FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-five-nights-at-freddys-sister-location-plush
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51001674
pastebin.com/u/pokemaniacal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus. Is that fanart, or is there already promotional material for the movie?

Fanart, probably made when Fnaf 4 was being teased.

Remember to try and not boop the GhostFreddy's nose.
Bad things can happen.

But why boobs? Regular Chica doesn't even have boobs. Maybe those slutty Toy bots do.

Gotta show the differences between boys and girls, right?

Also consistency with the source material.
Though when I think about it, GhostFreddy/Samantha would probably allow the boop then severely injure and kill the booper.

I didn't say it was great, just that it picqued my interest.

>hang in there baby
can we get a motivational poster from you?

I'm not Rugrats, just posting one of his pics.

You draw her cute, but Ghost giving her a potty mouth really hurts the character.

I was about to point out that not every female character is meant to be an waifu, but then I remembered that this was a Ghost character.

Mango is DEAAAAAD!
Which is a shame because I really liked her art and characters.

ded thred
ded kids
ded mangr

Not the Mangr!

Yes user, right in the Mangr.

>Connie's poopy Hoxton

Excellent contribution to the thread, sir.
Well done.

Oh shit you guys are still around. Cool. I haven't been here for like ... at least 4 months. Anything cool happen? You guys hear about those sister locations plushies?

No.

No, not really. We've got some writefag and drawfag activity, but nothing outstanding

>at least 4 months.
If you follow drawfaggotry, Springroll finished his comic and then started a new one for Sister Location, Starchy's comic is still going, and the usual drawfags who've stuck around (like Rugrats and Crisis for example) still post new stuff from time to time.
If you follow writefaggotry, RootCellar, Sy, and Pokemaniacal reappeared with new stories (chapters of Roommates in Poke's case). Roommates's second to last chapter just got posted a thread or so ago.

But in terms of actual FNAF stuff, it's been pretty quiet aside from a couple changes in the website's source code. And those plushies you mentioned.

>scott's done jackshit for seven months
>seven more months of this to go, with TSE 2

>booru hasn't been updated in ages
Did the patron saint BBGM finally abandon us?

funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-five-nights-at-freddys-sister-location-plush

The fucking butter basket's getting a plush toy.

Yeah, the Exotic Butters plush is kind of fun. I guess that makes it kind of like the Cupcake of Sister Location.

I am having a hard time with these new Mystery Minis though. I wish they'd stop with this store exclusive stuff. It's cool to get new figures, but boy don't make it where you're not even guaranteed to get the figure on top of that.

He's been having issues with his ISP blocking the booru upload/edit pages. I provided a workaround, but the man's busy so give him some slack.

>that smug ballora

I want the Butters and Ballora.

Yeah, there's been a bit of a writefag revolution as of late.

>You stumble away from the wall, clutching your ears in an attempt to abate their terrible ringing. Another thing Hollywood never prepared you for: apparently, the noise a gunshot makes inside a tight, confined space might as well be a cannon firing from within your skull. Judging by the dazed reactions of your friends -- Rackham, Frederick, April May, and Fred Fazbear -- they're taking it about the same.

I can't help but read Roommates like a comic book from the 1970's, where the narration is from the second perspective.

Baby is actually sort of cute here, instead if her usual bloated harlequin self.

save thred
save them

Bump? I know about Pewdiepie and Markiplier but what is it with kids and a franchise with a central plot element of child murders?

I don't even remember what the proper context for Save Them was, anymore. Guess it could have been anyone.

Speak n spell from the game ya dingus

I thought "them" was the kids. I remember that phrase being from the FNAF 2 minigames, and those were the same set of minigames you see the Purple Guy creeping around. In the Foxy one, and in the other minigame where you have to deliver cake but aren't fast enough.

At the time I interpreted it as the animatronics having a desire to save the kids, but they couldn't because they were confined by their programming; Foxy is programmed to remain on stage when not entertaining even if kids need his help, Freddy (or whoever was passing out cake, I forget) could not leave the establishment to stop the Purple Guy, etc.

Puppet Man talking to Freddy Fuckboy, is the general consensus.

At this point I've had to adsorb so much theory bullshit I don't trust my memory of it being about the Puppet and the kids.

can someone post that image of the guy going "one of those furry girls? Yeah I would" from this comic?

I'm still mad.
I will always be mad.
On my death bed I will be mad.
When the seas heat up and the world falls into global catastrophe I will still be fucking mad.
In the afterlife, when I get to the gates of Heaven, St. Peter and his angels will ask me "Are you still mad about SL Custom Night?" My answer will be yes.
When the race of man is no more and the ruins of man's cities have crumbled into dust, I will still be mad.
Ancient alien civilizations will find the smoldering, volcanic corpse of planet Earth and decode the secrets of the ancient "internet" and they will find this post and so my eternal anger will be brought forth into the far-flung reaches of outer space.
When the last tiny flash of heat in the universe dies and all descends into entropy, my hatred will remain.

I'm still so fucking mad I took the time to write this stupid fucking post and I'm not the slightest bit less mad. I fucking hate you Scott.

thank you m'user

It's an abstract kind of life

I fucking need that exotic butters plush
My crocheted cupcake and donut needs a new buddy

True suffering, is what it is.

