NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109
>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Winrider Zell: Cost increased to 4pp, stats changed to 3/4
>Lighting Blast: Lost Enhance effect

ALSO SLEEVES FROM OLD SEASONS ARE AVAIBLE ONCE AGAIN
>For crystals LOL DING DONG

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old Thread

Who the fuck picks these garbage pictures?

shit op

You have until June 16th to get SF leaders . Then they are gone FOREVER.

>hating on goddess Chun-li
wow are you homo

>9 tries to win one game with shadow.
is there a reason that unranked and ranked have the same MMR?

When can Mature and Vice be /svg/ related?

>sfv garbage
don't reply to me you autist

The only homos here are the "guys" who like ripped girls.

Rune will rise again

When they release Shadowverse in China.

So what garbage are you even playing? Every single sword deck peters off into lategame because they have no good draw outside of maid leader. If you're playing an aggressive/midrange deck and you didn't win board then you would have lost anyway. If you're playing a lategame focused deck then your deck is just awful or you're a bad player. Turn 9 albert should be expected every single game because it's literally Sword's only way to close out games and if you can't prepare for the literal only play they have lategame then you shouldn't be complaining. Sword is fucking garbage right now

>half decent
Explain how dirt is in any way "half decent" right now. You probably win against it with a deck that you think should always win against aggro, so you think it's fair, while other decks that use storm are "cheating".

This is the fastest list.

>2x cache
what

>trail of light
lmao

Cache is slow

aggro dirt's strategy is flooding the board and being difficult to deal with rather than just storming the enemy to death. scrap iron smelters and magic illusionists make their board incredibly annoying to clear unless you're haven. if grimnir wasn't broken as shit aggro dirt would be a perfectly good deck

Well this bait is better than my nep one. Mind if I save it?

As long as Haven and Bahamut exist Ginger will never ever be good. She needs at least a card like lecia first.

>Vialed 4 Soul Dealer in DE.
>Start pulling them again, this is now my third one.

Is the game trying to tell me something?

hate it if you want to, but its winning games in master.

Need a win for my daily

Flooding the board with what? Followers that literally need 2 cards to do something? A lot of the times illusionist only eats your sigils since they repeatedly destroy him.

And not a moment too soon

>in master
>hides score

Is there any deals for crystals ever or is there a cheaper way to buy them? Kind of don't want to be trash forever.

Say what you will about swordcraft, but it's fucking king in Take Two
Just went 5-0 even when bricking in two matches
>Leonidas
>pulling followers out the ass with x3 Avant Blader
>a single koga kunoichi that won me 3 matches
>easy early board control with 2pp shitters summong even more 2pp shitters
>grimnir
>roland
>alexander
>bahamut to top it off
Holy shit either I lucked out big time or this shit is insanely OP

shadowbabs???????

cmon user if you really want it you knw you have some expenses that can easily be cut for crystals

it suffers the same problem as storm haven, it can be difficult to win if you don't get a good opener but can beat many decks if it does

Guess dirt rune is not a deck for you. Its a thinking mans deck. Maybe something braindead like unga blood or sword will be more up your valley?

go suck orc dick, elfslut

>dragoncucks WILL claim that they were not shitting up the expansion and that this is a bad meta

Good fucking riddance and never come back.

Did you not understand that the comment was asking the cheapest way to buy crystals? Literally asking how to buy crystals.

Are may think all you want, you pretentious cunt, but if you somehow lack sigils you can't do shit. Or uf you only get sigils you can't do shit.
I've played dirt since DE and been playing with Pascale a lot now. Dirt as it is now isn't suited for fast games.

Ooooooh mama mia

sword is and always has been one of the top classes in t2 because of maximum board interaction

Anybody want to help me out with a private match? Testing out a deck

DELETE THEMIS

>play kys blood
>don't draw any activators
>it's okay opponent puts you in vengeance anyway
>win

>200 vials
Nice

>dragon has better healing than blood and haven

nah I was just embarrassed that I lost to dragon. The deck is really good you should give it a try.

Sadly its animated, if this is regular card I just disenchant in a heartbeat.

>dragoncraft was too strong.
>I want to lose to dshift instead
At least I'm not dumb enough to believe that variety always means fun.

yeah I'm just hyped as fuck because it was my first 5-0
I was always using shadow before because people told me the same thing and always got my shit pushed in

>muh dshift boogieman
You lose against dshift? Post deck lmao

Why can't all those Nip motherfuckers just move away from Dshit? Just leave it alone, stop playing it fucking inhuman trash. Every time there isn't an aggro deck dominating those subhumans crawl out of their holes and infest the game.

Dshift is fair and the true high iq deck

DING

Feels good man
The problem is usually draft. Shadow is extremely easy to draft a glut of 3 drops that do nothing for you later in the game.
My magic recipe for take 2 is 6-7 playable 2 drops, at least 2 hard removal spells, and always taking the pair with higher overall value regardless of cost. Midgame removal and stuff with rush is just a bonus.

t. unga sword fag.

>all these control cucks playing Sword, Aegis, Dirt after the Dragon nerf
>queue up as d-shift and get free wins

Wow, I'm sure glad that "oppressive" lightning blast is gone am I right my brothers?

