>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Games/comments/6d7796/there_are_not_enough_hours_in_the_day_to_grind/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder: Mercy is garbage and should not exist. She's a charity for non-gamers who feel like tiddy-streaming overwatch or play with their BFs, or garbage players who can't even play Winston or Torb.

Shipping is cancer and distracts people from the fact Chu is a hack more interested in cramming anime references into the game than writing any substantial lore.

>the artist that designed hanzo's skin also designed pharah's

Kinda neat I guess

anime references are superior to any overwatch lore we've gotten so far, get over yourself

Literally laughing at the lesbians.

Winston is hard to play. Shitters who leap in and pin m1 like retards will get btfo instantly.

;)

>Roadhog hook changed again

whyyyyyyyyyyy, every fucking patch I need to get used to how the hook works again.

I know it's apparently a bug fix but it's not like the last version of the hook was completely busted, plus that one was the most stable version so far so this change feels even worse

>dorado
>ana
>attack
>team pushes payload to finish in OT
>defense
>get shat on by bastion/orisa/rein/phara
>we have 60 seconds to push payload
>they have 6 minutes
>attack
>we push a little past the first point
>defense
>giving out nanos to rein like candy
>kill pharah a couple of times, one time by throwing a grenade at my feet
>we somehow hold first point
>mfw 17k healing
>mfw my team tells me "awesome heals"
Ana is the fucking best guys.
Have any of you had a great match recently?

I've given up caring about Overwatch's "lore" until they do something interesting.

>tfw shooting down flying lesbians and hearing Widow's voicelines
Best feel

LOOK AT THIS CUTE PILE OF GARBAGE!

Why is this event so shit

pharah/mercy is 3weird5me

>fucking the daughter of a woman around your biological age you used to work with

?

what did they change

Here comes T.Racer!

Because it's poorly veiled jewery probably mandated by the corporates after Overwatch's previous events made them like a billion dollars in pure profit

Immediately after posting this I realized I'm wrong but goddamn is Overwatch's timeline confusing with how people aged

shipfags simply don't give a fuck
they just want to appease their mind so they can sleep at the end of the day

>Winston mains think aiming their leaps and timing their CDs makes them any better than the brainless M1 zombies that just jump on the enemy widow and zen on sight
Keep pretending your dumbass hero doesn't exist as a gift to bads. He's the easiest tank by a mile and you know it.

He even has an "I fucked up! Double my hp and fully heal me!" button.

name one thing better than dancing as Winston while moving a payload

Pro Tip: you absolutely can't

>when you kill enemy pharah 5 times without needing to scope in

I'm fucking good with projectiles but suck in hit scan mode for some reason.

I want to dance with Reinhardt

>no changes to existing maps for the event
>no event brawl even if several have been kinda shitty
>no actual theme
>most expensive event by far

I don't like most of the dances either but that could just be my shit taste.

Dunno, changes to 3vs3 and 1vs1 are godly
I like most of skins
I'm only disappointed that there is no cinematic

Torb dancing as his POTG plays

oh my god my dick

BREAKING NEWS! EVEN REDDIT IS FED UP WITH BLIZZARD JEWISH WAYS!°

reddit.com/r/Games/comments/6d7796/there_are_not_enough_hours_in_the_day_to_grind/

Will the old Jewplan change the loot system?

Mercy isn't as old as Ana.

Granted, Pharah/Mercy's been shot down in lore already and Widow snipes them in-game, so it doesn't even matter.

Alright

Lets get down to business

This is nonsense

Look

Ok

fuck

just look

listen for one second

>I fucked up!
sure

>Double my hp and fully heal me!
WRONG.

Just wrong

Look

Assume you have 50hp
And you press this

Ok?

Let's go over the actions you ordered

>Double my HP
So it goes to 100.

>And fully heal me
So it goes to 600 or whatever is big monkey's max

See how stupid it is?

The correct order is:

"Fully heal me, and then, and only then, double my HP"

Understand?

acording to the patch notes, they fixed a bug that prevented Roadhog's hook from pulling enemies into the reticle when the target was on higher ground.

But it also made it so you hooking someone above you and the looking straight ahead won't cause them to end up in front of you, so the follow up shot after hooking Pharas and Genjis now feels really awkward and difficult to land

Most of them have heights listed as part of their reference kits except for the post-release heroes that don't have a reference kit as well as D.Va, Genji and Mei.

