/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Payment for SigHax edition

Previous thread Missing link /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-

The titlekey website has temporarily moved to the following links
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
-Some 3DS users are receiving LocalFriendCodeSeed_B bans, preventing online play and use of the Friend List. Everything else, like downloading games from the eShop/FreeShop, browsing the web or using other online services like Miiverse works.
↳There's no known correlation between the bans at the moment. Some sources report that a few non-hacked 3DS's also got banned.
↳You can unban yourself by replacing the banned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file with one from a console that hasn't been banned (guide in the Pastebin), but be careful, as this could potentially lead to another ban. All of the currently public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B files have been banned.
-SigHax and boot9strap introduce a full arm9loaderhax replacement. The guide has been updated and no longer requires a 2.1 downgrade.
-New Luma releases will only support b9s. For future support a9lh users can can easily switch to b9s. 3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-to-boot9strap
-NTR 3.5 update adds firmware 11.4 support, including N3DS video streaming.
-A new developer took over freeShop. gbatemp.net/threads/468436/

>Vita
-Adrenaline 4.1 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/o44o6j
strawpoll.me/13042870
steamcommunity.com/id/kawaiianimeshoujo
dunianintendo.com/download-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-3ds-cia-region-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for no Japanese.

when did reggie turn into kumar

Still not banned

forgot the last updated tags but at least you singlehandedly revived the vita scene

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

いいえ
まだ

die

Why are you here every single thread?
What did I say nip?

Who /notbanned/ here?

what font is that

I just got banned on 3DS. Can I at least have the reason? I need closure.

I'd like to know the rough % of people who got banned out of everyone visiting /hbg/.

poal.me/o44o6j
poal.me/o44o6j
poal.me/o44o6j
poal.me/o44o6j

Me. My last 2 digits are how many hours it will take for me to get banned. Dubs and I won't get banned this week, trips and I'll never get banned.

First line of the OP.

I'm not banned yet but I'm not going to celebrate. We're going to get hit sooner or later.

>use any homebrew application
>activity log records it
>using spotpass or connecting online sends activity log data to nintendo
>they see you using homebrew which breaks their terms of service rules
>banned

That's not strawnpoll

Yeah, they did it because you're a fucking filthy hacking thief. Nintendo knew all along what you were doing and showed you mercy up until now.

Looks like you don't have much time left user.

I-it's not like I daisuki or anything, /hbg/-chan. Baka! ~

>Nintendo sends out new banwave that hits hacked consoles
>Only a certain amount of LocalFriendCodeSeed_B files to go around
>Eventually, we run out of LocalFriendCodeSeed_B files
>End up buying new 3DS's in order to replace the files
>The cycle repeats itself
Is this all just an elaborate ploy to buy more consoles?

Not him but so what? Genuinely asking.

You speak english too weeb.

Oh fuck, ban wave in 3 hours.

How can i be banned if i never have wifi on

S>Clean LocalFriendCodeSeed_B $20 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Roll

>Not him
sure

>checking

It's like you want to get banned.

cc plz

no shit the truly nintendo faithful will gladly buy a new 3DS model or color. old 3ds bricked? time to upgrade to new 2ds xl

Well here's a strawpoll then, not sure what's wrong with the other but it doesn't matter :

strawpoll.me/13042870
strawpoll.me/13042870
strawpoll.me/13042870
strawpoll.me/13042870

Is it possible to make it so games don't play sounds when you hover over them in the menu? It's kind of annoying.

why aren't the dates in the op anymore? what happened?

I work for nintendo and have a message from the VP
"Fuck you"

Go away mexico

Back to please.

Only game I play online anyway is Dragon Ball Fusions, and I'm gonna get a New 2DS soon so whatever.

Does the New 3DS XL still have the hard to remove SD card slot?

ooga booga daisuki where the white /hbg/-chan women at ~

>3DS banned
>Vita with 3.65 spoof still working

alright /hbg/, how fucked am i?

i just updated my n3ds and my gf's 2ds to b9s
i don't give a fuck if i get banned but she plays badge arcade daily
what do i do if her 2ds got banned?

English, Not afrikaan thanks.

The sd slot is even worse. You have to take the entire back plate off, and it hurts fingernails

>3.65 spoof

wait when did that come out? can I play new games now?

There are 2 guys who keep fighting over which OP template to use. That's it.

still not banned but I'm sure I'm jnxing it

add me up /hbg/-chan
steamcommunity.com/id/kawaiianimeshoujo

badge shop works fine, they wouldn't want you to not spend money

Yes. I guess you can remove the screws on the back plate if you really wanted to, but I wouldn't recommend it.

You're supposed to use the end of the stylus to remove it.

>tfw banned during the Pokemon fiasco
>not affected by the new banwave
>banned devs might finally start looking into better unban methods

Not even mad. Thanks Nintendo.

