youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo
>Gameplay Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo
>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>OP pastebin for you lazy fucks
pastebin.com/2AAmwwbB

Old Thread:

How does an awkward, fat, poopsock-using faggot like swim have a gf? It's not fair
>inb4 go back to r9k

>being so butthurt about a link you make a new thread 30 posts early
Sage

desu I'm wondering this too
how does she look? I hope shes ugly as fuck.

See me smiling? I'm dead serious.

Kappa

>1 hr to reset
>no hope of getting next rewards anyway
time for a break I guess...

I don't know, he's a charming guy, once you get over the whole giant round moon face with hair patches in the weirdest places thing.
He's like a complete opposite of merchant who seems like a cool dude at first, just to reveal himself to be complete fucking trash.

>fuck your retarded discord edition
Thats one way to be ass mad I guess.

fuck off with your circlejerk you fucking attention whoring faggots

>want to play
>next reward is dust
better chill

Whatever user, stay triggered.

>Wake up
>Look at calendar, day 2 of open beta
>Stare at Battle.net Launcher
>Open GOG Galaxy instead

>Gwent is still the better card game.

Feels good mang.

Is letho broken, as in bugged? I cant set him in my opponents ranged or siege row. Or am I just missing something?

Not even OP but discord is cancer. Do you want this general to end up like every other with people from discord starting to trip in here and then circle jerk and ERP?

I know that is the fate of all generals, but we need to keep this one as pure as possible. If you want a grim reminder, just go look at the fucking Starcraft general.

>it's a faggot tries to force their discord episode
i hate reruns

Reminder to support /ourguy/ SuperJJ who dropped professional curvestone to join our side.

>Passing doesn't count as ending a turn

This is not clear at all, and I just lost a game because I passed with a cow carcass on my opponents side, because it would destroy his lower power guy and it'd put me in the lead. He just passed his turn, the cow didn't go off, and I lost.

Fug.

>rank 12 cardsharp in casual
Fun

he is literally only doing it because lifecoach is

and lifecoach basically pays for everything in his life so he can do it if he wasnt super best friends with lifecoach he would have stuck to hs full time because that makes most money for him

Both players passing "freezes" the board state
Now you know

Wait really? I know Lifecoach did because of how he felt about Blizz and their approach to the competitive scene but his fuckboy also decided to jump ship?

Turn ends only when others turn start

What a retard. Him and Lifecoach are fucking idiots.

Lifecoach is already wealthy, so maybe he can get by, but if I were a "professional" hearthstone player I'd be riding that money train until I couldn't anymore.

Gwent is never going to be as big as Hearthstone, simply because it's too complicated for them. Gwent isn't especially difficult, but Hearthstone is the most braindead, lowest common denominator cardgame past playing "war" with your friend when you're 10.

I mean, I won't make that mistake a second time, but I wish it were made more clear. Oh well, live and learn.

At least he gave me a GG after

both already said that they don't give a fuck if gwent is never going to reach the same popularity

Lifecoach may not care, but JJ or other people who switch over will. Actually, I hope they do because it'd be pretty funny for some shitty HS players to crash and burn in Gwent.

Your turn only counts as one turn if you pass and your opponent didn't and has to keep playing. If both pass then the actions that would have trigger at the end of your opponent turns (better put at the start of yours) will only happen if you get to play a card or pass which will not happen if you already passed. Cow corpse is one of the many examples of how that timer works which is different for a lot of units.

Problem is Hearthstone is dying
It might take a year or two but people will keep jumping ship

>Dying

You have to understand what dying means for a blizzard game. Dying means that it starts losing support, but every time they release a new expansion/dungeon/adventure/anything it spikes back up and they can continue this for years.

WoW has been absolutely bleeding subscribers for the past 6 years, and yet they're still going strong because of the massive amount of cash they get every time there is a big content update. Hearthstone will start to lose support sometime, possibly even soon, but it won't die for many, many years.