>William's family ending up as ghosts in a hellish existence by his own hands
Mike Mignola is a prophet.

Freddy and friends appeal to them just like Sonic does, in spite of the horror story. It's like how Freddy Krueger and Jason and the Aliens were known and liked by every kid in the 80's, only those franchises didn't turn around and make itself more kid-friendly for them.

FNAF is currently in it's Ken Penders stage.

Should I feel bad for liking the things Penders added to the Sanic mythos, even as I hate the man for the Pendercaust?

Part of those properties becoming franchises necessitated selling out to kids. The films themselves didn't change too much, but NMoES had goofy shit like a hotline number and merchandising while Aliens had the swaths of action figures.

The Custom night cutscene is the most offensively bad "twist" to the series.
>inb4 Scott wouldn't do it it's too stupid
That's what we thought about 2 being a prequel. Or there being 2 bites. Or there being 2 Purples.

What did he even add? A bunch of Knuckles?
I am curious to see how he'd do Mega Man though.

And a bunch of non-enchilada characters. And worldbuilding.

I miss Ace.

Everything's set up for our autopilot team to go play dumb sports again. Will be properly starting on the 9th or 10th of June.

Also this version of the game that's used lets you have little pictures for the players on the set-up screen.

>getting this angry at the "lore" of a series of jumpscare simulators

You ignore all of that for your OC fantasies yet also rage at Scott for telling the story how he wants to. Can't have it both ways, guys.

Those things are not equivalent. Nice try, but it's not enough to get a (You) out of me for it.

You're just mad Scott didn't tell the story exactly how you wanted it!

>using best Funtime Foxy picture
It's perfect.

It's not the (You) in your post, it's the (You) in your heart.

Sad thing is this rings more and more true every day. Look at how the general exploded in rage over FNAF 2 "retconning" everything and telling a story instead of just being "ooky spooky robots may or may not be alive and doing awful things for strange and warped reasons".

Blatantly making shit up isn't going to get you that (You) any faster you know.

Silly user, that's not how you give (You)s!

Reposting snip snapper.

Look at the last thread to see people complaining about FNAF 2 retconning the Puppet and Balloon Boy into FNAF 1.

Charlie with yuri hands when

TooOp pls.

It was one guy, and he didn't "explode with rage" either. It was a pretty nice discussion actually.
You can take this (You) back since you're putting in the effort.

Needs a giant body and giant legs and giant everything but his head and a Dorito chin.

I'm too lazy to properly substantiate any of the claims I make. I'll just make another passive-aggressive insult, and refuse to elaborate.

You say I'm rewriting history when I'm simply pointing out what's happened throughout the existence of the general. Not my fault you don't remember or didn't pay attention to it.

If you're going to pretend to be me at least make a token attempt.

Based on every other post you've made in this chain I'd say he's done a perfect job at pretending to be you.

>Someone posting all that Weaverbon and GhostApril in the trash bunnythread
Not sure if that's a good idea or not.

In what way? Is it that difficult to look through the archives and see the reactions to everything and the complaining about Scott and how he views the series?

All you've done is state your opinion of them. You should break down each point.

The thing is, checking the archive actually proves him wrong, as already stated before.

So nobody here has ever said anything bad about Scott, the story, the lore, "retconning", or anything else. And you accuse me of rewriting history.

That's not what I said. Your poor discussion skills really aren't doing (You) any favours.

I point out things I've seen with my own eyes multiple times in the history of the general, things that have been the subject of thread-long discussions and arguments, and you're telling me they don't exist.

No, you take fringe events and use gross hyperbole to try and make them sound like bigger problems than they are, and in one of your examples it was literally a civil discussion you tried to make into some really negative thing.

This post really got my noggin joggin.
>ignore all of that for your OC fantasies
Actually, the people who deviate from the games to some capacity (AKA all of the OCfags) do it for a variety of reasons, but the most common reason is that it's, well, shit. The horror OCfags will testify to this, because turning FNAF into a good horror universe requires you to pull an Ennard and scoop out all the shit, corn and all. The plot twists build and build on each other like the Earth's crust, and that renders the franchise shit.

>rage at Scott for telling the story how he wants to
Criticism/=/ rage. We might not like a particular game, but we aren't autistic enough about it to spam his Steam or phone bomb pizzerias.

I long for death's sweet embrace to shuffle Scott from this mortal coil so he no longer continues to ruin what was once a promising game.

Try not to hurt yourself moving those goalposts

Cute
Source?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51001674

So, Roommates AU just dropped a couple updates. This may be the end, save the epilogue.

Still a couple questions to be left answered. pastebin.com/u/pokemaniacal

F I N A L
O
R
M

I'm surprised the joints haven't exploded under their own stresses.

What story can possibly fill the vacancy Roommates will leave in our hearts?

So the main story is over? And there might just be an epilogue?

I'm gonna swooce in outta nowhere with a story that'll capture the hearts of all.

There's one chapter left.

The next big writefag project will be 50 chapters of Roommen.

>86k views in 1 year
>Sy- 3k views in 2 years
>Root Cellar- 2k views in 2 years
Is Roommates really popular outside of here or something? What the fuck made those views go up?

Weaver. How do you not know this?