Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

LAST THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/a/a9/Arcwar_lasthit_04.mp3
twitter.com/TobiWanDOTA/status/867873808262344705
youtu.be/HVMC2bW8_C8
youtube.com/watch?v=iXHR2btGgJo&feature=youtu.be&t=10m33s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how long till sinned's lifeless body is found in bulldog's basement?

LET'S COME TO A CONCLUSION

IS GOODKIND A BOY OR GIRL?

i need the next immortal batch to have a jakiro immortal

I think they used to call them tomboys

you mean viper and crystal maiden, right?

>be me
>1,4k but better than everyone i play with
>see a stupid bernie cuck with a bern avatar on myteam
>start inting and running down mid
>lose to teach him that karma is a bitch and how i could have easily won if he wasnt a cuck....

BTFO

Clearly male. Male eyes.

she is girl
i don't have that pic with comic artist confirmation from twitter, but i am sure someone on /d2g/ has it

girl (boy)

That wasn't the artist of the original comic

it was they just did the cover art though

>single out on person on the team at the very beginning of the match and bully them relentlessly
>just go into them for every mistake
>"Well Played!" every time they die
>sometimes teammates join with me and just tear apart this random person whose only sin was to be arbitrarily singled out by me

try it out in your games. makes dota a lot more fun

>Nahaz finally gets his restraining order lifted so he can approach the Dota scene again
>and then he starts retarded drama with Nox and is about to get himself kicked out of the scene again
Jesus fucking christ. Old people drama.

God I love this hero. Post your favorite heroes, d2g.

no bully please

you ruin dota for your own pleasure

>somebody just added me from last game
>he wanted to play with me
>queue up
>CHILE, PERU
>leave party despite the guy being friendly

i bet if i didn't do good in my last game he'd be flaming me anyway

jealous?

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/a/a9/Arcwar_lasthit_04.mp3

And I dont play him regularly tho.

Are there still tomboys or do they all pretend they're actual boys now?

I don't know what the kids are doing now but soe looked every bit the smoking woman the other day

Wonder how much this Ursa hates his life right now

hi, we're your supports for the day

fuggg

muh dick

>yfw when this fucker is balls deep in that tom(boy) pussi every night

lina is anime though

They broke up almost 2 years ago lol

why does dota blow my fucking ears out everytime a queue pops even though i have the volume all the way down???

I want to fuck her feet desu

>swindlemelonzz

what do we do with him

I want to marry all of her desu

"promote" him to coach where he does less damage

can u ive me a summary of this new nox/nahaz drama

also what the fuck was the cryptic nahaz tweet about him "thinking of quitting esports" from a couple days ago? was he butthurt from people flaming him for hosting starladder?

Do this with the enemy team. It actually wins the game instead of causing a teammate to feed.

Wew.

inb4 edgy "good riddance" replies

>was he butthurt from people flaming him for hosting starladder?

Yes, he can't filter out people shitting on him even the retarded stuff like "lol u old xD"

Were there any games from Manila worth watching?

a little bit to be honest! i'm only lvl 300 and i got only the brood one

me too desu

twitter.com/TobiWanDOTA/status/867873808262344705

YOU BETTER FOLLOW THROUGH ON THIS TOBI YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Good riddance. He always seemed like a cunt.

i still don't get it
did he quit because of dumb twitter argument?

>Agreed. The @dota2 community's unwavering obsession with TI prizepools as a measure of the games prestige / success is severely misguided.
said the fucking jew lol

isn't bone7 NP's coach?

Patrician taste anons

He quit because he's an adult with an actual career and responsibilities, and he realized it's better to just focus on that instead of struggling to appease one of, if not THE worst, esports communities in the world

I can't believe a few hours ago I was ready to take a year off my career to do Dota/esports stuff. I'm grateful for what I've learned today.

>I hope people have prepared themselves for the #TI7 pool not reaching the #TI6 pool.

Is he fucking retarded? "Oh I don't think Valve wants money. They have all this data from previous TIs showing that if they incrementally release new hats and shit during the months leading up to TI that they'll get extra infusions of cash. But I'm sure they'll choose to ignore this data, not offer any new hats, and the prize pool will just carry on its logarithmic growth."

How the fuck can you look at that graph and think TI7 prize pool won't be at least a million more than TI6?

I can't believe a few hours ago I was ready to take a year off my career to do Dota/esports stuff. I'm grateful for what I've learned today.

He's not suited for it honestly, you've got to be able to take banter, criticism and hate.

He just doesn't that kind of care-free-ness needed for the community.

More power to him; he can do what he wants but I think the general Dota community never really paided much notice to him.

Personally he never clicked with me and I just felt as if he was too stale.

At least now the real old man can take over full time.

RedEye is the best thing to happen to Dota in awhile.

dropping his actual job would eliminate half his novelty, which is really the only appeal he has as a dota personality
as an analyst he just rattles off statistics without regard for the current draft/meta

I'm failing to fathom the fact that a quater of a day ago I was preparing to leave my current place of employment for 12 months so I would have been able to participate in Defence of the Ancients or any electronic sports bushiness. I am very glad having consumed new information on the topic.

why? he's about the same as any other dota person, inoffensively bland

2gd explained LD really well youtu.be/HVMC2bW8_C8

What? He learned that he knows jackshit? If only.