This. Kripp got caught making a noose last night when he thought the camera was off

Please no suiciderino

future of hearthstone will depend on how they manage this year. Now that this year there won't be any new adventures, a LOT of people will realize when the next rotation comes that they are really far behind in terms of cards.
With adventures you would buy that one time and have all the cards until the next expansion, no RNG involved.

It's not like WoW though, the game is fucking boring and random and it's unwelcoming to new players.
It's not a game you can just get into and more and more people will leave as they get disillusioned with team 5's continued garbage decisions

Hearthstone is almost a big as money maker as WoW is. You really underestimate the amount of shilling there is for Hearthstone over in China. In America and Europe I agree that Hearthstone is going to have more problems because games like MTG, Gwent, Shadowverse, and Eternal are more easily available and naturally create competition.

Over in China they'll be playing Hearthstone and WoW until 2030.

>it's unwelcoming to new players.
Fun fact, I tried to get my friends to play Gwent with me but they all got scare of it and were playing Heartstone.

I decided to tried it to see if I could play with them but it turned to be almost impossible to build a decent deck without throwing money like crazy. So I decided to tried Shadowverse because people said it was Heartstone with anime tities and a little more complexity.

It was fine though with a lot of the shit I hate from HS minus the full on random effects on cards. I decided to tell my friends of trying it out and they all got hook on it.

Now I am trying to get them into Gwent now that the open Beta is here and everyone is kinda on the same playing field, I just hope they don't turn into monster weather faggots.

premium coral looks so bad

>skellige discard with morkvarg
>dorfs
>rot tosser combos
I feel like i've gone back a few patches.

I'm not good but most of my games I win with dwarfs who boost each other and Drough
am I a cancerous faggot?

There's no proper meta yet, so we're in a faggot limbo.
No one is cancer and everyone is cancer at the same time.

i just want kripp to be happy again
i hope he gives gwent a chance

holy shit how old is that guy

Is gwent a good game to get into right now? I would be a new player.. I am afraid of being raped to pieces.

Tell me more about the meta and what not. Is there room to kind of do your own thing or play what you want?

there's no way that's him on the left
also, the one on the right is shopped, right?
I haven't watched him since his PoE days.

The falling dudes need to move more is all

There is no better time to get into it than right now, friend.

He looks so tired

How many years do you think HS ate off his life?

You're going to get raped but there are single player challenges for you to train on in the mean time which give you free cards.

the game has been popular for 2 days and this general went to complete shit
where do the people asking questions like "Is this game good?" "Can I play this game?" "Is this video game a different video game than another video game?" even come from? its the kind of mental capacity i would expect from hs players

meta hasn't really formed yet except certain weather cards being really strong. how the meta will look depends on how people decide to deal with those cards.

it just went into the open beta
so now is the perfect time my man

no meta right now
check the op for some useful links

meta is unknown atm outside of monster consume being shit and gold weather being broken

>Give opponent a 32 point Scorch
>Still 2-0 him

NR Trios is really bad guys, don't play it :^)

he is doing it to himself
sleeping less than 7 hours a day for years is worse than smoking a pack of cigarettes a day

There is a clear field for new comers but I would wait 2 days or at least a week so the people that got into the closed beta move up the ranks and you don't get paired with a level 5 player that was actually a top 100 player in the ladder and got like 100 kegs to open on day 1.

but I thought going vegan made you healthier :^)^^^

It's literally the best time to start, the game was wiped and open beta released yesterday. The daily rewards are pretty generous for f2p players, you can build a collection way faster than hearthstone if you to not spend real money.

I started 2 weeks ago in the closed beta, i was able to hit rank 13 on ranked mode (rank 15 is the maximum). It's not hard to pick up the strategy of the game.

RANK 22 FUCK YOU

i didn't get it fucking shadow patches

Hey guys I new plaers. Is game has cards and meta good?