No. You'd have to find a way to crack 3.65 firmware to run Henkaku.

You can play games online.

>neither of my 3DS are banned
>vita not banned
It would be better if I had games to play.
Been playing old ds games a bit lately though.

pretty sure spoofing only lets you access PSN features in old games

Safe for now.

Question, how do we identify whether or not we've been banned? I'm on 11.3 and I checked the friend list yesterday, but it just told me I needed to update. Does this mean I'm safe for now?

Dont fucking bring this shit here loser

I'm just not turning my 3ds on until it all blows over.

Not banned (yet) but have a friend code seed from my old 3DS I'm saving for Monster Hunter XX when it comes out later.

No other online game I'm possibly interested in.

>Have an outdated version of freeshop
>Afraid to update it because it might trigger me for a ban

Monster Hunter XX is already out user. And I didn't play it while I could, fuck.

Plailect told Nintendo about the cheese pizza botnet and today Nintendo made several arrests.

Do all banned fags have Freeshop installed on their systems?

Don't use Freeshop again. Delete your activity log using Cthulu (not that it matters any more...)

Stick solely to .cia installs from shitiso, clearing your activity log each time.

Does nintendo take people to ninternment camps?

I just got around to hacking my N3DS this weekend and hadn't been online. I downloaded games off the freeshop yesterday morning before the banwave but wasn't banned yet. What should I do to clear potential flags? Is that Chtlulu thing or whatever the one that clears my Activity Log? How do I use it and what other steps might I take to safeguard myself?

I use freeshop mostly for DLC

>banwave right before friend-group night on Friday
shoot me

also does anyone know if connecting your 3DS to a smash bros 4 local as a controller is considered an 'online' service?

>I'm probably going to get banned soon since I checked

Resist the urge.

Where is the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file?

If I replace it with a fresh one, how can I prevent that one being banned aswell?

Hoy, is it safe to update my 3ds? I have A9LH on it. Current firmware is 11.2

I'm retarded, can someone explain to me why even though we have CFW, we can't make a fresh NNID and unban the system without using a LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from another 3DS?

Is it because the friendcode is unique to the 3DS and that's what identifies you? And you can't make a new one at all?

I hacked my 3DS like a year ago and kept things updated until about 4-ish months ago.

So now I don't have a fucking clue what's going on really.

Are there any new developments made? Like, are there any homebrews or updates that I really need to get? And is there anything I should know before updating my 3DS itself? It's an O3DS on 11.2.

playing locally should be fine

That's how they know man

Not even Iwata's ghost can ban me.

>I'm probably going to get banned soon since I checked

Not really, if you're banned it's because you were already blacklisted, it doesn't matter if you check or not, or if you turn spot pass off or not.

switchax when?! they can't get away with this

>banned
I was going to buy a new 2ds anyways

yes

run while you still can

And now you're fucked for DSiWare transfer

You can unban yourself with the seed from another 3ds, but it's unwise to until we know what's triggering the ban so you don't get the new seed banned. We can't just generate new seeds because they have to be verified on some server somewhere.

There's no way that this is a one time thing. Nintendo is certainly actually stepping it up this time around.

Sell your 3DS now, while it's still not banned.

3 units awaiting their bans here

Nothing is safe anymore. Not even your shadow.

My 3DS has been off and offline this whole time.

And it's on EmuNAND still. Should I just thrust right into boot9 with no lube or is there some shit I should know first?

There's some kind of check that we don't know how it's done. It's theoretically possible to make a LFCS generator, but unless someone figures out the check it will just give us random numbers and one out of some millions would work.

>not owning oothax
what a dweeb

Here's the region free one. Install it with FBI then Go into the game and pick connect and manage DLC then play DLC

dunianintendo.com/download-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-3ds-cia-region-free/

What he means it's that if you ever connected to their servers with your hacked console Nintendo already knows and there's no way to backpedal/undo it now, you're fucked regardless.

How long have you been away for Grandpa

said run, doesn't matter what you have and dont have

>tfw they pulled this shit now so people will go out and buy the new 2DS to replace their banned systems

>this happens literally a month after I got my Steam account suspended for using credit cards from /b/

I'm just naturally inclined to get my poorfag self caught with my pants down, it seems
I deserve it

>STILL not banned
I want to be part of the kool kids klub too.

guys I just saw some vans and suvs pull up to my house and now guys are knocking on my door

one of them looks like reggie and he's politely offering an official localized copy of Mother 3

guys what should I do, this seems like a good offer

Fuck, you're actually onto something.

Run from what?

I don't care about online play even if I somehow get banned, and I'm not planning on selling my hunk of junk anyways.

Just wanna play my GBA games

>using stolen credit cards

are you fucking retarded. like that's about 200 times more retarded than playing S&M early. how do you live. how do you even breathe.