>reinhardt ultimate is a team wipe in a can, just press Q the second they dont have a shield

>Orisa ultimate is placing a 100 hp building on the floor that makes everyone do more damage

Why even bother. Its not even close to earthshatter levels

At the very least you shouldn't be able to destroy it. Hack it maybe, but its hard enough getting a good time to use it let alone have it actually survive given then enemy only needs to throw their own ult at it to destroy it

Winston is most important hero in current meta you shitter

... Alright, I fucked up.
Thank you for correcting me.

>link to lootbox complaint
>get this

its gets worst every event when they add more items to get just duplicated. even buy fags get scammed

Guys I finally got 4 kill Mccree achievement! Yay!

Blizzard never change shit after it's been deployed

You'll get an "we look at the stats and saw that just playing for boxes wouldn't blah blah blah so we added more low tier rewards this event so lootboxes feel more satisfying" developer update next event

I am glad people are seeing this event for the raw cash grab it is though

>Faggot Junkrat BMs me in chat
>Jokes on him I main Junkrat
>Switch to Rat and tryhard, shit on him
>Win game with 4 golds and get a 4 man ulti potg
>He starts "You got carried" damage control
>Entire team votes for me, only card on post game screen on my team

Feels fucking good to shit on badmouth cocky children

He also said "stay plat" which I found quite the compliment considering I've never played ranked and I'm probably like, silver

>Blizzard
>ever going to change their money-making schemes
people in this age are getting really naive about things

I doubt it.

They'll reduce the price of skins, give everyone some free loot crates or maybe say they'll try not to do it in future and give some heartfelt apology and people will stop caring. The only way they would take serious action is if we all stopped buying loot crates and that would never happen in a million years. They'll do something that will be just enough to make people shut up but will allow them to keep acting this way in the long run. And ultimately you can't blame them for it because it's the fault of the audience.

They fucked up by including that OverwatchAnniversary bit. If you include that you just get a random image thank you image from one of the heroes.

>She's a charity for non-gamers who feel like tiddy-streaming overwatch
Charity? No my friend, this is capitalism at its purest and most exploitative.

>random image thank you image

Maybe I should stop posting

kek

That does not in any way negate anything I said.
Mercy has been core to the meta as well.
For a while, Bastion was as well.
Being braindead easy to play does NOT make a hero "weak" in competitive. On the contrary, it makes them BETTER. Because it raises the skill floor dramatically. "No aim, no brain" heroes without highly technical gameplay are better because they are easier.

For example, Lucio is a top-tier pick not only because Lucio has a high skill ceiling on wallride and crossfading, but because even when you shit the bed or lose track of what's going on, he passively buffs his allies and can just "zone out" and wallride into a safer, elevated position to gather himself.

>open lootbox
>gold
>Bloodhardt
>open another lootbox
>gold
>coins
>open ANOTHER lootbox
>Barbarossa

This morning

>KOTH
>Gold/Play level game
>forced into Zarya after one of two plats takes Tracer
>other goes Genji
>also have Zen, Lucio and Hog
>supports barely need to ult
>DPS killing everything
>wombo combos
>team kills
>MADA MADA

Best game of my life desu. We barely spoke a word to one another too. I could barely get charge, my team was too good at destroying the other team. First point two points I didn't even die. Went gold obj kills and time, bronze elims.

>She's a charity for weeaboos
Oh, the irony.

Seriously this event feels like a rip-off than a thank you, Activision buying Blizzard was the worst thing happened to them.

Can you read?
Winston is hardest hero to play in pro meta
He fucks up with jump, and that's all

>Can't trust anyone to be good with my main

Enjoy your guaranteed event recolored player icon and shitty card sprays remember no complaining it's just cosmetics

Tell that to Blizzard, they don't understand at all why Reinhardt is actually good.

Orisa needs something way more fucking meaty and impactful as an ultimate because currently, Supercharger is complete wank. It's easily one of the worst in the game both in terms of when and where to use it, and what it actually does.

>tfw no fast lootbox trick when you pass level 100
I WANT IT BACK

Do you mean the character designer for the hero or the one who made event skin?

So i hust finished a comp session. Lost like 12-14 games IN A ROW. I just can't fucking do it anymore, i'm not having fun. It's like i'm playing some kind of reverse entertainment, with each fucking game i feel worse and worse. I don't remeber feeling so horrible in my entire life. I feel like 90% of matches are out of my control, where some jokester picks defense widow against dive.

At this point i'm not even sure why am i playing this shit. Like every win is some empty pubstomp and every lose is a fucking soul crushing mess. Worst of all, i can't just leave it at that and give up, because rank carries over to the next season, so i feel obligated to make things right.