D-:hift is killing the boring control decis from the game

Lightning Blast nerf has made it a lot better now. I remember being one turn away from winning a couple of matches but then I get lightning blasted twice in a row and have no cards left.

>want belphegor or trash leggos so I can craft kys blood
>get good leggo israfil instead
My third israfil. I'm kinda tempted to vial 1

What the point of your epic t.? Just post deck.

You're still going to use zell and catacombs in some decks.

>glut of 3 drops
oh god tell me about it
Is there a list with all the possible T2 drafts?

So now you can just get bahamuted instead, like always :^)

Saved my 3 animated zells, 3 regular catacombs, and 2 lightning blast. I'm not totally blind to the future

>zell

I really wish Cygames pick up their pace with nerfs. Both RoB and ToG post-nerf metas are pretty nice.

>animated zell
It's pretty shit. You should just liquify them and make regular zell.
You can barely even tell it's animated.

>farming dshitters with midsword
thanks for the ongoing 17 winstreak

Yeah, but it would be nice if they could not screw something up this time at all so it could be fun for all 3 months.

Hilarious how you retards keep defending Aegis, it's not pissing me off because it's a "turn 9 do nothing", it's pissing me off because it kills any other control deck (cblood, neph, dirtrune, sunsatan, or just any deck that uses satan as a wincon). Another problem is that it's a slower dshift that does NOT lose to aggro and has a shit ton of board clear. Haven isn't any different from d-shift, all they do is to remove whatever you play and then play their super balanced card. Cycucks better give us a neutral counter to that piece of shit next expansion, either that or they should give other classes an aegis/seraph tier wincon. I swear to fucking god hagfags are the only people who'd defend this. If you're gonna "rope" d-shitters, you should definitely rope havencucks aswell. Unless they're playing storm haven, that's the only haven deck that's fun to play against. No reason to see haven as "chemo" anymore. It's literally cancercraft.

Zell is completely worthless right now outside of memes. Besides, even if you vial all copies of him that you have, since you are vialing him for his full value, if you need to craft him in the future, you end up losing no vials.

Eachtar should have been nerfed. Should have made his attack buff +1

/svg/ is hag territory
In fact 100% of the shitposting and crying about nerfs was done by dumb hags getting wrecked before they could aegis

>he's still playing Pepe

seriously though people rage too much in this game

Well I like having an animated playset, and I don't get any more for vialing animated right now. I'll keep them

>play storm haven
>always go 2nd and brick
>get losing streak
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>play """"midsword""""
>get winning sreak
What the fucking fuck

>still complaining aboit t12 win
Kek just grow up kiddo
And no you don't want Control decks, you want grinder shiet.

card game players are all angry people

Midsword is great right now. Only uphill battles are against shadow.

>try to Grail
>nothing but haven mirrors
>every single on of them somehow has aegis on turn 9
>just concede when they drop it

you're doing it wrong
I mained storm from 0 to AA0 because I can't be arsed anymore
going second is always preferable, since priest and lion depend heavily on evos
plus you can buff the 2/1 birbs to survive jeanne

Why online games still pushing grind ladder shiet?

>blood gets fucked in the RoB anime
>rune gets fucked in the granblue anime

b-but I thought /svg/ called them pet crafts

botsword is great

Control in general has been and will be fucked thanks to dshift, and that's simply it. I don't really see things changing in this regard.

Aegis is newer, gets wrecked by dshift, and isn't all that great of a deck in the only environment it's seen play in. Complaining about it and the state of control in the greater context of them game just doesn't really make sense when there are larger problems. And as long as Aegis exists in a game with dshift and Seraph it will never really be any worse than those.

>lel u mad bro
yeah good one hagfag

because having that flashy good boy star for grinding 200+ hours makes your peepee feel good

>B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but lightning blast and zellllllllll
>tfw you realize all of the people crying about it were Hagfags and Nepniggers

At least I can play d-shift and make their lives miserable.

I've gotten more mad at this game than I've gotten at any other game in a long time. I probably should've sandbagged.

Daily reminder that sandbagging is NOT a meme.

Is funny how haven and neph had a great PR before nerf.
Why you don't use good quotes?

kill yourself ESL

>haven is the only one with amulets
>shadow is the only one with followers

>runeturd
Explains a lot since you dont have either

Aegis doesn't autolose to aggro.
You don't even need to play a certain amount of cards before in can be played.
Dshit might be slightly worse for control, but aegis is worse overall.

>Explains a lot since you dont have either

Why yurius is not even mentioned in the nerf radar?

Yes kill yourself famalam

Owlcat hard counters him.

Not really the WR of Dshit against all control and gay grinder decks is 70%-90% while aegis is average to bad 45%.

>last expansion
>isnt auto-include in every deck
>blood wasnt played over 30% of the games

Everyone knew that only most cancerous pieces of shit were complaining about zell and lightning blast. Playing against haven currently is the least fun thing in the game. i have more interaction with dshif than aegis shitters that just play 3 tribunals and 5 banishes till turn 9