Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

/a/nimes!

Fuck Bart, he's a faggot.

is anyone else bugged? i have the death speed boost when im alive

Gnome or human for PVE frost mage?

Remember to hug your favorite /a/nime healer today! Hooray for Zeth merge!

gnome

gnome, no contest. +10% int is really good, and even escape artist can help you in some cases

Thanks

Remember to get your very own nelf pet.

what's an addon that un-equips all your gear that has durability for you?

remember to kill yourself

I had this weird bug about a month back, I was a ghost and everything was black and white like I was dead, but I could see and attack mobs, the mobs would one shot me due to only having 0-1 health because I was dead, when I went back to my body I couldn't rez at it, I could talk to NPCs and even take flight paths, and everyone could see me as a ghost, healing me did nothing

I had to open a ticket and they ended up fixing it, but it was really strange, looking back on it I wonder if I could of done something neat with it.

Remember to transfer to /a/nathema PvP with me~

You're not alone it's happening to players on darrowshire even

I love Oouso

>could of done

fucking native english speakers

*hugs*

I'm currently stuck dead, my body isn't there despite being on the mini-map and I can't talk to the spirit healer, right I right click her to talk nothing happens, I'm able to talk in chat and invite people to my group, but there's no way to resurrect at all...

And I didn't even die in a weird place, just in the middle of everything, my body just vanished

What the fuck do I do?

AGAIN?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ree ree

Sing the song /a/nime players sing when they are frustrated:

Kawateku mono kawaranai mono akippoi watashi ga
Hajimete shitta kono eien wo kimi ni chikau yo

Things that will change, things that won't change, I'm bored with them,
And so I pledge to you the first time I learned about this eternity.

PLATINUM ureshii no ni
PLATINUM setsunaku natte
PLATINUM namida ga dechau no wa
Nande doushite DISCOTHEQUE

Platinum, even though I'm happy
Platinum, I get lonely
Platinum, and tears come out.
Why, how, Discotheque.

Aa yoisho
Hai hai!

>lose 3 ab matches in a row
>finally come close to 1 win
>server dies
what did they mean by this

I had the same problem, I'm willing to bet you're a class that has a pet, this is a common bug with poorly emulated servers, when the player dies the pet despawns, makes sense right?

On poorly emulated servers what happens is, the player dies and then the PLAYER'S body despawns instead of the pet's body, making it impossible to resurrect, you have to open a ticket, it's the only way.

Zethbulls can play just fine :)
(For a couple of weeks)

does winning actually have any benefit?

t. Horde

Alliance wins battlegrounds all the time (when it's Demise premade vs pugs!) How can Horde shitters compete?

imagine assembling this many r12 nerds and still getting 3-capped by an alliance premade consisting of sergeant majors

chinamades lmao

>it's another yesmaster loses to a premade in a pug game episode

the reason all the Horde shitters are always r12+ is because they're the only ones autistic enough to sit through 2 hour queue

this is also the reason Horde never ever drops a single game vs alliance pugs

I opened a ticket and have been put on "hold" for over 10 minutes, the GM isn't responding anymore...last thing he said is "this isn't good be right back"

Am I fucked?

Redpill me on Irgwan / Yesimret

I like you

cool dude i suppose

so how do I join salty dogs again? I type /who salty dogs into chat but nobody comes up

please don't make fun of salty dogs
they're infinitely better than dank reddit collective

He's amazing

Cool guy.

Best Paladin in MoH

dirty chimpanzee

I have a Pally crush on him

Complete faggot with zero redeeming qualities.
If he was born 1000 years earlier he'd already have been eaten by a passing bear.
Mentally handicapped yet intent on adding his shitty opinion to anything he sees on discord whenever he's able to sound out the words.
Underage just like most of the guild so not sure it even matters anymore.
Samefags often.

Redpill me on every raider.

Why are private servers so popular with Chinese players? Why have I never seen any ingame?

>why don't I see Chinese players on my non-chinese servers
>but I do see Chinese players on my server open to any nationality!
you might be terminally retarded bud

The Chinese love vanilla World of Warcraft, maybe even more than us.

>Why have I never seen any ingame?