Blizzard is a company and needs to manufacture scarcity to make money and this is how they keep the game running.
If you could grind for all of the Overwatch skins there'd be no reason for retards like the guy who wrote that Forbes article to buy loot boxes
Blizzard does not owe you a (purely cosmetic, non-gameplay affecting) legendary and this system is one of the best ways they can make money and not Mannconomy the game up

this game needs more fucking maps

If you could remove one character from the game, who do you pick and why?

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit?

I always have enough coins to buy the skins I want, I couldn't care less about skins for heroes I dont play.

gimme the nasty lads, how bad am I?

my number of wins over 100 hours seems pretty small, and my stats don't look anything special.....

>Purely cosmetic additions that you can earn through gameplay but are also able to be bought if you can't control yourself over videogame pixels
>When they're releasing 100% free, no-grind content and heroes for the forseeable future, probably forever
>In the modern age where being a greedy cunt and locking gameplay between either long waits or paywalls has been shown to work just fine if you want to make a profit

Overwatch's loot system is just about the most innocent way imaginable to justify free content updates to corporate. Keep up the rage over one of the most consumer-friendly monetization schemes in games right now though, buddy.

By the way the new 3v3 maps are fun

Fuck, just the event skins.

unwind in quickplay with some dancing

seriously though, matchmaking is shit. i've stopped competitive for a while before because of losing runs. lost 7 of 9 just yesterday and stopped

Why Memeston is so fun bros?

Best skins, best emotes, best voicelines, "how embarrassing" spam, etc.

Nothing gets my dick harder as hearing Mercy being zapped.

Also meta af.

D.Va so all the annoying waifufags leave.

Alternatively, Hanzo because he attracts cancer as well.

kek

He is objectively NOT the hardest hero. Hypothetically, any of the

dude got shut the fuck down lol

poor people btfo

>IT'S ONLY COSMETIC SO YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN!!!!!

That's what valvedrones said to defend dota 2 and now they have to pay in for a chance to get hats and with shit like the companion cube Io skin either grind like a fucking bitch or pay up $140 dollars

Symmetra so I could have a good 2cp game in quickplay for once

What was this trick?
I just passed 100 and thought leveling was supposed to "reset" and allow you to go 1-20 again real quick but it's still taking 20k exp per level.

>queue up for competitive since I'm close to a gold weapon and may as well farm out the last chunk of points
>get bullied for picking junkrat at the very start of the match
>get 3 gold medals and play of the match
>team claims i got carried despite me constantly wrecking the enemy healers and flankers
>play of the match is me getting a quad kill right after mercy revived her team
>currently have a shitload of junkrat plays recorded

Being a Junkrat main in the current meta is a struggle.

the thing about it is that most people have the "i want it all" mentality
it doesn't cross their mind that they don't actually need everything

but it's only a problem there because valve is being jewish as fuck

Who the fuck cares about cosmetics?

I played a free to play game where cosmetics were ONLY available through paying for a long, long time and I never spent a fucking dime on it, because who gives a fuck?

Hanzo or Widow. Purely so my team won't pick them anymore.

Blizzard knows their fans are the most entitled in fucking existence

Is this correct german, I don't remember this from elementary school.

p l s

r s p n d

Mercy. Because of the first reply in this thread.
Or Zen, because he's not a healer and everyone who plays him is garbage.

just stop playing you fucking autist it's not fucking hard
literally alt+F4

it's hardly a scandal, jesus he sounds like a big baby

Thats what it was, people waited at level 100, event hits and go back to level 1 for super easy and fast lootboxes. They removed this and made all levels 20K exp, down from 22K exp.

They tried to remedy this by "oy dont get mad, arcade gets you free boxes every 3 wins!" But that is shit in comparison.

don't stress out over it

are you having fun?

He's simple but satisfying in what he can do, jump into the backlines to fuck their asses and wait on your bros to get in on that spitroasing action

No I fucking hate this game

REEEEEEEE

BLIZZARD WHERE ARE MY FREE 3500 LOOT BOXES FROM EVENT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REPLY NOWWWWWWWWWW

WE ARE THE OVERWATCH

WE GIVE YOU MONEY

GIVE ME FREE STUFF NOOOOOW

did seagull get a haircut and wash his face?

Roadhog.

Been overpowered for so long tired of having the same tired arguments about it.

Is it possible to be a gaming streamer/youtuber and not be physically repulsive?

Pharmenji!

There's no fanart of it!

Lucio main, AMA.