learned how to punish it
>he has the second best flicker zone in the game
plainly wrong, it is unsafe on block, literally the worst fast zone out there
>he also has a 3 option sprint mix up with 2 500ms attacks and GB
wrong, why would enemy dodge? you have no unblockable while sprinting to force a dodge
one is 400ms attacks that does 10 dmg
other one is 500ms that does 20 and is unsafe

i should not have replied to you since in the original post you said raider is OP

>Play kensei
>Struggle to kill much of anything once they realize that they should stop eating parries/dodge attacks and that all your attacks are parry bait

>if you can parry and get a heavy off you are now a turtle
fuck you if you hold this opinion

Once again Shugoki gets the best new weapon parts.

Convince me Shinobi isn't overpowered.

>blocks cause bleed damage to attacking enemy

>cent gets curbstomped by anyone who knows how to parry
More at eleven

i cant because he is

Roman made it pretty clear, they aren't certain it will remain as is, but they are going to keep an eye on it.

Fine with me, I hate playing games where they jump to nerf things without really taking the time to determine what was broken.

delet the image and i will convince you
bat is not for lewd

The devs say he's ok so he must be ok, surely they know the best about their game right?

Literally the only 2 things in the game I want nerfed are Shinobi's kick and Warden's shoulder bash so you get an earlier indication that it will be a GB. I hate getting hit by it all because I guessed wrong.

Like if you had to cancel the charge, but the GB still came out with the same timing and with the same tracking as it has now.

>Cent vs Warlord
>Cent vs Conq

might as well just jump off a cliff desu

Bat is est girl, so only she deserves it

>fall for a heavy feint
>enemy gbs me
wow, feints are so op, i would like to see that it was a feint way earlier, i hate getting hit by it because i guessed wrong

Heavies are unparriable.

Heavy can be charged to be unblockable and unparriable.

Shield bash knocks enemies on the ground.

Shield bash has fullblock.

But they need data to see that Shinobi pingponging, slidekicking, and chain pulling people isn't fine? Fuck off.

I'd like to see an unparriable mechanic, seems weirs that it isn't already in the game

Damn, I guess this was a waste of money after all. I should've bought this shit from a key reseller, fuck ubisoft.

Was hoping to eventually get some value for the $60 but seems that'll never happen.

It would make dodging actually useful
As it stands I only ever dodge to fuck with cocky Raiders that think they can punish me out of stamina with their unblockable feints

Anyone knows what happened to the niglet streamer? Havent seen him in a while, something something last tournament, something something lost all his subs and viewers?

The problem with that analogy is that with warden's bash: you have to react to what warden does. So you have a 50/50 of either dodge a bash, or tech a gb.

The timing on his bash is strict enough that you can't react to it based on visuals alone.

With a heavy feint, you can either
A: not attempt to parry it and just block it
B: actually wait until the attack gets past where it's feint frames are and then parry it

So, I mean, I guess you tried?

all of these might be good changes besides shield bash grounding enemies, I don't think it should do that outside of revenge mode

blocking guarantees a GB on both lights and heavies

his lights are all 400ms

dash bash and heavy bash both inflict stun and severe stamina drain

running bash guarantees a fully charged heavy and drains 90% of the opponent's stamina

his zone is unblockable, unparriable, and inflicts stun to anybody hit, repeatedly if he hits them multiple times

>Was playing elimination with cent
>Killed the entire team 4v1 except a conqueror
>I try heavy attack soft feint gb
>doesnt work
>try heavy attack feint light
>doesnt work
>try heavy attack feint heavy attack soft feint gb
>doesnt work
>I try doing heavy > heavy to charge the unblockable but remember its conq so i literally cant do this
>try heavy attack feint dash kick
>he dodges and shield slams me

Turtle cracker my fucking ass. They really did a shit job designing this character, his only stenth is a meme combo that is super OP in 4v4's but his base moveset is complete dogshit at opening people up. The one thing he was supposedly designed for.

still think he'd be underpowered, may as well give him a handgun on top of that

Well its still fun buit the balance is just fucked desu

you're right, he'd also have to have an omnidirectional push on GB that drains stamina the further you take them, and upon hitting a wall takes them THROUGH the wall and kills them instantly in a shower of bricks, as a display of conqueror's strength and insupressible will

this. it's a fun game and I've played the hell out of it but it's still really frustrating to see these devs stumble around and buff / nerf the wrong things. it happens in most games, but these devs are especially clueless.

Fucking nail bat! Lord.

Your last Ubisoft title too amiright

Take away the kick and hes kinda shit

Even with the kick currently PK is still the top dog

PK and orochi are shinobi killers

HUNTRESS

CONCEPT ART

Well, the game does need a lot more fanservice.

We don't need another game shit up by waifu garbage for 12 year olds

Its actually not a bad concept to base her off of.

No it doesn't, it's terrible design and pandering

>naked woman with a bow
yeah that is a great concept for a melee game

Would you rather go with the Native American thing

I mean, if Ubisoft doesn't want to make money, sure.

And this is why the entertainment industry is shit, everybody is just catering to the lowest common denominator now

She wears nothing but a hood?

Id rather

>keep the no shoes thing
>keep the hood
>give some armor

I have finally realized a feinted top heavy allows you to bait so many shitty dodge attacks.

I'm just coming back
How do you fight Shinobi with PK?

>Get cent to rep1
>Bored
>Back to bushi
The best 40 bucks I never spent

>CTD in joining screen
Well that's a first

rep 14 kensei

just kept doing this

stab them right in the balls
dodge attack every time they try and kick
stab them in the balls again

seriously
they have even less health than you

Some kensei's are that dumb, they don't even realize their dodge attack is a free gb on block.