They're all farming instances, they run bots/hacks that just mass farm instances for gold and then they sell the gold.

how have you not seen any ingame, they're everywhere

Will someone invite holypickle to the guild? He's still low-level and can't whisper anybody

sorry holypickle i asked in guild but you're not online at the moment

perhaps another time! : )

Me - best player of the guild.
Others - retarded trannies.

Why?

I'm pretty sure they were forced to play Vanilla/BC for years and years because WotLK was postponed indefinitely due to censorship

China is the biggest nation on the planet. There is no Chinese server for them to stay on like retail.
They like grinding games. Vanilla is the version of wow with most grinding.

Which professions should I go for for mage at level 60? I'm just going to go some combination of mining/skinning/herb while leveling like it says in the guide. Was thinking of tailoring/ench

can I get a quick rundown on the MoH mages?

If you want to PvP at a high level you need engineering. If you don't, you probably want to be Herb/Tailoring. Enchanting is decent for making money, but is meh overall. I'd recommend Engi/Tailor myself.

Hopestar is Tendies, that's all you need to know.

why would anyone have tailor after robe ever

True, you can drop if after Archmage. You're gonna need it for Bloodvine in five months though.

>If you want to PvP at a high level you need engineering

Is this true for all classes?

Pretty much, but as a Mage you're expected to flag run in WSG through the tunnels to get it to your Druid and Rocket Helm and Rocket Boots are great for this.

Also nades and net o magic and everything else that Engi gives combines with a Mage's already good control to make them pretty disgusting.

have you ever seen this rich of a level 26 before?
behold, mortals

-.-

turn your swift thistle into swiftness potions for good money during WSG weekend

t. AH pro

Magnet to a Mac Os torrent pls ?

level 12
on k1

is demo a viable warlock spec, and is it more of a support role or a dps role

ahahahahahhahaha

Soul Link makes you pretty much unstoppable in 1v1, but that's not nearly as cool as it sounds, unless you like AB anchoring.

Otherwise, Demo is pretty trash for leveling. DS/Ruin is very good raiding spec, but it doesn't really play like a Demo spec because all you do is curse and SB.

BREED

i want to impregnate them both

sorry, yes this is for dungeons/raids. i havent played warlock before i just want to play a spec that uses its pet for more than just a leveling tool and i dont want to play destruction

A N Y T H I N G

Sorry bud, Warlock pets Pretty much always take a backseat to the player, there's no dedicated pet spec like FG in TBC.

PRIEST OR DURID FOR BG

uwu

Priest, unless you need a FC

Dispel Magic is stupid strong

druid. priests are the worst pvp healers by a long shot. paladins and druids are both better.

kek

What's the Veeky Forums guild on elysium going to be called when we transfer over and save all the non-clique MoH members?

somethin' cool like

Real talk though, every PvP Healer is strong, no matter what class. Paladin is the best at cleansing debuffs and enabling Warriors, Priest has the best offensive dispel, Mana Burn, and burst healing, 30/0/21 Shamans have a ton of utility with Totems and provide the most kill potential, and Druids are the most mobile and necessary for WSG. You can't go wrong with any of them.

we wait u

Hi guys, new to wow, who do i pm to join MoH?

manlett, make sure to mention you're from Veeky Forums

If I leveled a mage would I regret it as soon as I hit 60

no

No. I wouldn't say Mages are the best class in vanilla WoW, but they probably have the highest quality of life, including at 60.

Portals, water/food, desirable class for dungeons and raids, super strong in PvP, ability to raid and PvP (if a little suboptimally) without respeccing, easy to gear, etc.

There's a reason they're so popular.

Also, I forgot, but they're also the best farming class in the game.

the fact that they're so popular diminishes their desirability since there are so many. if supply outweighs demand, it won't sell

Manlett, Valky, Eyebrow, Madtii, Luthien, Infamily, Risa, Artie, Babymetal, Lumikaru, Threepwood.
Always say you're from Veeky Forums or /elyg/. Speeds it up a lot.

but there are also so many shitter mages that roll it because of that

As alliance easiest to hardest to get a raid spot

Warlock
Warrior
Mage
Paladin
Priest
Rogue
Druid
Hunter

True, but a lot of 60 Mages are Chinese farmers, so they're not as inflated as the census might make it seem. Check the guild spam, Demise and Praise are both recruiting mages.