My mate is looking at buying a Mazda MPS

My mate is looking at buying a Mazda MPS.
Are there any issues with these cars?

Other than being built by Mazda, no. I'm sure the tires are good.

What's wrong wrong Mazda

can you not post those vile fucking things? the only good dog is a dead one.

i would beat that dog with a bat just like i did with my last mutt.

the only good nigger is a dead nigger

It would be hilarious if someone beat you over the head with a bat.

You have bad taste in anime.

*great

Animals aren't capable of complex thought. They're all stupid. They're like humans except worse. All of the tribalistic behavior with even less self awareness. Call it bait if you want. Facts are facts. Almost every species on this planet deserves death.

Y'see, to pull this off properly, your argument has to at least seem like it makes sense to YOU.
Try coming up with a better justification for why dogs deserve death other than "they are dumb".
Try using some of the justifications muslims use, or say that a dog bit you when you were a child or something like that.
I believe in you. Keep trying and your bait skills will improve! I'll support you all the way! Never give up!

A dog didn't bite me. I just hate dogs just like I hate people. This isn't difficult, moron.

Death is the solution to all problems. No humans no problem.

Lol, if you really think that then maybe you should kill yourself, you edgy little cutie!

I'm not the problem with society. I don't need to kill myself. I'm not the racist. I'm not the homophobe. I'm not the sexist. I'm an observer. I watch humans engage in divisive activities and it makes me sick. Humans don't deserve to live.

Ok!

Mazda.

just end your miserable no-car life you filthy coon, stop delaying for the sakes of (you)'s.

Just have fun, friend!

kys racist

But dogs, on the other hand, are pure, sinless creatures.

How's he expect to drive it? He's a dog for chrissakes.

6 MPS owner here.

Best thing to do is to get in mazdaspeedforums.org and get reading. There are many common problems but they are a rewarding drive so IMO it's worth it

Really quick rundown of common problems

>VVT gear fails causing chain to stretch and eventually skip timing. Revised part fixes it
>Engine mounts aren't solid enough to deal with hard launches. Poly engine mounts are a good alternative but they do increase vibration. Have Damond rear and drivers side (assuming RHD) poly mounts and WhiteWidow front mounts on. Haven't worn in yet, vibes aren't bad, quite noisy though
>Can't upgrade anything power wise without first upgrading HPFP
>DI means intake valves aren't being cleaned. Walnut media blasting necessary to clean them along with a EGR delete and a catch can

And last but not least

>2nd is triple synchro'd which means the stars need to align for you to get a comfy 1-2 shift under hard throttle. Good oil, poly engine mounts go a long way to fixing this