He's what Nahaz should have been; the straight man in the madness while still enjoying it.

hello mr nahaz

youtube.com/watch?v=iXHR2btGgJo&feature=youtu.be&t=10m33s

>eternal envy falling has made it to ESPN

thats actually the funniest thing thats ever happened

we /sp/ now

actually agree with this desu. he's literally le quirky old british man that valve puts on the panel so they can pander to r*ddit. don't get me wrong, he's light years better than Sheever, but as far as esports hosts go he's mid tier

>fall on dota stream
>get made fun of by nerds on the internet
>get made fun of by chads on a sports channel

how does he recover from this?

Because he brings a more formal structure to the panels. He elevates the format to a more professional place imo. He's not as knowledgeable about dota as analysts but he gives the structure for them to fulfill their role at a higher level. Like a Bob Costas or Brian Gumble. But dotalike. So he's a bit charming, a little witty, but most importantly he keeps the ball rolling. He knows how to fill time and has a veteran's pace of sustaining long casts with energy.

I think he's great.

>t. redeye lol

>implying this is the first envy moment

wait people actually listen to the panels?
you're telling me there are people that don't insta-mute everything between games (as well as games casted by LD or his latest hobo "talents")?

newb here, how do i find the proper balance between farming and ganking as a solo offlaner. in my level of play creepwaves come pushing to my tower all the time, so theoretically I could have endless farm. even when I'm 6 I'm still afraid to go ganking because I'm leaving a free lane of farm to potentially kill mid player which I'm afraid won't even have that much of an impact on the game because in my ranking people die for stupid reasons left and right.

I hate when people try to make esports mainstream. We're in our little world. We know it's weird. It works. We don't need normies looking in on us and laughing.

shouldn't that say a washout & an autist?

He's done worse shit and got away scot free

This

He's the most qualified out of anyone to do the host rule due to his sheer professionalism and his personality.

Not to count he's one of the only people who is take esports very seriously.

Lmao, I do sometimes. I like analyzing the games. So, I like to hear their opinions, too.

pick a strong offlaner that can pressure the lane and quickly push down the enemy t1, then rotate once you have done that

alternatively, pick an offlaner that's also a carry, and take advantage of freely pushing lane and ez farm to carry later in the game (like weaver)

well it was 2014

you can accuse jacky in many sins but giving shit about people opinion is not one of them

Think this game's ever going to stop being a sausagefest?

mfw remebered he blocked me after I @ him with that one tobi nazi meme

Seriously no one laughed after that?

IMAGINE being zfreek

Mostly I just can't seem to learn how to parse comments or stop caring about how people perceive me. And I tend to trust people too much :)

most loyal player there is

poor guy

>that one tobi nazi meme
post said meme

there are lots of ladies in dota

Both of them but wr is best. I don't actually like playing the game and want it to be over as fast as possible.

Nahaz has problems with how he controls himself. No doubt about it. FLASH BACK to Ti4. Seats are crowded at Key Arena and there is a white haired older man sitting with a group of kids next to my friends and I. (At one point I mentioned to one of the kids that it was cool a Dad was interested in DotA2. His reply was, "dont you know who Nahaz Dota is?") At that point I had no clue who he was or why I was supposed to know who he was. In between games my friend gets up to wait in line for the Secret Shop. His seat opens up very close to Nahaz. One of Nahaz's friends sees him and come sits in my friends seat. I mention that my friend will be coming back and explain the situation and its fine if he wants to sit there for now. About an hour later I get a text that my friend is coming back and mention to Nahaz and his friend we would like the seat back. With no warning Nahaz stands up and says. " I dont give a FUCK! about your friend or his seat, your statue of limitations are up!" I was shocked a normal guy for a majority of the time had such instant rage. This is before Nahaz even was on a panel. Those BTS freakouts aren't something new. He needs to figure some stuff out.

TL:DR Nahaz verbally raged at me at Ti4 because I asked for my seat back in between games.

I have played 2 games this week with a girl on the mic. It made me happy.

>tried every hero
>didn't have fun on any of them
>hate every other moba way more than dota2
>forever stuck waiting for a hero who's fun to play
fuck

when women stop being literally badMen

start with the hero whose voice lines you enjoy the most

u just played urself my man

Exactly. I don't know how anyone can think his freakouts are isolated incidents nor can I fathom why anyone would spend time with him outside of work.

Sorry, I already have my support.

very nice

Why do I keep being matched with retards, like fucking 2k mmr max on my smurf account. Literally same MMR as my main now that they capped calibration (3500), except on my main account I actually get good players. Explain this dotards.

>3.5k
>i actually get good players

>he wasn't around during tobiposting

>wake up
>OShit got absolutely buttfucked by our guys Newbee
>They picked Naga/Phoenix and TA/Troll cancer shit

Thank GOD. That fucking piece of team can't fall into irrelevancy soon enough.

relative to my mmr you smug coalburner