/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kUz4W1bMHcg
youtube.com/watch?v=f25R9Gl6FWc
youtube.com/watch?v=KjAF7D4l91M
youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM
youtube.com/watch?v=3wZboDbgiW4
youtube.com/watch?v=ee3m7aflDzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7De_DDqBtc
youtube.com/watch?v=rVqAdIMQZlk
youtube.com/watch?v=H5it3ZJNGYM
youtube.com/watch?v=GcMwdOx69Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=yN8IlYf5Ktg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491/?
pastebin.com/J7tbywY4
enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html
wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5206865-wipz-skyrim-script-extender-skse64/page-36#entry48873882
pastebin.com/ZkpBu3Rf
youtube.com/watch?v=UKuMT5RT2IE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for a retard proof guide to fixing memory ctd pls

How can you sleep at night knowing that your waifu looks like some Loverslab defect in comparison to this?

My orc waifus are perfect the way they are, I need no doll-faced animes in my Skyrim

SKSE64 when

Use Crash

Are you running crashfixes with it's memory allocation patch? You should. If you're the guy from earlier who got a blue screen: run memtest.

So what's some good modular heavy armor mods?

Or whatever the term for "can equip various pieces of armor"

Install crash fixes you retard, it's even in the guide

Bikini armors for the assets or blender for your very own custom mashups.

Aesir armor, Dragonbone Barbarian, Book of UNP, World of Bikini armor.

AHAHAHA YOU WEREN'T FIRST THIS TIME, YOU TWAT

I know about that, it's a bit too skimpy for my tastes however.

What anime is that from?

Crashfixes is in, how can I be sure it's configured or working right? I have the custom block set up, set to 124mb, and I rarely go over 40%. It doesn't log when I ctd though.

I'm going out so I'm running the memtest now

Aesir armor looks great, but I can't find any uunp of it.
Also I forgot to mention that I use uunp.

>no battlespire mod yet
For what purpose?

something is not right about that picture

Dawnguard

and Battlespire is long gone

>124mb
Now thar's yer problem. Read the crash fixes mod page for instructions on UseOSAllocators=1 .

Whatcha listening to, /tesg/?

Nah this still looks like something from LL, but from a Japanese autist instead of an American one.

Jewel Kid - Alleanza Radio Show 277

youtube.com/watch?v=kUz4W1bMHcg

The Daily Shoah.

youtube.com/watch?v=f25R9Gl6FWc
You have no idea how much I love DWTD.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjAF7D4l91M

Endless space 2

help

youtube.com/watch?v=-0olc3qJjLM

youtube.com/watch?v=3wZboDbgiW4

All of that plus Hm What to Wear and the Chainmail Bodysuit and you can create mash ups that aren't too skimpy. Other armors like the West Wind series, Black Talon, Eldrids Armor Mashup, ZZJay's Waredrobe are all modular and can also provide pieces you can use.

Point is, even the skimpy ones are good to harvest for pieces. The Chainmail Bodysuit can come in handy, or pants from one of the other ones I listed. Everything mentioned, with the exception of Aesir Armor, has UUNP versions.

I read it, change the settings accordingly, bumped it up to 512, ran out of memory, bumped it up to 768, same thing.

I must be missing something, I don't get it, the game SHOULDN'T run out of memory with all the memory shit set up like this

Are you using an ENB with a properly configured enblocal.ini? Gimme your specs and OS. Is your game cracked?

Steam version, 1060 gtx,16g ram, i5, enb is configured according to step guide, windows 7 OS

Remove ENB from your folders, try testing it without ENB.

youtube.com/watch?v=ee3m7aflDzI

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7De_DDqBtc

I forgot to mention: SKSE settings should stay like this. You can tweak it later if crash fixes allocation doesn't work for you (for some reason), because it does nothing when UseOSAllocators=1 .
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Disable all overlays, including steam and other shit that would hook into the game, close all background programs that you don't need and test. Can you tell me what indicates "out of memory" for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=rVqAdIMQZlk

The news.

I see nipples.

what armors?

What indicates out of memory is simply the ctd, and crashfixes saying that skyrim failed to allocate memory. Testing without enb atm

youtube.com/watch?v=H5it3ZJNGYM

youtube.com/watch?v=GcMwdOx69Bc

That song reminds me of my man Mahmoud

youtube.com/watch?v=yN8IlYf5Ktg

What unholy abomination is this? Are you trying to get us all cursed by evil spirits?

Since you listened to it, you'll die 3 days from now.
Nice knowing ya, user.

Deleted enb, tried UseOSAllocators=0, skse is at 768 and 256, memory patch is in. It's the EnablePatch=1, right?

Still runs short of memory. There has to be something I'm missing but when I go over every guide I can find, my settings match theirs, yet mine fails.

The game can CTD for a large number of reasons. If crash fixes doesn't tell you why it crashed, it does not mean that the game is running out of memory. If you are sure that
UseOSAllocators=1 and it's working (crash fixes will you tell you if the setting =1 but doesn't work and you can also test this by running the memory blocks log and seeing that the data amount in the blocks doesn't change) failing to allocate could mean that:
>you want AlignHeapAllocate=1
>your enblocal.ini is improperly set up (pastebin me yours)
>problems with either RAM or VRAM (have you overclocked either? Reset to defaults to test)

Download nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787/? . On it's setup tab select the correct MO installation and profile (if you're using MO). In the basic tab, check 'Enb mode', 'Recommended tweaks' and 'Bethini presets'. Click 'High' or 'Ultra' (high is about as good as vanilla ultra, with better performance) and then click 'Save and exit'.

Download nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6491/? and show me how it looks when you crash.

Got any decent tutorials for making blender mashups?

A retexture I did for the Emfy Cleric armor.