And can new players play make game cards on turn our?
feed me those (You)'s you gullible spoon feeding idiots, for every retard that you acknowledge, two more come

feels damn good to stomp a RNR user while emoting every time he fucks up

>Something amiss?

you could have the world health organization solely care for your diet, but if you sleep for 6 hours and sit for the other 18, you wont make it past 40

>play mangonel on first round
>he plays alzur's thunder or Trris

rania ruined him

that pic on the left has been spammed in his chat for years, back when he played d3

>Cleaver first mangonel
>play another mangonel
>Decoy Cleaver

>second day in a row I miss the 75 ore right as the day resets

well fuck me then
gonna do this shit as soon as possible now, lesson learned

the one on the right is after he moved places
he basically didnt have any sleep for a week because flight and carrying shit for new home

marching orders the only way to get nithral out of thunder range?

triss:butt triggers at the start and quen is shit even on bronze cards

thats why mangonels are shit
take the siege engine that shoots from your hand when you reveal it and than another time when you play it

it's not worth getting some lardo gf that a picky permavirgin like you would get annoyed with after 2 weeks

They met playing Dota and she said the reason she was so into him was his mmr (5.6k)

you should probably kill yourself, tbqh

life isn't gonna get a any better for you

>open pack of cards
>oh neat i get to choose which rare+ card i want
>there's no way to tell what keywords mean in the keg opening screen

why the fuck

>Cant fucking use the internet browser to check out the cards

it's a sad world we live in where fucking shadowverse sets the best example of actually giving players the information they want and not forcing them to google what a card does every time they see a new one.

Are the online card databases updated? Last I checked most of them still had old cards.

>can't fucking put the description of what their shitty cards do ingame

nice bait

How do you clear gold weather cards?

Its 2017 and we still cant fucking craft cards in deck building menu

>Switch avatar to IMLERITH for the first time
>Politely send a "Well played" at the end of the match.

>"Who taught you to play like this?" sounds sarcastic as fuck.

Loving this 100%

dead game
dead thread

>tfw Kripp will never touch your game

Sucks, don't it? Even Weebverse got that continuous coverage.

>Something amiss?

>basic decks are boring as fuck
>don't want to pay hundreds of dollars to get cards to play fun decks

This is why I don't get into new card games.

can i remove my border? i would rather have the avatar alone

How come Skillige doesn't have a silver toolbox mage? Hell, even Monsters has the water hag.

they have tho

Lifecoach basically funds JJ, so JJ doesn't care as much about the money. They play because it's more fun and challenging, not because of money.

It's fine, he can't even stand his own main game, skipped arena runs for 2 days. He was on the verge of uninstalling HS yesterday.

As a damage control to not make Blizzard unhappy he is trying to push HotS but it's complete shit, it's only a matter of time until he stops pretending he is "ignoring" Gwent.

gremist

i only got 20kegs from the beta and i am doing fine w king bran and dagon without crafting anything

Oh Gremist. I'm retarded.

fuck him and fuck you too

Why doesn't Kripp just play what he wants? He's made so much money off of streaming he should just being doing what he wants instead of trying to placate the 10 year olds that flood his channel.

Shadowverse Chinese edition is being pushed hard on Android right now.

>see the first vids and screenshots of this pop up as im finishing my second W3 playthrough
>"oh boy look at this hearthstone cash in bullshit, why not just do something worthwhile"
>play it today
>it's actually good

fuck

Wild Hunt/Frost monster is pretty cheap.

Mulligan Scoia'tael is a decent deck, Lifecoach is using one right now.

I'm currently using this one until I get more cards.

>why does kripp keep slaving away instead of having with his money

you know why

I just hope he went vegan on his own instead of getting cucked into it by her

In Vienna, 1683, people learned a very important lesson:

Never doubt Poland.

After 32 kegs I finally got my first legendary pick.
But now I have no idea what to do.
I have an interest in playing both ST and nilf though.
The updated legendary picker says zoltan > renew > rainfarn

Why the fuck is this game so addictive.

all 3 are ok

zoltan and rainfarn are probably better

ST seems stronger than nilfgaard