Hey so I have a question. Normally, when you clear out a bandit fort, they respawn eventually right? But what happens if I convert a bandit NPC into a vampire with Better Vampires. Like for example, I convert Bandit A into a vampire follower, and lead him on adventures. What happens to Bandit A's slot in the fort? Will he be treated as dead and another Bandit A will spawn in his place at the appropriate time, or will that only happen after his vampirized form dies?

Alright, I'm going to reinstall enb, v310 and try that out.

I wanted to do a modwatch, but in my appdata, my plugins.txt only lists the vanilla stuff, update, dawnguard etc. Why?

pastebin.com/J7tbywY4

What teeth mod are you gays using

Odontophobia

Are you using MO? Anyway, download the newest enb archive from enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html , and from it's wrapper folder extract the d3d9.dll, enbhost.exe and enblocal.ini . Open THIS enblocal.ini and personalize it according to wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI . Pay close attention to the memory section, which includes using VRamSizeTest tool.

When you're done, install your prefered ENB preset and make sure not to overwrite the previously mentioned 3 files. If the preset comes with other .dll files, refer to it's install instructions or provided enblocal.ini to modify your [PROXY] settings.

You are using Oldrim, right? 310 is for SSE.

what's the best skin textures and why is it real girls?

2/10

alright last time i spam this question

is there a mod that lets me disenchant items that i already know the effect off

i know its kind of cheating but i cant be bothered selling that stuff all the time

Mature or Pride of Valhalla if you want a realistic appearance.

not an argument

Tamriel Rebuilt or Morrowind Rebirth? Whichever is more performance friendly

It was never meant to be taken as such. Only a rating given to your effort.

Fair Skin ones.

Odontophobia looks better desu

Will loverslab mods work with Skyrim SE?

I don't really think either are performance friendly.
TR is still in the works, and from what I remember Rebirth isn't really compatible with a lot. I've never actually used it but that's what I gather from the nexus page.

Looks like dirty plastic. So grey and uneven it reminds me of those fake teeth that grandmas use.

Also I need my pointy fangs.

The best teefs.

I see lots of people talk shit about Fair Skin nowadays. Is there a reason? Something about it's new updates being shit?

No. Retard.

Think about that question for a second.

>I see lots of people talk shit about Fair Skin nowadays.
You do? Where? Here? Because if it's here then lmao.

If they require SKSE, no.

Followed these instructions and I FINALLY played for 5 minutes with no ctd, thank you, my God. However, there were some weird things - 2k textures don't look 2k, hanging moss and ivy that had nothing to hang on, etc. I guess now it's up to me to figure out what texture mod has me all fucked up. How to adjust enb for that?

Is there anyone working on an SKSE for special edition?

Would TR be the better option for compatability atleast? I'm just looking for mods to overhaul the landscape/towns

Pastebin the new enblocal.ini. Are you using MO? Are you running the game through SKSE? You're now running UseOSAllocators=1 and AlignHeapAllocate=0? And finally, you aren't using any SSE mods, right? Show me your mod list AND load order.

I believe that they are stuck within the process of making it. Personally, I do not care for skse64 because alot of modders have already moved on

Yeah, like one or two more people. I've used Fair Skin for NPCs for ages before switching to Pride of Valhalla (which looks fantastic) and I never had a problem with it. I mean, yeah, it's very anime-ish but it's fine if that's what you're going for. The _s and _sk maps are pretty good.

Who knows. I'm not waiting for it.

>2k textures don't look 2k, hanging moss and ivy that had nothing to hang on, etc.
Oh and, can you provide screens or the problem?

never ever
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5206865-wipz-skyrim-script-extender-skse64/page-36#entry48873882

Well TR doesn't really touch the Vvardenfell towns, it adds to the unused sections of worldspace, so it would be a lot more compatible than Rebirth.
I'm sure there are plenty of Rebirth compatible mods, it's not exactly a hidden mod.

JUST

pls does anyone know?

When you do that another bandit should spawn in his place because his fraction has been changed

Should I be concerned when I find "createfile bsa not rerouted: " lines in my MO logs or are they nothing to worry about?

All right cool. I can now create my vampire army without any fear of fucking up the game. In that particular manner at least.

enblocal
pastebin.com/ZkpBu3Rf (embed)
And one example of what I mean, it looked better pre-enb, but I might have to take the next step and install en actual enb? Followup with mod list

Use something simple and mashup with bikini armor.
Just never use bikini as base armor.

Yes, using MO. Here's what I'm running

>VideoMemorySizeMb=4096
The testing tool reports 4266MB? Anyway, you should be fine for now if you're using W7.
>EnablePatch=1
>Block1=512
>Block2=256
These values do not belong here. Who instructed you to put those there?
>but I might have to take the next step and install en actual enb?
Yes, as I instructed here , install a preset of your choice and, if applicable, edit the [PROXY] settings.

A few threads I found that said it was the new memory patch. It should be good now, I installed RealVision through MO just to test it out. Or do you recommend a manual install?

>breast physics breaking in hilarious ways
>would rather just not have breast physics
>seems like all devious devices mods require breast physics

rooooo

Lock your FPS to 60

Bump

Can you gimme a link?
>new memory patch
The memory section of SKSE.ini is for its memory patch, not the memory section of enblocal.ini. It does nothing anyway if you're using UseOSAllocators=1.
>RealVision through MO just to test it out. Or do you recommend a manual install?
Yes, install manually. I'm not sure how one manages to install ENB though MO.

The Patch Project is a mod, you install it and enable it in the launcher/mash like you would any other mod.
youtube.com/watch?v=UKuMT5RT2IE

I extracted a rar through MO and went through an install guide, I can probably just remove it and do it all manually

>tfw the fucking fondler ghost appears yet again